Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
Apartment Hallway
A Lorelai Love Spencer-Meraz

So, now you need to try and find your apartment, or maybe you're storming away from someone in a huff. This is the place to do it!

7/3/2010 #1 Report
xOut-Of-This-Worldx

(Erm... Do I need to re-write Adara finding her Apartment? This place wasn't in existence when she did :/)

7/3/2010 #2 Report

(You can if you like, I'm not going to split ends over it.)

7/3/2010 #3 Report
xOut-Of-This-Worldx

(Okay, I'll just go with the flow and say Adara past through here but the post magically disappeard :P)

7/3/2010 #4 Report
mang0 house

Matt

Matt strolled down the hallway. He sort of had a hard time looking for his room since he didn't had a very good sense of direction all the time.

7/3/2010 #5 Report
stayfaded-stayg0ld

Rian

Rian walked down the hallway, looking for his room. When he found it, he unlocked the door and walked in.

7/3/2010 #6 Report
mang0 house

Matt

After almost 10 minutes of going around in circles, Matt finally found his room, unlocked the door, and went inside.

7/3/2010 #7 Report
black polish and thick liner

Mirabelle

Mirabelle stood outside her apartment, waiting for Jack.

7/3/2010 #8 Report
M motherpucker

Jack

"Hey," Jack said, coming out of his room and smiling brightly.

7/3/2010 #9 Report
black polish and thick liner

Mirabelle

"Hey," she said, and smiled back. "Ready? I'm starving."

7/3/2010 #10 Report
M motherpucker

*Jack*

"Yep," Jack replied casually.

(You can have first post!)

7/3/2010 #11 Report
mang0 house

Zac

Zac strolled down the hallway as he looked for his room. Then he stopped.

God, had he been going around in circles?

7/3/2010 #12 Report
piNkFRiDAY

Alissa

Alissa walked down the hallway until she reached her room. "Ahah," ahe said as she slid the key into the lock and turned it.

7/3/2010 #13 Report
mang0 house

Zac

"Dear Lord, you gotta be kidding me," he muttered to himself. Maybe he was going dyslexic, because it had been almost 15 minutes since he had been walking in the hallway to look for his room. Why isn't there a spell for this?

7/3/2010 #14 Report
xOut-Of-This-Worldx

*Ash*

Muttering darky to himselff, Ash found his appartment, unlocked it and stepped inside.

7/3/2010 #15 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Caitlyn

She strolled down the hallway, keeping an eye on the doors. She finally found her apartment and stepped inside.

7/3/2010 #16 Report
mang0 house

Zac

After another few minutes, he was getting slightly frustrated now that small blue lightning statics scattered around his hands. Calm down, he thought. Be patient. You're almost there. He let out a quiet deep breath to calm his nerves and the statics on his hands were going away.

7/3/2010 #17 Report
piNkFRiDAY

Stormie

Stormie was so upset as she stormed down the hallway. Manner, manners, manners! hEr mother had always emphasized manners. Then that fricking...

She stopped in front of her door and quickly opened the door. She needed to calm down.

7/3/2010 #18 Report
mang0 house

*Zac*

Finally! He found 9A. Zac unlocked the door and went inside. That lady from the office almost made it to his vanquish list.

7/3/2010 #19 Report
mang0 house

Zac

Zac strolled down the hall. He noticed a slight storm through the window and stopped to take a look. "Weird," he murmured to himself. It was a clear day when he came inside this place. He felt a sudden urge to go outside and check it out, but he didn't want to now.

7/4/2010 . Edited 8/18/2010 #20 Report
piNkFRiDAY

*Stormie* She slammed the door as she entered the hall. She needed to release some anger. She sped through the hall trying to escape the closed spaces when she passed a young man that made her skin tingle. She looked at him. "Hello," she said calmer already.

7/4/2010 #21 Report
mang0 house

*Zac*

Zac turned around and saw girl who seemed to look a few years older than him, he guessed. He felt a strange energy from her. "Um, hi," he said.

7/4/2010 . Edited 8/18/2010 #22 Report
piNkFRiDAY

*Stormie* "I'm Stormie." She looked him over. There was something exquisite about him, she just didn't know what.

7/4/2010 #23 Report
mang0 house

Zac

"I'm Zac," he said. He glanced through the window at the sky. He put his hand in his jacket pocket, so she wouldn't see the little statics on it. That lady at the desk really gave him the nerve, but he had a calm expression on his face. He looked at Stormie and asked, "You just moved here, right?"

7/4/2010 . Edited 7/4/2010 #24 Report
piNkFRiDAY

(I'm using my phone. sorry I'm taking so long.) *Stormie* She felt the energy die down as he put his hands in his pockets. "Is it safe to assume you're not human?"

7/4/2010 #25 Report
mang0 house

Zac

He raised an eyebrow slightly. "You can tell I'm not human?" His magic from his hand that was in his pocket started to fade away as he could possibly could to avoid any suspicion.

7/4/2010 . Edited 10/3/2010 #26 Report
piNkFRiDAY

*Stormie* "I can feel the electricity radiating from you, putting your hands in your pockets won't help," she smirked.

7/4/2010 #27 Report
mang0 house

*Zac*

He still had an eyebrow raised at her. Wow, she's good, he thought. "I don't know what you're talking about," he lied. He pulled out his hand from his pocket and showed it to her. His hand was plain without the magic static on his hand. "See?"

7/4/2010 . Edited 8/18/2010 #28 Report
mang0 house

Matt

Matt walked down the hallway and searched for his room. Was it 6A or 9A?

Good lord, did he just forget his own room number? His cellphone rang and he pulled it out of his pocket. He chuckled about what his old friend texted him and replied back to him without watching where he was going.

7/4/2010 #29 Report

Jayde

"15 A...15A...I'd like to freakin' find you today," she muttered under her breath looking over the numbers on the doors. She was so focused on the numbers on the doors that she didn't notice someone walking in front of her and she smacked right into him. "Oh!" she exclaimed, finally looking at who she smacked into. "I'm so sorry!" she said, softer this time.

7/4/2010 #30 Report
1,891 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service