Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
Moonlit Music
M motherpucker

The music store is run by the beautiful and mysterious guitar-playing blonde, Skye, who is looking for an assistant who has a good knowledge of music and is able to play a musical instrument. Please talk to Skye if you wish to work as her assistant.

The Music Store is well-stocked, and the best place to go for music lovers!

7/3/2010 . Edited 7/3/2010 #1 Report
M motherpucker

Skye

Skye sighed, pulling her black hood up as she hummed along to Taylor Swift, her fingers aching to strum on her own guitar. She sat up on her desk, crossing her skinny jean clad legs, and began to draw on her grey converse trainers out of sheer boredom.

7/3/2010 #2 Report
mang0 house

(XD I'm sorry. I just had to see what's happening here.)

7/3/2010 #3 Report
M motherpucker

(That's grand!)

7/3/2010 #4 Report
mang0 house

Matt

Matt quietly walked inside the music. He looked around as he went through the threshold, seeing some instrumenst around. He needed to get a new acoustic guitar since...well, he had a little accidently with it when he turned into a wolf the last time, and he accidently stepped on it. He wasn't sure how that even happened.

7/3/2010 . Edited 7/3/2010 #5 Report
M motherpucker

*Skye*

Skye was so surprised at the entrance of this boy that she fell off of the desk.

7/3/2010 #6 Report
mang0 house

Matt

Matt heard someone fell and he rushed over to the desk. "Are you OK?" He helped her up back on her feet.

7/3/2010 #7 Report
M motherpucker

*Skye*

Skye bounced up so fast that her head and his chin collided. She rubbed her head, wincing, and staggered over to the desk, running a hand through her light blonde hair.

"Welcome to Moonlit Music Store!" she said in a pained voice. "Uhm...instruments over there...CDs over there...stuff over there..." she gave a deep sigh. She was dead on her feet.

7/3/2010 #8 Report
stayfaded-stayg0ld

*Rian*

Rian walked into the music store, taking off his sunglasses at he did.

7/3/2010 #9 Report
mang0 house

Matt

He rubbed his chin, but luckily he didn't bite off his tongue. "That was a pretty hard fall you took."

7/3/2010 #10 Report
M motherpucker

*Skye*

Skye seemed staggered at the amount of visitors.

"Hi!" she said breathlessly.

7/3/2010 #11 Report
stayfaded-stayg0ld

*Rian*

Rian walked over to the girl, "Hey," He smiled, leaning casually against her desk, "I saw something on the corkboard for a job? I'm interested," He told her.

7/3/2010 #12 Report
M motherpucker

*Skye*

"Oh!" Skye grinned, her confidence returning by the moment. "Yeah, sure! I just need to interview you," she smiled brightly at him, her beautiful face lighting up. "Ya know, I'm actually looking for two," she explained casually. "You're going to have to work your ass on," she smirked at him. "I hope you can handle that."

7/3/2010 #13 Report
mang0 house

Matt

Matt shrugged lightly, knowing he turned invisible, and head over to the guitars.

7/3/2010 #14 Report
stayfaded-stayg0ld

*Rian*

"Interview, alright then," He laughed, "And don't worry, I think I can handle working my ass on."

7/3/2010 #15 Report
M motherpucker

*Skye*

Skye blushed a little, although she wasn't sure why. Sitting on her desk, she crossed her legs. Looking up at the other guy, she called across the room, "Hey, you need any help?"

7/3/2010 #16 Report
mang0 house

Matt

Matt turned around to face her. Oh, now someone noticed him. "Um, I'm just looking at the guitars, that's all. I'll be OK."

7/3/2010 #17 Report
M motherpucker

*Skye*

Skye, looking interested, jumped off of the desk, motioned she would only be a while to the gorgeous looking Rian and made her way over to Matt. She came up to him, smiling beautifically. Her blue eyes sparkled as her face, upturned, shined.

"You know a lot about music?" she asked, in a would-be casual voice.

7/3/2010 #18 Report
mang0 house

Matt

"Yep," he responded simply. Obivously, Matt could tell he wasn't interesting at all.

7/3/2010 #19 Report
M motherpucker

*Skye*

"I'm looking for two assistants?" Skye said hopefully, and grinned, putting her hands on her hips. "How about you two boys?"

7/3/2010 #20 Report
mang0 house

Matt

Matt wasn't here for a job. He just wanted a stinkin' new guitar. "Um, I'm just here to look for a new guitar."

7/3/2010 #21 Report
M motherpucker

*Skye*

Skye's smile died down. She sniffed and turned back to Rian.

7/3/2010 #22 Report
mang0 house

Matt

Matt sighed quietly enough for her not to hear it. "On second thought, maybe I can help."

7/3/2010 #23 Report
M motherpucker

*Skye*

"Really?"

7/3/2010 #24 Report
mang0 house

Matt

He nodded. "Yeah," he said. "If you want me to, that is."

7/3/2010 . Edited 7/3/2010 #25 Report
stayfaded-stayg0ld

*Rian*

Rian, on a spur of the moment decision, remembered a few other jobs on the corkboard. He decided to go job hunting elsewhere.

7/4/2010 #26 Report
M motherpucker

*Skye*

"Great!" Skye replied cheerfully.

7/4/2010 #27 Report
mang0 house

Matt

He smiled slightly and walked back to her. "So, what do have I to do now?"

7/4/2010 #28 Report
M motherpucker

*Skye*

"Make an account with Harry at the bank," Skye laughed. "So I can send in your wages. Well, Todd can. Todd's the owner, I'm the manager...yeah. It's sorta weird," she blushed. "You can start work...tomorrow maybe? And...we could catch a film tonight?" she grinned in a flirtasious manner.

7/4/2010 #29 Report
mang0 house

(XD)

Matt

He chuckled softly. She's pretty cute. "All right," he answered. "And I'll say yes for the film, too." He went to the door and headed to the Bank.

7/4/2010 . Edited 7/4/2010 #30 Report
687 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service