Forums » T w i l i g h t d o m »
BEST BOOK?!?!
dinosaurs-rawr-you

well...

1) Breaking Dawn

2) Twilight

3) Eclipse

4) New Moon

why did I put bd first? becuse it is really good. I like how stephaine meyer ened it. All happy. NM, just sucked becuase Edward left and I really dont like Jake with a passion. Twilight was almsot close to being my favourtie book, very close, but BD comes in first midldy. It has many other characters. Eclipses it the third because its one serious book, and I don;t likeit when Bella brakes her wrist punching Jaacob. But that was one of the funniest things ever I had read. :)

6/15/2009 #241 Report
EdwardHasMyHeart

1. Eclipse: It was really funny and I liked that Victoira got her head ripped off.

2. Twilight: Hello, it started it all. Edward and Bella were so cute in it.

3. Breaking Dawn: Not the best, but it was a good ending. And I love Jacob and Nessie together.

4. New Moon: Not enough Edward, but I'm sure the movie will be good.

6/15/2009 #242 Report
goldeneyes09

1.Eclipse:I thought it had more humor than the rest of the books. I also like the 'war' between Edward's Bella and Jacob's Bella (though Edward's Bella id way cooler!!! : ) )

2.Twilight: The book that captured my soul and turn me in to the crazy fan girl I am today. That and I like it surrounds just Bella and Edward and Jake is still this minor human charactor.

3.Breaking Dawn: I don't have any problems with book, Twilight comes first just because there is more Edward/Bella time. That and I HATE Jake/Nessie crap. Well I just hate Jake in general lol.

4.New Moon: Well WAY to much Jake, hate the stupid dog; I want sooo much more Edward!

6/25/2009 #243 Report
goldeneyes09

1.Eclipse:I thought it had more humor than the rest of the books. I also like the 'war' between Edward's Bella and Jacob's Bella (though Edward's Bella id way cooler!!! : ) )

2.Twilight: The book that captured my soul and turn me in to the crazy fan girl I am today. That and I like it surrounds just Bella and Edward and Jake is still this minor human charactor.

3.Breaking Dawn: I don't have any problems with book, Twilight comes first just because there is more Edward/Bella time. That and I HATE Jake/Nessie crap. Well I just hate Jake in general lol.

4.New Moon: Well WAY to much Jake, hate the stupid dog; I want sooo much more Edward!

6/25/2009 #244 Report
renesmeeandbella3

My favorite book would have to be...New Moon! I love Jacob, and when Alice comes back its like a disaster about to hit. And when Bella, and Alice went to find Edward, it was kinda intense. I love reading that book!

I love Jacob!

renesmeeandbella3

6/28/2009 #245 Report
DazzlingSince1901

I like New Moon. Not because of Jacob but because of the epic love. How its still a battle. How the love isn't inevitable, its still a struggle, a fight. Its more realistic, having Bella chase Edward. I also like the Volturi. The action wasn't forced in the book, the way it was in Twilight where she had to suddenly add vampires who hunted as a game.

Twilight was amazing though. Why mess with the classics?

7/1/2009 #246 Report
rapturingwinter

Best book? How about Twilight. First is always he best!!

11/1/2009 #247 Report
isis of the sun

Eclipse for sure

12/30/2009 #248 Report
Ravenwolf of the Grave

I agree with Tsuin Case. Eclipse for sure. ;)

1/4/2010 #249 Report
xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeclipse

1/4/2010 #250 Report
mmm.love

XD

1) Eclipse

2) Breaking Dawn

3) Twilight

4) New Moon

1/10/2010 #251 Report
ThisIsOld

The best book, Breaking Dawn XD

5/7/2010 #252 Report
emmagraceling

Ok. I agree new moon is the worst but it is home to the best chapter in the whole series can you guess hint I'm soooooo team edward sorry Jake. You have Nessie

5/26/2010 #253 Report
Fiery Fun

1. Eclipse (I'm SUPER excited about seeing the movie!!)

2. Twilight (and ya, it was made cheap, but it was epic. The 1st classroom was HOTT! IMO, I could almost feel the lust coming from Rpatz & kstew!)

3. Breaking Dawn (Even though I was sad it was over...then read the whole series 3 more times! :D)

4. New Moon (Not a huge Jake fan, but HUGE prop's for Kstew for completely carring that WHOLE movie!)

5/27/2010 #254 Report
lion'slamb01

1) BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Twilight

3) New Moon

4) Eclipse

I don't really understand why everyone likes Eclpise so much. I mean it's good but I just don't like it as much as the others. The only good part about it is the chapter where Edward proposes to Bella.

5/27/2010 #255 Report
Fiery Fun

For me Eclipse was where Edward and Bella first got to have a relationship. In Twilight there were too many secrets, and as we all know Edward wasn't around much for New Moon.

Add in the competetion (Jacob) and the newborns, and you have a great love story with tons of action.

The sexual tension in Eclipse was amazing also. The Honeymoon in Breaking Dawn wouldn't have been nearly as great without the Eclipse build up of it.

Bottom line of Eclipse is that everyone wants to be loved like that. That's why we all love the whole 'Twilight Saga' and people are so taken with the series. Its almost an unimagionable love, that people are constantly searching for, but rarely find.

I couldn't hardly drag myself through the waiting on Breaking Dawn. Then for there to be all the build up and nothing really happen??!

5/27/2010 #256 Report
lion'slamb01

Ok...I see what you mean about the relationship and sexual tension. I never really thought about it like that. I mean I really do like most of it, but the thing that really bugs me is Jacob. I know without him there wouldn't be much of a story but he is really the only reason I get upset about Eclipse. Other than him it is an amazing book. Breaking Dawn is still my favorite LoL

5/27/2010 #257 Report
Luna Moonshadow

no the best book is fight club

6/2/2010 #258 Report
robbieleigh

1. Eclipse

2. Twilight

3. Breaking Dawn

4. New Moon

11/24/2010 #259 Report
259 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9
Reply  Follow Follow