Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » T w i l i g h t d o m »
GREAT QUOTES!!!! FROM THE GREAT TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, AND ECLIPSE!!! *
A MarryMeTopaz

I got this idea from another forum and I thought I would try it...

My all time favorite quote from New Moon is...

"Marry me first" (Meyer,540)

From Twilight it is hard to say a favorite but I do like the quote...

"It's just a crush"(Meyer, 468)

Tell me your favorites!!!! (or just a quote you like!!!!)

~MMT

6/14/2007 . Edited 7/4/2008 #1 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

my favorite quote from twilight is: "Bella, I won't let anything hurt you --- not even yourself." -Edward Cullen, Twilight (pg.486)

6/14/2007 #2 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

I also like the quote on the back... About three things I was absolutely positive. "First Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him- and I didn't know how dominant that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him." = ) ~MMT

6/14/2007 #3 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

"You don't have to tell them anything," -Bella Swan, New Moon, (pg. 287)

6/14/2007 #4 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

"I'm betting on Alice" (Meyer 480) ~MMT

6/14/2007 #5 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

of course you are! "Breathe!" -Jacob Black, New Moon (pg.365)

6/14/2007 #6 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

"Oh, I'm with the vampires, of course" (Meyer, 487) of course ~MMT

6/14/2007 #7 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

"Your hair looks like a haystack...but I like it." -Edward Cullen, Twilight (pg.312)

6/14/2007 #8 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

"I dazzle people?" (Meyer, 168) -EDWARD CULLEN

6/14/2007 #9 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

"Just because I am resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet," -Edward Cullen, Twilight (pg. 306)

6/14/2007 #10 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

"Bella ,I've already expended a great deal of personal effort to keep you alive.I'm not about to let you behind the wheel of a vehicle when you can't even walk straight. Besides, friends don't let friends drive drunk," "Drunk?" "You're intoxicated by my very presence." (Meyer, 284)- conversation between EDWARD CULLEN and Bella Swan ~MMT

6/15/2007 #11 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

"I'm serious," "So am I. I told you, it doesn't matter what you are. It's too late." -conversation between Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Twilight (pg. 190)

6/15/2007 #12 Report
M dazzledbytopaz

one of my favorites are..."a sadistic vampire intent on torturing you to death no promblem, you go off to meet him. An IV on the other hand..."

6/19/2007 #13 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

"Don't do this," You wanted me to be human. Well, watch me. "Please. For me." But you won't stay with me any other way "Please." -conversation between Bella Swan and the voice of Edward in her head, New Moon (pg.358)

6/19/2007 #14 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

"Werewolves have enemies?" "Only one"

6/19/2007 #15 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

STEPHENIE MEYER HAS ECLIPSE QUOTES OF THE DAY!!! I WILL PUT THEM HERE!!! 7/4/07 “There’s something…strange about the way you two are together… The way he watches you—it’s so…protective. Like he’s about to throw himself in front of a bullet to save you or something.” — Renee Dwyer ~MMT

7/4/2007 #16 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

7/5/07 “I don’t have any leeches on my speed dial.” — Jacob Black

7/5/2007 #17 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

LOL...I like that quote!!!

7/5/2007 #18 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

7/6/07 “I’m really glad Edward didn’t kill you. Everything’s so much more fun with you around.” — Emmett Cullen

7/6/2007 #19 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

LOL nice... call me!!!

7/6/2007 #20 Report
Streaming Radiant Fire

My favorite quote ever ever EVER!!! is from New Moon: Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a wound. It passes unevenly in strange lurches and dragging lulls. But pass it does. Even for me. hehe I didn't even have to look it up in the book!

7/8/2007 #21 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

That quote always makes me depressed...

7/8/2007 #22 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

7/8/07 This is one of the Eclipse quote of the days: “Edward’s only human, Bella. He’s going to react like any other boy.” — Angela Weber Now, to figure out what she means...

7/8/2007 #23 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

7/9/07 “I never thought I needed to teach you how to throw a punch. Guess I was wrong about that.” — Charlie Swan ~MMT

7/9/2007 #24 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

7/10/07 “This hostage stuff is fun.” — Alice Cullen

7/10/2007 #25 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

uhoh

7/10/2007 #26 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

I was looking through Twilight and I flipped to the page where Edward was talking about his love for Bella. It was so sweet!!! I totally forgot about it... "Don't go away, then," I responded, unable to hide the longing in my voice. "That suits me," he replied, his face relaxing into a gentle smile. "Bring on the shackles- I'm your prisoner," (Twilight, 302, Meyer) "You seem more optimistic than usal," I observed. "I haven't seen you like this before." "Isn't it supposed to be like this?" He smiled. "The glory of first love, and all that. It's incredible, isn't it,l the differnce between reading about something, seeing it in pictures, abd experiences?" "Very different," I agreed. "More forceful than I'd imagined." "For example" -his words flowed swifly now, I had to concentrate to catch it all- "the emotion of jealousy." (Twilight, 302, Meyer) hehehehe ~MMT

7/10/2007 #27 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

7/11/07 “Does my being half-n*** bother you?” — Jacob Black This kinda makes me nervous...if you know what I mean...

7/11/2007 #28 Report
Streaming Radiant Fire

hmmmm i know what you mean.....

7/11/2007 #29 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

see...it just doesnt seem right...

7/11/2007 #30 Report
558 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service