Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » T w i l i g h t d o m »
AWESOME SONGS THAT MATCH TWILIGHT!!!!!!!! *
isaacsalpha

Hero/Heroine- Boys Like Girls (All the times Edward saves Bella, and she keeps him from dying inside.)

Soppy, I know, But look it up.. it made me cry 1st time I heard and reminded me of Twilight. :)

2/27/2010 #1,681 Report
vampiresandwerewolfs

I think the song She Don't Know She's Beautiful by Sammy Kershaw describes how beautiful Edward thinks Bella is and how Bella clearly can't see herself clearly.

Here are the lyrics.

We go out to a party somewhere The moment we walk in the door People stop and everybody stares She don't know what they're staring for She don't know she's beautiful (never crossed her mind) She don't know she's beautiful (no she's not that kind) She don't know she's beautiful Though time and time I've told her so There she goes just walking down the street And someone lets a whistle out A girl like her she just can't see What the fuss is all about And she don't know she's beautiful (never crossed her mind) She don't know she's beautiful (no she's not that kind) She don't know she's beautiful Though time and time I've told her so Morning comes and her hair's all a mess That's when she thinks she looks her worst It's times like this she don't know why I can't take my eyes off her 'Cause she don't know she's beautiful (never crossed her mind) She don't know she's beautiful (no she's not that kind) She don't know she's beautiful Though time and time I've told her She don't know she's beautiful (never crossed her mind) She don't know she's beautiful (no she's not that kind) She don't know she's beautiful Though time and time I've told her She don't know she's beautiful (never crossed her mind) She don't know she's beautiful (no she's not that kind) She don't know she's beautiful Though time and time I've told her so

2/27/2010 #1,682 Report
sillyroxy

The song i think would be the best for bella and edward would be "no air" by Chris Brown and Jordon Sparks

3/10/2010 #1,683 Report
The Bookmaker

Every time I hear this song by Fly Leaf I always think of Twilight. I think it's good for describing the way Bella feels about Edward. It's not only the lyrics, but also just the sound of this song. I think it fits perfectly.

"All Around Me" My hands are searching for you My arms are outstretched towards you I feel you on my fingertips My tongue dances behind my lips for you This fire rising through my being Burning I'm not used to seeing you I'm alive, I'm alive I can feel you all around me Thickening the air I'm breathing Holding on to what I'm feeling Savoring this heart that's healing My hands float up above me And you whisper you love me And I begin to fade Into our secret place The music makes me sway The angels singing say we are alone with you I am alone and they are too with you I'm alive, I'm alive I can feel you all around me Thickening the air I'm breathing Holding on to what I'm feeling Savoring this heart that's healing And so I cry The light is white And I see you I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive I can feel you all around me Thickening the air I'm breathing Holding on to what I'm feeling Savoring this heart that's healing Take my hand I give it to you Now you own me All I am You said you would never leave me I believe you I believe I can feel you all around me Thickening the air I'm breathing Holding on to what I'm feeling Savoring this heart that's healed

3/11/2010 #1,684 Report
Twilightlover4eva333

One day I was listening to music on my iPod and it was around the time I read New Moon. And I heard the song "Breathe" by Taylor Swift. It totally relates to all of New Moon. It relates to all of her depression. Heres the lyrics:

I see your face in my mind as I drive away, Cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way. People are people, And sometimes we change our minds. But it's killing me to see you go after all this time. Mmm mmm mmm Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm Mmm mmm mmm Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm Music starts playin' like the end of a sad movie, It's the kinda ending you don't really wanna see. Cause it's tragedy and it'll only bring you down, Now I don't know what to be without you around. And we know it's never simple, Never easy. Never a clean break, noone here to save me. You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand, And I can't, Breathe, Without you, But I have to, Breathe, Without you, But I have to. Never wanted this, never wanna see you hurt. Every little bump in the road I tried to swerve. But people are people, And sometimes it doesn't work out, Nothing we say is gonna save us from the fall out. And we know it's never simple, Never easy. Never a clean break, no one here to save me. You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand, And I can't, Breathe, Without you, But I have to, Breathe, Without you, But I have to. It's two a.m. Feelin' like I just lost a friend. Hope you know it's not easy, Easy for me. It's two a.m. Feelin' like I just lost a friend. Hope you know this ain't easy, Easy for me. And we know it's never simple, Never easy. Never a clean break, noone here to save me. Ohhh I can't, Breathe, Without you, But I have to, Breathe, Without you, But I have to. Sorry (oh) Sorry (mmm) Sorry (eh eh) Sorry (mmm) Sorry (eh eh) Sorry (mmm) Sorry

7/5/2010 #1,685 Report
ProsePoetry

My Never by Blue October is good for Edward.

Picking Up Pieces by the same artist is perfect for bella when edward is gone.

7/9/2010 #1,686 Report
Mellamine

It may have been posted before...and I know the Hillywood Show uses it in their New Moon Parody but I think Katy Perrys "Thinking of You" is

perfect for the whole love triangle thing. If you havent seen the Hillywood Show Parodys...you need too! LOL

Comparisons are easily done Once you've had a taste of perfection Like an apple hanging from a tree I picked the ripest one, I still got the seed You said move on, where do I go? I guess second best is all I will know 'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you (Thinking of you, thinking of you) Thinking of you, what you would do If you were the one who was spending the night (Spending the night, spending the night) Oh, I wish that I was looking into your eyes You're like an Indian Summer in the middle of winter Like a hard candy with a surprise center How do I get better once I've had the best? You said there's tons of fish in the water, so the waters I will test He kissed my lips, I taste your mouth, oh! (Taste your mouth) He pulled me in, I was disgusted with myself 'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you (Thinking of you, thinking of you) Thinking of you, what you would do If you were the one who was spending the night (Spending the night, spending the night) Oh, I wish that I was looking into You're the best, and yes, I do regret How I could let myself let you go Now, now the lesson's learned I touched it, I was burned Oh, I think you should know! 'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you (Thinking of you, thinking of you) Thinking of you, what you would do If you were the one who was spending the night (Spending the night, spending the night) Oh, I wish that I was looking into your, your eyes Looking into your eyes, looking into your eyes Oh, won't you walk through? And bust in the door and take me away? Oh, no more mistakes 'Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay, stay

7/18/2010 #1,687 Report
MisguidedGhosts2010

One for each?

Will do!

songs that fit absolutely perfecting will be italicized

Twilight

Adore - Paramore (B/EPOV)

Anywhere But Here - Safetysuit (EPOV)

*total crack song* Bad Romance - Lady Gaga (BPOV)

Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckless (BPOV)

Make Damn Sure - Taking Back Sunday (EPOV)

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls (EPOV)

The Only Exception - Paramore (BPOV)

Show Me What I'm Looking For - Carolina Liar (EPOV)

Someone Like You - Safetysuit (EPOV)

Stuck On You - Paramore (BPOV)

E.T (Futuristic Lover) - Katy Perry (BPOV) [Oh c'mon... the lyrics are pretty much perfect]

New Moon

Swim in Silence - Paramore (BPOV) [it's creepy how much this fits!]

Memory - Sugarcult (SM's NM playlist; knew this song before anyways)

Addicted - Kelly Clarkson (BPOV)

All I Wanted - Paramore (BPOV)

Be My Escape - Reliant K [was actually on SM's playlist website] (BPOV)

Brick By Boring Brick - Paramore (BPOV)

Brighter - Paramore (BPOV)

Cat Like Thief - Boxcar Racer (EPOV) [Amazing how fitting this song is]

Don't Speak - No Doubt (BPOV)

Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance (BPOV)

Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin (EPOV: Specifically Volturi scene)

Far Away - Nickelback (EPOV)

Fences - Paramore (Volturi Scene)

Never Let This Go - Paramore (BPOV)

Only One - Yellowcard

Breathe (Until Tomorrow) - Paramore (BPOV)

Misguided Ghosts - Paramore (BPOV/EPOV)

My Heart - Paramore [in this particular book based on the underlying 'please don't go now'] (BPOV)

The Reason - Hoobastank [once again; I pictured this song for NM long before I read SM's... and began to praise her musical taste.] (EPOV)

Set The Fire To The Third Bar - Snow Patrol (Both EPOV & BPOV... not only do the lyrics fit for both... female and male singer! Fits perfectly)

Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis (B/EPOV)

Turn It Off - Paramore (BPOV)

Wake Me Up When September - Green Day [Even the month is fitting... except the whole 7 year thing... heh] (B/EPOV)

We Are Broken - Paramore (BPOV)

4 AM - Our Lady Peace (EPOV)

Eclipse

Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol (EPOV)

Cute Without The E - Taking Back Sunday (JPOV)

I Caught Myself - Paramore (BPOV)

Let The Flames Begin - Paramore [too much paramore? never...]

Those Nights - Skillet (JPOV)

Think Twice - Eve 6 [Oh c'mon! It's like the official love triangle theme] (EPOV)

Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional (EPOV) [Tell SM to STOP STEALING MY SONG IDEAS!!]

Breaking Dawn

Find A Way - Safetysuit (EPOV)

You're Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring [haha; no idea, kinda fit for the nonexistent battle)

Run - Snow Patrol

You & Me - Lifehouse

Everything - Lifehouse

I realize it may seem like I use too much of some bands... *cough* paramore *cough*

But I literally just skimmed my iPod and catagorized most of the songs...

They fit pretty damn well, if I say so myself.

9/16/2010 #1,688 Report
MisguidedGhosts2010

Raielle-

Holy crap, as soon as I read your post, my iPod was on shuffle, and that exact song came on immediately after I started reading.

On shuffle...

My old worn out iPod is friggen MAGICAL!

9/16/2010 #1,689 Report
MisguidedGhosts2010

Okay, gonna post lyrics from some of the most fitting songs :)

Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckless

Take me, I'm alive Never was a girl with a wicked mind But everything looks better when the sun goes down I had everything, opportunities for eternity And I could belong to the night Your eyes, your eyes I can see in your eyes Your eyes You make me wanna die I'll never be good enough You make me wanna die And everything you love Will burn up in the light And everytime I look inside your eyes You make me wanna die Taste me, drink my soul Show me all the thing that I should've known When there's a new moon on the rise I had everything, opportunities for eternity And I could belong to the night

Swim In Silence - Paramore

Meet me here beneath the burning skies Where the ocean comes and takes us from all of our lies You never said that you were coming back I have waited although I have found the place you hide What keeps you so far away? We can swim in silence You can pull me under I will not come up for anyone I can slowly sink and Watch you as you leave But I will drown until you care I will drown until you care I imagine what it must be like To have everything you need and not be satisfied Run the water until it burns And you can't see through the waves that crash into your prey

Cat Like Theif - Boxcar Racer

I fell down again But I can't complain Another false step Could drive me insane All I got myself here to blame So I shake off the seat and I start again Oh no I said I want to go back But I can't win the s*** And I'm gonna stay on track yeah Make a deal like that I keep my head up But I never react I wrote it down a list a month ago 16 chapters of one thing you've blown The best thing yet to help you Through and through that she was I feel her more than you Don't leave Don't leave her Call me back when word is that she's gone Cat like thief she stole air from my lungs Leave me standing on this lonely grave I dug it out in case she turns away Don't leave Don't leave her Don't leave Don't leave her you think seen it, All along got my crew comin One by one Two by two Three by three Four by four Lets do some more Don't leave Don't leave her

9/17/2010 #1,690 Report
rose taylor

Okay, I have a totally random one: the chorus of 'Save the Day' by Train. The rest of the song doesn't really match AT ALL, but I think the chorus does, for Jacob to Bella.

Hey baby, I don't wanna be your Superman I just wanna be your man and I'll be super, baby You'll be standin' in the sun shine I'll be standin' right here in the rain You save me and I will save the day

9/20/2010 #1,691 Report
Tasha.V.Q

The song I have always been obsessed with and never gotten over = Death Cab for Cutie, Cath :)

Reminds me of my fav character, Leah :)

9/21/2010 #1,692 Report
ALICEBRODA

I have found the perfect Leah/Sam/Emily song (from Leah's point of view, obviously, she's the best :D):

Dixie Chicks - You Were Mine

I Can't Find A Reason To Let Go,

Even Though You've Found A New Love,

And She's What Your Dreams Are Made Of,

I Can Find A Reason To Hang On,

What Went Wrong Can Be Forgiven,

Without You, It Ain't Worth Livin' Alone,

[Chorus]

Sometimes I Wake Up Crying At Night,

And Sometimes I Scream Out Your Name,

What Right Does She Have To Take You Away,

When For So Long, You Were Mine

I Took Out All The Pictures Of Our Wedding Day,

It Was A Time Of Love And Laughter,

Happy Ever After,

But Even Those Old Pictures Have Begun To Fade,

Please Tell Me She's Not Real,

And That You're Really Coming Home To Stay,

[Chorus]

Sometimes I Wake Up Crying At Night,

And Sometimes I Scream Out Your Name,

What Right Does She Have To Take Your Heart Away,

When For So Long, You Were Mine

11/2/2010 #1,693 Report
RachelStBerry

Gravity by Sara Barielles would be a good song to describe Edward and Bella, as would Again by Secrets in Stereo

11/23/2010 #1,694 Report
robbieleigh

I'd love to hear Stranger in the Sky by Jason Mraz somewhere in a movie.

11/27/2010 #1,695 Report
Luna Moonshadow

Would it matter at all by skillet

12/6/2010 #1,696 Report
Fat ppl are harder to kidnap

just add some country music

1/12/2011 #1,697 Report
1,698 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service