Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
The Sidewalk.
isis of the sun

Noelle

Noelle carried Evric to see his father. Ricky reached out to touch him once Noelle approached the two.

5/13/2011 #3,061 Report
mang0 house

Jax

Jax glanced over at Noelle and the little boy. "I don't think I can carry them both," he said.

(Casey, you need to sleep xD)

5/13/2011 #3,062 Report
isis of the sun

(I'm still workingggg)

Noelle

"It's fine. He always wants you to hold him when he sees you with Nivea," Noelle said.

5/13/2011 #3,063 Report
mang0 house

(Awww :()

Jax

"He's jealous?"

5/13/2011 #3,064 Report
isis of the sun

(Yep and school is in an hour :/)

Noelle

'You can say that."

5/13/2011 #3,065 Report
mang0 house

(o.o....)

Jax

"So, I guess we should go home now, huh?"

5/13/2011 #3,066 Report
isis of the sun

(Yepppp)

Noelle

"Right," she said with a smile and began walking in that direction.

5/13/2011 #3,067 Report
mang0 house

Jax

Jax kept carrying his daughter back to the apartment with Noelle. He still couldn't remember completely about his life yet.

5/13/2011 #3,068 Report
isis of the sun

(lol, really? XD )

Noelle

Noelle was barely holding on to the little bit of life left in her as her body was starting to get cold, but not like before-this was a sign of death cold. Blood surrounded her head like a crown and splayed on the front of her front. She could hear Jax's voice from somewhere, but she wasn't even sure if it was real or not.

Nivea slipped into her brother's bed and snuggled close to him, taking his hand, and trying to sleep, but couldn't.

5/20/2011 #3,069 Report
mang0 house

(xD She jumped out of the window!)

Jax

Jax leaped over the railing of the fire escape before landing on his feet. He rushed over to her side and picked her up gently. "Noelle, please still be there," he said, almost begging. "Don't give up on me."

5/20/2011 #3,070 Report
isis of the sun

(Technically, not "her" )

Noelle

Noelle groaned from the movement when Jax, picked her up. It was done gently, but it still sent shocks up her spine. She sucked in some air, before coughing up more blood. Weakly, she tried to open her eyes. "Just...forget about me. I'm practically dead anyways." Noelle tried moving her hand, but it failed her. "I lived my life."

5/20/2011 #3,071 Report
mang0 house

(but still.... o.o)

jax

He closed his eyes tightly, fighting back the tears that seemed to threatened to pour out. "No, I'm not letting you die. I'm not going to let our kids live without their only mother," he said stubbornly. Jax started heading to the hospital as he carried her, hoping he would make it in time.

5/20/2011 #3,072 Report
isis of the sun

(Okay, yeah. XD )

Noelle

Noelle wanted to tell him that she would be alright, but her death was inevitable. She was going to die without her immortal aid and her death was coming soon. It was only a matter of minutes. An hour if she was lucky. She forgot about her kids. They wouldn't have a mother. But, Jax could always get a new wife just to keep their kids with a mom. She wouldn't mind as long as they were happy. She mustered up enough strength to squeeze his arm and look up at him, holding his gaze for as long as she could. "I..only have a few minutes, Jax. I am," she coughed. "Going to die. Everything hurts and I'm so cold."

5/20/2011 #3,073 Report
mang0 house

Jax

Jax wasn't going to give up. His instincts took over, and he carried her quickly to the closes beach.

5/20/2011 #3,074 Report
Kiwi0

(DarkOblivious-here remind me of a movie! lol in fact this whole form could be made into either a award-winning movie or a popular fanfiction!)

Amberly

Amberly looked around....It was dirty, and if one speck of dirt got on her new pink heels! Then she would- she looked ahead, there was appreantly lots of drama unfolding in front of her. Not wanting to inturrupt what lookied like a sweet moment, Amber hid behind a bin.... Amberly peeked out for one second, before getting up after the cutie had carried the girl away. 'Jeez,'....Amberly thought,'it was just the sidewalk...'

5/27/2011 #3,075 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

The brunette didn't stay around long enough to hear the end of Ryder's expletive, shrugging on her jacket as she started down the sidewalk.

7/14/2011 #3,076 Report
Kiwi0

Amberly

Amberly saw a brunette with the BEST jacket she had EVER SEEN! Amber stopped walking and shouted over at the girl. "HEY!" She ran up to the girl. "May I just ask, where you got your jacket?"

7/15/2011 . Edited 7/15/2011 #3,077 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

Emily blinked a few times at the girl suddenly appearing in front of her, and glanced down at her jacket with a raised eyebrow. "Um, I don't remember? I've had it for a few years," she answered, sounding more than a bit confused and surprised.

7/15/2011 #3,078 Report
Kiwi0

Amberly

"Oh, shame." Amberly looked down, her bright red locks falling in front of her eyes. "Oh well, no worries. We can still be friends right? So whats your name?" She stuck her hand out. "My names Amberly, but you can call me Amber."

7/16/2011 #3,079 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

"Um..." Emily looked down at Amberly's hand warily, trying not to wrinkle her nose at the vampiric smell coming off of her. "I'm Emily."

7/16/2011 #3,080 Report
Kiwi0

Amberly

Amberly saw the brunette' nose wrinkle at her vampiric scent. "If i can take the smell so can you." Amberly noted. "Just ingnore the scent and species and think about the person inside." Amberly smiled soflty at the pretty girl. "Well anyway, nice to meet you Emily! So, what sort of things do you like?"

7/17/2011 #3,081 Report
Angel Of Broadway

(She didn't actually make a face...just saying.)

Emily

"I..." She was tempted to say she liked Ryder, but then her possessiveness reared it's ugly head. It had been bad enough when Madeline had draped herself all over him, and she couldn't help grimacing at that memory. "I like dancing?"

7/17/2011 #3,082 Report
Kiwi0

(Whoops! Soz!)

Amberly

"Really, what type?" Amberly thought this girl was intresting. She stood out from the other stuck up cows she's seen so far. And she was determind to find out more about her.

7/18/2011 #3,083 Report
Angel Of Broadway

(It's okay!)

Emily

"Um, ballet mostly," Emily replied, forcing herself to relax. The only vampire she'd had a problem with was the bitch that had wormed her way between Jayde and Matt, and this girl wasn't Madeline. Sure, she was a little curious, but that wasn't a crime. "But I used to do a bit of ballroom dancing when I was younger."

7/18/2011 #3,084 Report
Kiwi0

Amberly

"How long have you been doing that for then? I like to sing and I am totally absorbed in the fashion world right now!" Amberly started twirling a long lock of bright red hair. She liked this girl. She was nice.

7/19/2011 #3,085 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

"Um, a few years, I guess," Emily answered, managing a smile. It was kind of nice to be finding someone new to talk to, even if she did seem a bit...out there.

7/19/2011 #3,086 Report
Kiwi0

Amberly

"Cool! Well, I gotta go, see ya around." Amberly turned around to start walking . She stopped half way. "Oh! I almost forgot! Can I have your phone number, here, I'll give you mine." Amberly held her phone out, smiling softly at the girl. She had a feeling they were gonna be great friends!

(When you want to meet again PM me, I'll PM you too! I'm going Ireland for like, 3 weeks for SUMMER! So I had to take a break. Bye! IT'S SUMMER!! :) )

7/21/2011 #3,087 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

"I don't have my phone on me-" She let out a curse as her pocket started buzzing and she quickly flipped open her phone. "What?" she grumbled into the receiver. "I told you to stay on the couch! Oh, for the love of-stay this time!" She turned to Amberly and said, "I'm sorry, but I gotta go control my blind boyfriend." With that, she ran off in the direction she had come from.

7/21/2011 #3,088 Report
3,088 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service