Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
The Book Nook Bookstore
A Lorelai Love Spencer-Meraz

Bored out of your mind and need something to read? Want to find the latest romance novel? Then, come to The Book Nook! Tina, a vegetarian vamp, will help you find anything you need, so come on in and take a look!

7/3/2010 #1 Report
piNkFRiDAY

(Does she need any help? Alissa loves books and would love to work here.)

7/3/2010 #2 Report
mang0 house

(2 or 3 assistents, yes. So does Zac...I'm just saying.)

7/3/2010 #3 Report

(Yes she does need help. Would you like to interview for the positions?)

7/3/2010 #4 Report
piNkFRiDAY

*Alissa* She walked hand in hand into the bookstore with Rian. She looked at him and smiled.

7/4/2010 #5 Report
brokenheartsandtwistedminds

Elise

Elise opened the door of the bookstore, slightly breathless and holding the strap of her bag on her shoulder.

"Hi, do you have any romance novels?"

7/5/2010 #6 Report

Tina

Tina glanced up from behind the register, where she'd been looking at some inventory. "Hm? Oh, yes, dear, of course I do. Were you looking for any particular kind?"

7/5/2010 #7 Report

Elise

"Umm..." Elise wasn't sure what kind of romance Clara had been reading, so she guessed, "A romance novel about humans, no supernatural intereference, suitable for teens or adults..."

7/5/2010 #8 Report

Tina

Tina looked thoughtful for a minute before her topaz eyes lit up like candles. "I've just the thing," she exclaimed, running off and returning just a second later with a book called Malibu Summer. "This is exactly what you asked me for, and it's perfect for teens and young adults," she said, pressing the book into the girl's hands.

7/5/2010 #9 Report

Elise

Elise's eyes lit up, and she took the book, and placed it into her bag.

"Thank you so much! This looks perfect! Now, how much do I owe you?"

7/5/2010 #10 Report

Tina

Tina looked up the price. "$4.75," Tina said, smiling at the girl's enthusiasm. "Thank you so much for your purchase and I hope you come again!" she said.

(That's in Dollars, btw.)

7/5/2010 #11 Report

Elise

Elise handed over $4 and 75 cent, and ran to the door.

"Thank you!" She called over her shoulder, pulling open the door, and preparing herself for what was to come.

{Buahahahahha!}

7/5/2010 #12 Report
stayfaded-stayg0ld

*Rian*

Rian smiled at Alissa, "Just like the bookstore I met you in," he murmured.

7/5/2010 #13 Report
piNkFRiDAY

*Alissa* "The library," she giggled as her tiny frame pulled Rian towards the drama section. From afar it looked like a small child pulling her father toward the bookshelf for a new bedtime story.

7/5/2010 #14 Report
stayfaded-stayg0ld

*Rian*

"Same thing, libraries and bookstores both have a lot of books," he told her as a matter-of-factly. He let her lead him over to another shelf of books. He wasn't paying attention to the books, but keeping his eyes on the petite girl in front of him.

7/5/2010 #15 Report
piNkFRiDAY

(Here's a bit of drama for our two little sweethearts. =D)

Alissa

"So not the same thing, hun." She smiled at him then returned her attention back to the shelves. She scanned each carefully before she picked up one and began reading the back. Her deamenor seemed to change as she finished. She felt her phone vibrating in her pocket. She sighed. Her parents were the only ones with her number. "Helo," she answered in a small voice. "Hi daddy...yeah, I'm fine...no, I don't want to talk to her...Hi mom...no, I'm not coming home," she yelled and threw the phone across the bookstore. It shattered to pieces and she stormed out of the bookstore.

7/5/2010 #16 Report
Longing for Oblivion

*Jessica*

Opening slowly the door of the store she studied her surroundings. She wasn't quite sure yet why she was there. After strolling around the city for a while she had suddenly stopped in front of this book-store, feeling soething pulling her inside.

7/5/2010 #17 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

"Um, my favorite color is blue," she said, walking up to the woman at the counter with a smile. "Hi, my name is Emily. I saw a notice that there were job openings?"

7/5/2010 #18 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Ryder

"I'll remember that," he mused as he stopped by a shelf of books, looking for something interesting.

7/5/2010 #19 Report
Longing for Oblivion

*Jessica*

Heading for the counter she still tried to figure out why she had felt so compelled to head into the bookstore.

7/5/2010 #20 Report
Longing for Oblivion

(hello?)

7/5/2010 #21 Report

(Hi Emmy. I'm only here for a little bit as it's almost midnight and I have school tomorrow, but I'll help you out for a few.)

Tina

"How can I help you, dear?" said Tina, glancing up from the latest mystery novel she'd started reading, taking in the new customer that had just come in.

7/5/2010 #22 Report
Longing for Oblivion

(Thanks)

*Jessica*

"I'm not sure..." She paused, then she asked casually,

"You don't happen to have books about occult stuff, you know vampires and all that stuff?"

7/5/2010 . Edited 7/5/2010 #23 Report

Tina

Tina's eyebrow arched perfectly and she had an expression that said, Is broccoli green? "Of course we do, dear. It all depends on what you're looking for." She seemed to size up the young woman, in a motherly way, and said, "Let me guess. You're a newborn?"

7/5/2010 #24 Report
Longing for Oblivion

*Jessica*

"Yeah...I'd like to know more...I wanna understand how I can hear other peoples thoughts..." Jessica wasn't sure why she told her this so easily, but well...

7/5/2010 #25 Report

Tina

"Ah, I understand," said Tina. "I felt the same way when I was first turned." She sped off to the shelves and came back a moment later with a book called: The New You: Understanding and Embracing Your New Life and the Powers that Come With It.

"This was a great help to me when I first started, dear."

(Em, I'm sorry, but I REALLY gotta run because I have class in the morning; leave a reply and I'll continue with you tomorrow, k? :( )

7/5/2010 #26 Report
Longing for Oblivion

(Sure, G'night)

*Jessica*

"Thanks...How much is it?"

7/5/2010 #27 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

She moved off to the side of the counter when the new girl came up. Really, it was no trouble to wait, and the other girl had a bit more important matter to deal with.

7/6/2010 #28 Report
M motherpucker

*Tina*

"Five dollars," Tina said pleasantly, and turned to look at the next girl quizzically.

7/6/2010 #29 Report
Angel Of Broadway

Emily

"Oh, hi. My name is Emily," she said, stepping back up to the counter. "I saw that there were job openings, and I was interested in applying."

7/6/2010 #30 Report
881 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service