Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » T w i l i g h t d o m »
I love Twilight!!! Do you have any other book suggestions???
lion'slamb01

I know I already saw both of these on here but I just thought I would put in my opinion =)

The Vampire Diaries are good but the absolute best books ever (besides the Twilight Saga) is the House of Night Serie by P.C. and Kristen Cast. They are absolutly, without a doubt some of the best books I have ever read!!!!!!!

And I have a question....

Are the Vampire Academy books good? I haven't heard much about them and I was just wondering.

3/31/2010 #871 Report
Marora18

I recommend Fallen by Lauren Kate and hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. Not vampires, but still.. awesome.

4/1/2010 #872 Report
mismatchedbrainiac

I read this book called Wicked Lovely by Marissa Marr. It's not about vampires, but it's a good read. The sequel is called 'Ink Exchange'. I haven't read that yet, but people say it's nice. Oh, and I highly recommend the Night World series by L. J. Smith.

4/2/2010 #873 Report
Little Old Zsa-Zsa

I read this book called Thirteen Reasons Why By Jay Asher. I loved it, and I believe if you read it you couldn't put it down. If you are sensitive to suicide or angst don't read it. It doesn't give detail about it, but it is there.

4/28/2010 #874 Report
mscherrymadison

okay so I love twilight and this is not a book, but if you like games or personality quizzes, you may wanna try thewishingworld (dot com)

7/18/2010 #875 Report
lea1011

umm i read edward tulane that was a good book

8/2/2010 #876 Report
thadudeman

I like "Stale closeups of mopey teenagers".

8/9/2010 #877 Report
UrStewyBomb

has anyone read wtare for elephants by sara gruen? rpattz lovers may recognise it as his current movie. anyway the book is so good but WARNING gets very graphic at times. reccomend it though. also looking for alaska by john green is one of my all time fave books.

8/11/2010 #878 Report
pretty little liar5

The House of Night Series by P.C and kristen Cast

8/17/2010 #879 Report
Book2romantic

Are these recommendations supposed to be as similar to Twilight as possible? Or are we supposed to just list really rockin' books?

8/24/2010 #880 Report
EricNorthman'sWoman24

I suggest The Black Dagger Brotherhood Serious. Warning they have lemons.

8/29/2010 #881 Report
M prettypinkbookworm

whatever books you like! You can put in the description why you think a Twilight reader might like them, though.

8/29/2010 #882 Report
Castallia

Almost all of Jodie Picoult book's are great. They have nothing to do with the supernatural or nothing, but the dept of emotion in her book's wraps everyone around the author's finger. I don't know if you've ever read any of Charlaine Harris novels? She wrote the TV show named called True Blood, if you didn't know that. The book series is awesome. And she has another series that has nothing to do with the TV show. It's about a woman who was struck by lightning and now she can find dead bodies. It's a cool series. Try them :)

9/10/2010 #883 Report
SwedenPixie

I recomend Janet Evanovichs Stephanie Plum series. It is so funny! :D

11/11/2010 #884 Report
Little Old Zsa-Zsa

I recommend: Perks of Being a Wallflower and The Road.

However, I must warn you that both books are very sad, well mainly The Road because it is just sad, but they are both wonderful books, so they have my recommendation. :)

Oh, and you will have a hard time finding Perks of Being a Wallflower on the account that is it banned from libraries and stores which seriously upsets me because I have read far worse books and they are not banned, but oh well, it is worth the digging. :)

11/22/2010 . Edited 11/22/2010 #885 Report
Luna Moonshadow

I am reading Evernight at the moment and it is good and I am reading Blue bloods

11/23/2010 #886 Report
robbieleigh

Some of the books I like to read:

Anne Rice: The Witching Hour, Interview with a Vampire (series), Queen of the Damned

Stephen King: Carrie, Pet Semetary, The Shining Dark Tower (series)

Michael Crichton: Sphere, Jurassic Park and Lost World, Prey, The Andromedia Strain, A Case of Need, Congo

Harry Potter Series (JK Rowling)

Darkly Dreaming Dexter (and Series) Jeff Lindsay

Those are just a few of my absolute favorite authors.

11/23/2010 #887 Report
Luna Moonshadow

The shining is a good one and I loved the movie

11/27/2010 #888 Report
WinchesterPhantom

The Tomorrow Series- John Marsden

A group of Australian teenagers decide to go camping for a week in the bush - go back to nature, have some fun. When they return they find that Australia has been invaded by unknown forces, and they find themselves fighting back to save their families. Lives are lost, people fall in love and out, and it is truly one of the best series I have ever read and recommend it to all (even if it does drag a bit in the middle).

Good Omens- does this even need saying? The Apocalypse is coming and one angel and one demon who have grown fond of humanity team up to stop it. Witty, hilarious and brilliant.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (MATURE READERS due to disturbing sexual content - I am being deadly serious) - they are thrillers set in Swedenn (originally written in Swedish as well). A disgraced journalist is hired by a wealthy but aging industriliast to investigate the disappearance of a family member. Things get dangerous.

8/25/2011 . Edited 8/25/2011 #889 Report
Little Old Zsa-Zsa

I would like to recommend No Country for Old Men and The Road by Cormac McCarthy. I love his writing style is very unique. However, if you are faint of heart you might not care for both books. xD

10/5/2011 #890 Report
Signal-K

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare From the mortal instruments series

2/18/2012 #891 Report
artemis lecter

The Generation Dead books by Daniel Waters are very good. And, obviously, The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

4/16/2012 #892 Report
starklover19

i have a fantastic book! the HOUSE OF NIGHT SERIES! totaly rocks read it now ! IT IS TOTTALY BETTER THAN ANY TWI BOOK

5/21/2012 #893 Report
TwilightxHPotterxPJackson

Well, I love the Dark Touch series by Amy Meredith (its about demons) cause it's really cool.

And of course, Harry Potter by JK Rowling, also Percy Jackson by Rick Riordon, Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (about werewolves) and Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

Oh, and if your looking for something about vampires, The House of Night by PC and Kristin Cast is fab (even if a bit mature).

7/10/2012 #894 Report
Snow White's Rose

Guilty pleasure, I love Twilight although ironically enough the main character Bella gets on my nerves. I don't hate her but she's probably the only character I could read a bashing fanfic on even though I am not a huge fan of those ones. My favourite characters are Alice, Jasper, Jacob, Seth, Emmett and Leah. Yeah, I love the wolves a bit more :) Jacob/Seth is my ultimate OTP and I still don't know why. My favourite book and movie is Breaking Dawn cause of all the action.

As for other series, have you tried the Vampire Diaries?

4/1/2014 #895 Report
895 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service