Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » The Dynamic Duo »
To Any Interested Parties
Roseria Sylvester

Hopefully this doesnt upset the admin, i would have put this in a chat topic- but none of the other threads sounded like one.

I am currently working on a series of stories pertaining to artemis and jarlaxle- however i do not feel i have an adequate grasp of their personalities. I would like to invite anyone who is interested to roleplay particular scenarios with me via PM, so i might perfect their awesome-ness. on that note, be forewarned that these stories will have the two men eventually engaged in romantic themes with original characters. These roleplays will also allow me to make these relationships believable and keep my creations from being dreaded "Mary Sue" types.

I WAS roleplaying with someone, but can no longer do so as they have turned off their PM because of someone else and i am unable to actually USE my e-mail in order to continue .

If interested, please write your PM topic as either "Jarlaxle RP" or "Artemis RP".

Thank you, and im sorry if the formating on this mushes together- im typing this on a cell phone.

2/23/2015 . Edited 2/23/2015 #1 Report
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service