Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » T w i l i g h t d o m »
Super-Awesome-Pwning Quotes that have nothing to do with Twilight
M Jarc is teh win 8D

I am bored and feel a need to create topics. BOOM.

3/10/2008 . Edited by MarryMeTopaz, 7/4/2008 #1 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months. – Oscar Wilde

3/10/2008 #2 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. - Jules de Gaultier

3/10/2008 #3 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

i can't sell my soul for college. it just won't work - Euo I don't know, euo. i just liked it. xd don't stress too much!

3/10/2008 #4 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

Shut [i]up[/i], Paula. - Simon What the hell is this guy's last name? I haven't a clue.

3/11/2008 #5 Report
xXxDance LoverxXx

Cowel. Simon Cowel

3/11/2008 #6 Report
M Euonym

it's cowell, my dear.... and i'm stoked that one of mine made the list. :p

3/11/2008 #7 Report
M prettypinkbookworm

I feel the pressure to say something excessively witty or funny now...

3/11/2008 . Edited 3/11/2008 #8 Report
M Euonym

why? i didn't, and i made the list. :p

3/11/2008 #9 Report
M prettypinkbookworm

Well, see that's the problem. You don't have to worry about it, you're already there. Now I just have to do it too....

3/11/2008 #10 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

"And this is not the only time today I will act drunk." "The 'stache had fallen. Twas truly a tragedy." There, Prink. Happy? :P

3/11/2008 #11 Report
M prettypinkbookworm

Yay! *squeals and claps hands*

3/12/2008 #12 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

Flamers are just people who take pride in their crappy vocabulary and are jealous that you actually have the ability to write. They're just out to make you feel bad. And they should start collecting buttons or something. – Heroine THANKYOU!!!! ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU!!! – Nox, after I told her how to stop the email alerts. Made me laugh. I miss Nox. :'(

3/14/2008 #13 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

College is fun as long as you don't die. - From Death Note (manga)

3/14/2008 #14 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

"tYpInG LiKe ThIs iS nOt TyPiNg eMo. That's just typing retarded." - I have no idea where it's from

3/15/2008 #15 Report
M prettypinkbookworm

Very true. It is retarded, and annoys the heck out of me. ---excuse me for interrupting your little thread----

3/15/2008 #16 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

PRINK YOU MISSED THE KILLING OF THE LAST SPAM THREAD.

3/15/2008 #17 Report
M prettypinkbookworm

I know. I was really sad about it. But we seem to be going through threads every four to five days. I can't make it to all of these killings!

3/15/2008 #18 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

"Go Frankie!! Fight the system!!" - Savannah. She called me again and started talking about My Chem. :]

3/16/2008 #19 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

"Better stay on that side of the street, m***! I'll knock you out!"

3/18/2008 #20 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

"In everyday life, really, everyone is pretty much broken in some way, even the ones who seem completely put together, everyone's got cracks and weak spots, and sometimes all it takes is one blow for things to shatter. So that's life, that's just the way it is; but just 'cause something's broken, doesn't mean it's unmendable, either."

3/20/2008 #21 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

"Ok, I really need to stop talking to myself. It's not healthy. I mean it starts out innocently enough but.... talking to your self soon leads to seeing things, hearing voices, seeing dead people, thinking your god, thinking your talking to god and he talks back, having delusions about crazy clowns, seeing flying monkeys, dancing with people who aren't there, sitting alone on park benches talking to squirrels and pigeons, and thinking your a dog. Until finally you land on Oprah to tell your story when you snap. You pull a Tom Cruise, jump on her couch, and land yourself in the nut house. You get to bounce off walls and wear a fun jacket but sadly there are no nuts there or squirrels there for that matter." - Grant

3/21/2008 #22 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

"I would feel horrible if Mo left me for some gay guy who she's never met." - Graaaaaaant

3/21/2008 #23 Report
M Jarc is teh win 8D

WHY IS MY AWESOME THREAD BURIED?!?! POST PEOPLE POST!

3/26/2008 #24 Report
animationsuspended

'Friends come and go, but high powered laser weapons are forever.' - Otto Malpense

That's from the book H.I.V.E. Haha, evil supervillan kids.

5/11/2008 #25 Report
Vampires are real

Vampires are real.....u just don't see them.

LOOK ITS A NINJA!....oh wait. its just another Edward Cullen fan. God.

5/14/2008 #26 Report
animationsuspended

"It seemed weird calling a teenager 'sir' but I'd learned to be careful with immortals. They tended to get offended easily. Then, they blew stuff up." Percy thinking about talking to Apollo

I got that one from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Really, ninjas and Edward Cullen fans aren't so very different. I should know, being both.

5/14/2008 #27 Report
No.Elementary.School.Kid

Hm... I hope you don't mind Tamora Pierce, I have several...

Dear Father, I rejoice to return from a sojourn in our gracious capital. I yearn to be clasped to your bossom again - Alianne of Pirate's Swoop (she is very sarcastic)

No. I got this nose the hard way, and I'm keeping it. - Alianne of Pirate's Swoop

Of course he never memtioned me. What sane man wants the people around him to know he's favoured of a trickster? - Kyprioth, the trickster god

"I cannot say I am a crow?"You can, but they'll think you're mad." Nawat Crow and Alianne of Pirate's Swoop, respectively

"Nawat, stop playing with the little horsies. We're going back to Tanair." "I would gladly stop playing with them. They are the ones who will not stop." Alianne of Pirate's Swoop and Nawat Crow, respectively.

5/18/2008 #28 Report
No.Elementary.School.Kid

Oh, and can't forget one of my favourites...

You don't get her piece, I get her piece! (Say it somewhat fast, you'll get it)

5/18/2008 #29 Report
animationsuspended

I get it...

“Percy? You’re supposed to be blown up!” (Clarisse) “Good to see you, too.” (Percy)

“My fatal flaw. That’s what the Sirens showed me. My fatal flaw is hubris.” (Annabeth) “That brown stuff they spread on veggie sandwiches?” (Percy) “No, Seaweed Brain. That hummus. Hubris is worse.” (Annabeth) “What could be worse than hummus?” (Percy)

5/20/2008 #30 Report
108 found: Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service