Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
Moonlight Cove Park
A Lorelai Love Spencer-Meraz

Ah, fresh air, wildlife (both to admire and to eat if you're a veggie), and beauty are contained in the City Park. Come here if you'd like to commune with nature.

7/3/2010 #1 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

Emily made her way to the park, letting herself smile as she sat on one of the benches. Being out in nature like this had always been able to calm her down, especially after a fight at home..... "No, no bad thoughts. I'm in a good place now, and that doesn't need ruined."

7/4/2010 #2 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Ryder

He walked onto the grass, kicking the ball in front of him as he went. He stopped next to a tree, leaning back against it, and stared up at the blazing sun. "You'd think I would be used to all this heat by now," he muttered, pulling his shirt up over his head and discarding it on the ground, continuing his sport.

7/4/2010 #3 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

She pulled her legs up and stretched out on the bench, folding her arms up under her head. No one else was around, so it wouldn't hurt if she relaxed a little bit. Maybe she would go check out the music store she saw earlier.

7/4/2010 #4 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Ryder

He kicked the ball hard, causing it to roll far off in the distance, stopping under a bench. He ran over to it and was just about to get it when he noticed a girl lying down. Do I bend down and get it...? No, no, I should crawl under. But what if I wake her up and she thinks I'm trying something...?

7/4/2010 #5 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

She was starting to drift off under the sun, when something made the bench shake. She sat up and looked under it, pulling the ball out with a look of confusion. "Now where did you come from?" she wondered out loud, tossing it up and down in her hands.

7/4/2010 #6 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Ryder

He raised a hand in the air, a guilty look on his face. "It came from me, unfortunately. Sorry about waking you up."

7/4/2010 #7 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

She turned around, smiling when she realized she wasn't alone. Well, at least he's not too bad looking. "Oh, it's okay. I wasn't asleep anyways. So, this is yours?"

7/4/2010 #8 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Ryder

"Yup," he replied, a smile tugging on his lips.

7/4/2010 #9 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

She stood up and kicked it under the bench back to him. "Um, I'm Emily."

7/4/2010 #10 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Ryder

He stopped the ball with his foot and kicked it up, catching it and tucking it under his arm before introducing himself. "Ryder."

7/4/2010 #11 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

"Nice move. So, I take it you're enjoying the sunshine," she guessed, eyeing his shirt on the ground a few feet away.

7/4/2010 #12 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Ryder

He shrugged. "I always remove my clothes when I'm getting some action," he said, leaning back against the tree.

7/4/2010 #13 Report
Angel Of Broadway

(....Some action, Lala?)

Emily

"Uh huh." She carefully sat on the edge of the bench, keeping her eyes on his face. "I normally try to stay out of the sun, cause I burn real easily, but I couldn't resist such a nice day."

7/4/2010 #14 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

(You have no idea.)

Ryder

"You're one to take risks?" he questioned, sitting himself down on the grass.

7/4/2010 #15 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

"Well, I wouldn't say it's a risk, per se," she shrugged, watching a bird that had flown onto one of the lower branches of the tree he was near. "Sure, I may get a little red, but I don't think it'll kill me."

7/5/2010 #16 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Ryder

He chuckled under his breath, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "Haven't you heard of skin cancer?"

7/5/2010 #17 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

"Psh. I'm never in the sun long enough for anything that bad to happen," she assured him, walking over and holding her arm out to him. "Look. I'm probably a ghost compared to you."

7/5/2010 #18 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Ryder

"You really need to get more sun," he said, staring at her hand before his gaze flickered to her face.

7/5/2010 #19 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

"Haven't you heard of skin cancer?" she repeated with a grin, sitting down next to him. "So. What brought you here?"

7/5/2010 #20 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Ryder

"I think they're called legs," he joked, not sure he wanted to spill his past.

7/5/2010 #21 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

"Ha ha. What a smart aleck," she laughed sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "I get it, the soccer guy wants to keep his secrets. That's cool."

7/5/2010 #22 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Ryder

"I might tell you later on, but I just got here," he responded. "Still haven't escaped from it all."

7/5/2010 #23 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

"You don't need to tell me twice," she muttered, falling back and stretching out in the grass. "Just don't expect me to be an open book either."

7/5/2010 #24 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Ryder

"I don't like to pry anyways," he said, standing up and shoving his hands in his pockets, kicking the ball around a few times. "I would like to know more about you though."

7/5/2010 #25 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

"Like what? I'm nineteen, I like reading, I'm allergic to shellfish and bees, I think Tim Burton is an absolute genius, I'm hopelessly addicted to musicals, I like raspberry ice tea..."

7/5/2010 #26 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Ryder

He looked back at Emily, an impressed look on his face. "You seem well-rounded."

7/5/2010 #27 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

"Well-rounded. That's a good word for it," she decided, kicking her shoes off. "I think 'different' is a bit of a better word."

7/5/2010 #28 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Ryder

"You do seem different than most teens," he admitted.

7/5/2010 #29 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

"I'll take that as a compliment. So, what about you?" she asked, looking up at him from the ground. "There's gotta be more to you than soccer."

7/5/2010 #30 Report
2,587 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service