Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
Moonlit Music
Angel Of Broadway

Dorian

"As soon as you'd like," he answered as he stood up.

1/4/2011 #661 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Skye

"How does tomorrow sound? It's a bit slow today."

1/4/2011 #662 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Dorian

"Tomorrow sounds fine. I'll just need to call my sister to tell her," he said, moving to slide his phone out of his pocket.

1/4/2011 #663 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Skye

"Alright," she said with a small smile, making her way back behind the counter.

1/4/2011 #664 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Dorian

"Oh, pick up, you bossy little-Mira! Guess who found a job?" Laughing lightly at her answer, he glanced back at Skye and lowered his voice, easily slipping into French as he continued talking into the phone.

1/4/2011 #665 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Skye

She watched him with a curious look on her face, but when she knew she'd be caught staring, the girl turned around and started placing more titles on the shelf.

1/5/2011 #666 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Dorian

"Oh, oui, c'est très gentil, et il semble que cela va me tenir occupé," he murmured into the phone, pausing and snorting lightly at what she said in response. "Yes, of course, I've got to go now. And no boys. Au revoir."

1/5/2011 #667 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Skye

"You speak French?" she asked with high interest.

1/5/2011 #668 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Dorian

Snapping the phone shut and sliding it back into his pocket, he turned to her and nodded. "It's my first language."

1/5/2011 #669 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Skye

"I never would've guessed."

1/5/2011 #670 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Dorian

He chuckled and leaned against the counter, tilting his head up at her. "I'm full of surprises."

1/5/2011 #671 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Skye

"I'm beginning to find that out for myself," she laughed.

1/5/2011 #672 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Dorian

"Since I'm going to be working here, you should probably know my name," he said.

1/5/2011 #673 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Skye

"Right," she said, nodding in embarrassment. "And that is?"

1/5/2011 #674 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Dorian

"Dorian," he replied with his trademark grin, shifting a bit and holding a hand out to her. "Dorian De La Croix."

1/5/2011 #675 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Skye

"Skye," she said simply, taking his hand in her own.

1/5/2011 #676 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Dorian

He was about to say something else-about her last name or so-when he had to bite back a gasp: the contact with her hand was like being hit with a shower of sparks, but without pain. "Well, um, do you have anything you need me to do?" he asked hurriedly as he drew his hand back, rubbing it against his pants leg to try and lose the feeling.

1/5/2011 #677 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Skye

"Uh, no, no. You go on ahead," she stuttered out, her eyes wide as she threw her arm behind her back.

1/5/2011 #678 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Dorian

"I'll...be back tomorrow then," he said hesitantly, nodding to himself as he tried to think of what could have caused the now-tingling in his hand. Probably static electricity-yes, that had to be it.

1/5/2011 #679 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Skye

"See you tomorrow," she practically squeaked, rushing over to a shelf to resume her stocking. "And don't be late."

1/5/2011 #680 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Dorian

"Of course not," he said as his normal cockiness started to return, heading to the door. "Wouldn't dream of it."

1/5/2011 #681 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Skye

"We'll see," she said, a hint of amusement in her voice.

1/5/2011 #682 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Dorian

He laughed and pushed the door open. "Au revoir, ciel. I'll see you bright and early."

1/5/2011 #683 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Skye

She nodded, giving him a slight wave. "I'll hold you to that. And...ciel?"

1/5/2011 . Edited 1/5/2011 #684 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Dorian

Halfway out the door, he turned slightly, and gave her a wide grin. "It's French for 'sky'," he explained, flashing her a wink before heading out.

1/5/2011 #685 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Skye

Her eyes widened. "Very clever," she mumbled to herself, before returning to her work with a smile on her face.

1/5/2011 #686 Report
EchoRoses

Rain

Rain decided to check out the music store. He noticed the owner was looking for an assistant and someone who could play an instrument. He smiled and walked over to her. "Konichiwa I'm Rain Hozuki. It's nice to meet you." He bowed.

3/10/2011 #687 Report
687 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service