Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
The Leasing Office
A Lorelai Love Spencer-Meraz

Okay, so you've been approved! Congratulations! Please make sure to come here and introduce yourself to Clara, who will check you in and give you your keys!

7/3/2010 #1 Report
Lady Faucheur

*Adara*

Adara hummed happily, dragging her suitcases behind her. She stopped in front of the front desk and smiled.

"Hello? My name is Adara Walker. I'm here to get my keys..."

7/3/2010 #2 Report
M motherpucker

*Clara*

Clara, who had been prior to Adara's announcement been sitting with her feet up chewing gum and reading the latest romance novel she had gotten her hands on, smiled and put her feet down, scrabbling her for her papers.

"Of course," she said blandly. "Adara...?"

7/3/2010 . Edited 7/3/2010 #3 Report
piNkFRiDAY

*Alissa*

Alissa looked over the woman in front of her and waited for the receptionist. "Hi," she beamed.

7/3/2010 #4 Report
Lady Faucheur

*Adara*

"Adara Walker" Adara repeated, all smiles.

7/3/2010 #5 Report
M motherpucker

*Clara*

"Walker," Clara muttered to herself, tapping on her keyboard. Scanning the computer screen, she nodded twice and briskly handed Adara her keys. Waving her away, she nodded at the next woman.

"Next," she said, barely glancing at her.

7/3/2010 #6 Report
Lady Faucheur

*Adara*

Adara hummed happily, keys in one hand and bags in the other.

(Umm... where do I go now? :/)

7/3/2010 #7 Report
brokenheartsandtwistedminds

*Annie*

Annie walked into the Leasing Office, protecting her hair from the rain [Am I allowed to randomly make up weather? I'll edit it if I'm not], and walked to the desk.

"Umm.... hey?"

7/3/2010 #8 Report
M motherpucker

(I'm waiting for Laura to come so we can start building the city =D At least you guys can be comfortable in the notion that you're in, lol)

*Clara*

"Hello," Clara answered coolly.

7/3/2010 #9 Report
Lady Faucheur

(Okay :) )

7/3/2010 #10 Report

*Annie*

"I think I need to get keys....or something. I don't really know, I just followed the signs...."

7/3/2010 #11 Report
M motherpucker

*Clara*

"Name?" Clara said snappishly, coiling a lock of brunette hair around her finger and staring with bleak eyes up at the girl in front of her.

7/3/2010 #12 Report

*Annie*

"Annie Perrette," Annie said, noticing how snappy the girl suddenly got, "I'm 14."

7/3/2010 #13 Report
M motherpucker

*Clara*

Clara eyed the girl in a beady manner, and then snorted. She scanned her computer.

"Spell Perrette for me," she ordered.

7/3/2010 #14 Report

*Annie*

"P-E-R-R-E-T-T-E," Annie said, awkwardly. What had she done wrong, damnit?!?

7/3/2010 #15 Report
M motherpucker

*Clara*

"Perrette, fine," Clara replied briskly. "Please make sure to abide by all the rules of Moonlight Cove. If you're looking for work experience we suggest the cinema or restaurant. You're in apartment..." she paused to look at the sheet of paper in front of her.

7/3/2010 #16 Report
M motherpucker

*Clara*

"Two," Clara concluded, and then looked over to Adara. "Miss Adara, you're in apartment one A. Next,"

7/3/2010 #17 Report

*Annie*

"Thanks," Annie grabbed her keys and ran out the door without looking back at Clara.

7/3/2010 #18 Report
black polish and thick liner

Mirabelle

Mirabelle slowly entered the leasing office, wincing as her steel-toed hiking boots making very obvious clunking sounds on the floor.

7/3/2010 . Edited 7/3/2010 #19 Report
M motherpucker

Clara

Clara set down her romance novel with a loud huffing noise, and poised her fingers over the keyboard.

"Name?" she snapped.

7/3/2010 #20 Report

Mirabelle

"Mirabelle Carter," she said, narrowing her eyes a little. Well, isn't she just a ray of sunshine?

7/3/2010 #21 Report
M motherpucker

Clara

"Mhm," Clara muttered under her breath. "Apartment 3A. Enjoy. If you're looking for a job, we suggest either the restaurant or the cinema. Talk to Todd about it..." she rootled in her drawer for the key impatiently.

Jack

Jack ducked into the room, shrugging his bag over his shoulder, and made his way to stand behind the girl who was at the desk, smiling tentatively at her.

"Hey," he said quietly as the woman behind the desk rootled for something.

7/3/2010 #22 Report

Mirabelle

"M'kay," she said, looking around the room. Then she turned to the guy behind her and smiled. "Hi."

7/3/2010 . Edited 7/3/2010 #23 Report
M motherpucker

Jack/Clara

"Hey, I'm Jack," he said sweetly but shyly, a little pink blush in his cheeks. Carla gave a great sigh and stood up.

"One moment," she snapped, and went in search of the key she couldn't find, her heels clicking against the floor loudly.

7/3/2010 #24 Report

Mirabelle

"I'm Mirabelle," she said, and smiled at him, ignoring the frustrated woman storming off angrily.

7/3/2010 #25 Report
M motherpucker

Jack

Jack smiled at Mirabelle. He ran a hand through his wind-tossed brown hair and dug his hands into his pockets, still smiling awkwardly. He shrugged.

"Nice place here, innit?" he said conversationally.

7/3/2010 #26 Report

Mirabelle

She nodded. "Yeah. It is. But, of course, that means I stick out like a sore thumb," she continued, gesturing to her faded jeans with holes beginning to form in the knee area, her baggy gray T-shirt, and her black fingerless gloves.

7/3/2010 #27 Report
M motherpucker

Jack

"Nah, you look nice," Jack said, and then blushed a furious red. To cover up his blushing he hurriedly asked her, "What age are you?"

7/3/2010 #28 Report

Mirabelle

"Um, er, thanks," she said, blushing. "I'm sixteen. How old are you?"

7/3/2010 #29 Report
M motherpucker

Jack/Clara

"Just seventeen," he replied proudly, his bright blue eyes shining. "Hey, we should go to the cafe after this, or the restaraunt, or..."

Carla came back into the room, the keys swinging from her fingers. She threw them lightly to Mirabelle, and turned on Jack, who immediately recoiled.

"Wait for me?" he muttered to Mirabelle, looking terrified as he stepped up to Clara.

7/3/2010 #30 Report
1,708 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service