Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » T w i l i g h t d o m »
New Years Resolution 2011 for the Spam Thread regulars
M MyArtIsInWords

Dear Twilightdom girls,

For the past (almost) four years, I've been here, on Twilightdom, just a small dot in the corner of the internet, where I've met the best friends I've ever had. But I've been living my life vicariously through this site and these computer screens: through the computer, the internet, and this forum, I've loved, been loved, huggled, snuggled, cuddled, kissed, and even dated; all of which I haven't actually done in real life. But while it may seem sad, you girls really make me feel valued and loved, and that's something I am eternally grateful for.

This entire thing sounded better in my head yesterday, and the shortness of this may make it seem less sincere, but that's just because I can't think of anything to describe what you've all done for me.

So this year, I resolve to be a better friend; not to leave you girls for vain things like videogames or the internet without warning you or telling you.

It seems small, but it's all I can think to do to thank you for all you've done for me. If there's anything more, let me know.

So what's your resolution?

Love,

-MAIIW

12/25/2010 #1 Report
M Topaz in the Meadow

I'm gonna try and get on more often. I find it's easier to let things go when I can come on here and just talk it out with whoever is on at the time. I'm also still trying to get my hard-headed boyfriend to come on. :) I seriously hope I can get on more than once or twice a week. Hopefully, I can bring myself to get on every day just like I used to. That's my resolution. If I'm not on by at least 5, someone PM me. XD

Edit, Edit, Edit!!!

I'll attempt to get on more often. x_x I haven't been on these past few days. Shame on me!

12/27/2010 . Edited 1/4/2011 #2 Report
Nellon509

Okay, so I don't know... let me think. Last year it was to stop eating gums, this year...

Got it!! Fix my freaking Italian! I can't say that I speak Italian if it's as bad as it is xD

Read the dictionary!! Seriously! Well more than new year resolution, make it 18 bday resolution, that way I'll have time xD

Start looking out the window everything 3 hours of using the laptop, otherwise I will never get this new glasses off...

Stop procrastinating -this forum is not procrastination btw, this is mmm... er... enrishment! yeah, and I'm developing my general knowledge xD-

I'll add more as they come to me.

Oh, yes, start working out again. I hated it, but I liked how tight some body parts were -I should probably become also more PG rated, but let's let that be another new year's resolution xD-

Buy a Rubik's cube! A learn to solve it in half the time I solved it in the first time..., and then half of that time... :D

12/27/2010 . Edited 12/27/2010 #3 Report
SwedenPixie

I will join a gym and actually go to it. :P You guys will have to encourage me. :)

And then yell at me when I say that I'm too tired to go. XD

*Hugs to all*

12/27/2010 #4 Report
M MyArtIsInWords

"Start looking out the window everything 3 hours of using the laptop, otherwise I will never get this new glasses off..."

but glasses are smexy in a smart way ;D

-------------------------

"Oh, yes, start working out again. I hated it, but I liked how tight some body parts were -I should probably become also more PG rated, but let's let that be another new year's resolution xD-"

O.o

--------------------------------

"I will join a gym and actually go to it. :P You guys will have to encourage me. :)

And then yell at me when I say that I'm too tired to go. XD"

Yeah I really should work out too, but I hate working out by myself when no one else is, and my schedule is hard to find time to work out by myself, and I don't like working out with people who aren't working out...

12/27/2010 #5 Report
Luna Moonshadow

Lose alot of weight

12/28/2010 #6 Report
M MyArtIsInWords

Adding to mine:

Work out more: mentally and physically.

12/31/2010 #7 Report
M yourbrandofheroine

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D My new years resolution is probably to just work on some aspects of myself I'm unhappy with.. I know that's what a new years resolution is supposed to be :P But I don't mean anything big in any specific area, just better myself overall.

1/1/2011 #8 Report
HiddenDemons

I think mine are-

Get good grades in school, stop going on the internet for like 13 hours a day, learn to cook better, become a better author and become a better video editor

1/1/2011 #9 Report
ryapoo

Get off my hind and stop procrastinating! But . . .easier said than done is all I can say about that. XD

Ohh, and gain more knowledge in areas such as the arts and human body. Just for fun. Knowledge is power, ya know. :P

P.S ~ Maiiwz, you're such a sweetie. :D

1/3/2011 . Edited 1/3/2011 #10 Report
Lemon Muffins

- Find a second job

- Get a 4.0 again this term

- Work on my sucky memory

and probably more, but i can't recall them right now XD

1/5/2011 #11 Report
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service