Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » T w i l i g h t d o m »
Fanfiction Advertisment
A MarryMeTopaz

Ok well this isnt my idea but I liked it so I thought I would try it. Post the link to you fanfiction here and lets see if you get some more reviews!!!

~MMT

Edit by Jarc:

From now on, fill this out. It makes life easier for us.

Title:: What's the name of your story?

Pairing:: Who is with who?

Rating:: Is it okay for the littins to read, or should you put the kids to bed for this one?

Summary:: What's your story about?

Warnings:: Sex? Drugs? Fluff?

Other:: Do you have anything else to say about your story?

Link:: Where do we find it? Post the URL here.

Edit (also) by Jarc:

New rule in this topic: please don't bold, italicize, highlight, or underline your posts. One exception: If you're posting an excerpt, you may italicize it, but that is the only thing you may change. Thanksss. :)

8/30/2007 . Edited by Jarc is teh win 8D, 1/9/2010 #1 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

heres mine: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3614430/1/Forbidden_Treason It is about a werewolf that refuses to take her destiny. (pre eclipse) ~MMT

8/30/2007 #2 Report
M MyArtIsInWords

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3712946/1/Underneath_This_Brazen_Sky The best Alternate Universe story for Warriors. I haven't even read any of the Warriors books XD

8/30/2007 #3 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

then how could you write a fanfic about it?? ~MMT

8/30/2007 #4 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

Yeah seriously...

8/30/2007 #5 Report
M MyArtIsInWords

It started out as my idea, and I wanted to post it. But then, if it's an original idea, how can you put it on FanFiction.net? Then my sister tells me she's reading Warriors. Good enough ^_^ ahahaha I got you addicted to Yellowcard :P

8/30/2007 . Edited 8/30/2007 #6 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

?? ~MMT

8/30/2007 #7 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

YEAH. You did. And I'm listening to them right now. And I'm doing my homework. And I'm talking to my sister. And I think my head is going to implode. THANKS.

8/30/2007 #8 Report
M MyArtIsInWords

*pats on head while simultaneously trying to keep it in place* You're okay. Your head won't collapse on itself. I hope not. Then what about your fiance? Keep in control! ------------------------- Speaking of YC, I noticed this on my iPod. The first YC album that shows up is Lights and Sounds, and: Rough Landing, Holly - Makes sense w/ Twilight, how Edward wants to let Bella go, but can't Then, Ocean Avenue, where: Ocean Avenue - Bella wishes Edward would come back Way Away - Edward leaving Breathing - Edward missing Bella View From Heaven - How Edward feels when he thinks Bella is dead THEN, there's Paper Walls, where: Fighting - Jacob wonders why he's fighting for a girl that never loved him Afraid - Jacob wondering why he's just a psychaitrist of sorts for Bella Dear Bobbie - Jasper and Alice's undying love for each other, minus the old guy. And that just happens to be all the YC songs on my iPod.

8/30/2007 . Edited 8/30/2007 #9 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

My stupid fiance is out of town. And no one cares about him anyway... -Starts crying YET again- He said Yellcard was horrible! It's probably because I was listening to them at like 3 AM and screaming at the top of my lungs, and he's cranky when he's tired but still! MEANMEANMEAN.

8/30/2007 #10 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

-laughs- ~MMT

8/30/2007 #11 Report
M MyArtIsInWords

... I thought you liked him :O You guys should make up. Beside, if you love him and he loves you, you'll have to love each other's music. Hearts beat in tune with their soundtrack for life. Knowing their music is knowing their hopes, dreams, opinions, and thoughts. Like sharing all of your secrets without ACTUALLY saying them.

8/30/2007 #12 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

I never knew you were poet, Jasper. -_- And he does like YC. He's just pissy in the mornings.

8/30/2007 . Edited 9/3/2007 #13 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

lol ~MMT

8/30/2007 #14 Report
M MyArtIsInWords

lol "pissy" :P

8/30/2007 #15 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

: ) ~MMT

8/30/2007 #16 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

What's wrong with pissy? Gawd, why do you have to keep ticking me off?

8/30/2007 #17 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

no bad mood! : D Be happy! ~MMT

8/30/2007 #18 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

I'm doing homework and you want me to be happy?

8/30/2007 #19 Report
M noxinvictal

hey this is my fanfic. only three chapters so far, but i only started it about a week ago. it's about Vampires...just so you know. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3742860/1/The_Darkness_Is_Deceiving

8/30/2007 #20 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

okays try out my story if you please. ~MMT

8/30/2007 #21 Report
M yourbrandofheroine

I don't write storys! I suck. But I will read faithfully. Even if your work is rated less than "M" which is where you find all the good stuff. Woah, that never came out the way I wanted it to. What I mean is, I normally read M because that where I find the best work... no offence or anything. M is where all the cursing and violence is! mouhahaha, my favourite. But my brain is probably going to hurt, reading all this. I normally only read completed stuff, and I read the whole thing in like, 2 days and then I move onto another one. Following along is a foreign concept to me.

8/30/2007 . Edited 8/30/2007 #22 Report
M yourbrandofheroine

Et voila! You're all in my favourites folder for easy finding.

8/30/2007 . Edited 8/30/2007 #23 Report
M lndigo

mine is sort of suckish and its not going to be updated for while (school! UGH!)but it's called Love and Hate. It is about Jacob dealing with Bella's choice, and other depressing subjects.

8/30/2007 #24 Report
M yourbrandofheroine

You also are in the folder for easy viewing :D Bu I shant read everything tonight. It may take 'till ike, tomorrow night at the latest to get through it all, to date.

8/30/2007 . Edited 8/30/2007 #25 Report
M lndigo

its pretty short and depressing. I really am starting to dislike writing in jakes POV. He's not the most fun to be around anymore. He depresses me. teehee... im so selfish, i'm a Leah! Actually , I feel pretty bad for Leah too. it would completly suck to be her. I don't even want to imagine how awful it must feel to be inside an ex's head, especially SAM! Ugh.

8/30/2007 #26 Report
A MarryMeTopaz

I know seriously!!! ~MMT

8/31/2007 #27 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

I have 11 stories, but there are only three I feel like posting... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3723319/1/Mass_Production A parody. Of everything. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3500756/a_thousand_pieces Angtsy one-shot. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3557881/breaking_Point Sequel to said angsty one-shot. Are the last two working for anyone else? I just checked and I keep getting this error message...

8/31/2007 #28 Report
M lndigo

oh wow. that parody took awkwardness to the extreme. im blushing just reading the first two lines. thats hilarious!

8/31/2007 #29 Report
M noxinvictal

Oh god, *wipes eyes* phew. that was fuuuuuuuuunnnny !!

9/1/2007 #30 Report
792 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service