Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
Swimming Pool!
M motherpucker

Come here to relax, come here to swim (nawh - swimming, in a swimming pool?! Ooh, Sarcasm), come here to keep in shape! The swimming pool is the perfect place to go if you need some alone time, to clear your head. So take a dip and have fun! (I sound so cheesy...)

Enjoy, loves!

7/5/2010 #1 Report
mang0 house

(XD Oh Ella)

Troy

Troy made it to the pool and didn't see anone else there. He put his towel on a nearby chair and changed into a swimming trunks in the changing room. He didn't bother taking oof his ring and necklace, and then he dove under water to reach the floor in the pool and sat down. He didn't need to worry about taking a breather. He was the son of the sea god, so he was able to breath under water for a long time. He wondered if someone would find him here.

7/5/2010 . Edited 7/5/2010 #2 Report
stayfaded-stayg0ld

*Lexi*

Lexi wandered into the Swimming Pool and sat down on one of the nearby deck chairs. She didn't intend to go into the water, but she didn't mind sitting by it's side.

7/5/2010 #3 Report
mang0 house

Troy

He lie down on his back slowly and sighed - yes, under water. He thought he saw someone, but he didn't bother going back up yet. He wanted to stay inside the pool a little longer.

How long had he been under water? Almost 7 minutes now? He had nothing else to do.

7/5/2010 . Edited 7/5/2010 #4 Report
mang0 house

Troy

Troy came out of the pool. He decided to head to somewhere that would occupy him.

7/6/2010 #5 Report
mang0 house

*Troy*

Troy arrived at the pool with Midnyght following him. He felt better being near water. "Okay, so what do you want to see me do?" he asked.

7/11/2010 #6 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Walking out to the pool was nice it was realatively quiet thought,"Show me whatever you feel comfortable doing." she said eyeing him, he seemed to stand a bit taller, looked like he had more energy.

7/11/2010 #7 Report
mang0 house

*Troy*

He thought about it. "Okay." He took his shoes off, then his shirt. His pants, he was going to keep it on.

7/11/2010 #8 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Oh God! He's taking off his clothes, Midnyght felt her body heat up slightly she was sure her eyes were glowing a pale orange color. "Good luck..you know for whatever your about to do." She said trying to pull her power back within her. Stupid fire, stupid glowing eyes!

7/11/2010 #9 Report
mang0 house

*Troy*

He ran to the pool and jumped in, taking a deep dive under water.

7/11/2010 #10 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

What the hell? "Umm Troy?" Midnyght called moving closer to the edge of the pool. What is he doing?

7/11/2010 #11 Report
mang0 house

*Troy*

He finally reached the pool floor and sat down. Maybe he should've told her to time him. Oh, well. He let out a sigh, feeling relaxed. He glanced up, seeing her at the edge.

7/11/2010 #12 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Shit! it's been a minute and a half by now! It takes about 2.5 minutes to suffocate and four more to die. Should I jump in to get him? "Ah fuck it, Troy you dumbass" Midnyght said aloud while ripping off her pants and shoes, Stepping back a bit she jumped and swan dived into the pool.

7/11/2010 #13 Report
mang0 house

*Troy*

He heard someone dived in the pool and looked up. You've got to be kidding me... "Whoa! What are you doing?!" He was still under water and he was able to talk.

7/11/2010 . Edited 7/11/2010 #14 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Midnyght saw Troy siting his hot little ass at the bottom of the pool, The Hell? "What am I doing? What the hell are you doing?" she yelled taking a second to realize that he wasn't drowning. "Troy! your not drowning!" Midnyght exclaimed swimming over to him and embracing him. Midnyght looked up seeing the water ripple in the light,"Wow, beautiful" she breathed amazed, still holding on to Troy.

7/11/2010 #15 Report
mang0 house

*Troy*

He sighed. "Midnyght, you said you want to see what I can do. This is one of them."

7/11/2010 #16 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

She sighed. again. "Look when nothing happened after you jumped in I got really scared, So I came in after you." Midnyght looked away, letting Troy go. Turning away to swim back to the surface,"I'm sorry" Midnyght said not turning around.

7/11/2010 #17 Report
mang0 house

*Troy*

He sighed quietly and swam up to her, pulling her back before she could reach the surface. "I know you like me," he said. "It wasn't that hard to figure it out."

7/11/2010 #18 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Where the hell did that come from? Midnyght spun around effortlessly "You know huh? and what exactly are you going to do with that information Troy?" She said moving in closer to him, her eyes darting to his lips and back up to his eyes.

7/12/2010 #19 Report
mang0 house

*Troy*

Wow, he didn't expect that from her. "I..." He paused. A small glint caught his attention from the corner of his eye, and he looked down at the floor, seeing a small golden trident pendant lying there. He swam down to it fast and picked it up. "So that's where it was," he muttered.

7/12/2010 . Edited 7/12/2010 #20 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Midnyght just stared at Troy as he swam down to get what looked like his necklace "That's um..a pretty necklace" she muttered not looking at him as she swam down to him. Why won't he just admit that he feels something between us!

7/12/2010 #21 Report
mang0 house

*Troy*

He put his necklace around his neck. "Um, thanks. I only came back to the apartment to look for it." He realized he moved out. And he was a little afraid about that lady.

7/12/2010 . Edited 7/12/2010 #22 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

The weight of his words crashed down on Midnyght. He..only came back for his necklace, he's leaving. Midnyght stared at Troy an expression of hurt and anger on her face as she swam to the surface. I-I can't believe it he..Played me..

7/12/2010 #23 Report
mang0 house

*Troy*

"But...I was only gone for a while. I should've told that lady I would be coming back," he explained. "Although, I was guessing she wouldn't be happy to see me come back...now that's not very surprising."

7/12/2010 #24 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

She turned back around to face him,"Are you staying or leaving for good?" Midnyght asked her tone firm. Please stay, Say your staying. Please.

7/12/2010 #25 Report
mang0 house

*Troy*

He thought about it. And he thought about the reason why he left. "Stay. But I kinda have a...family emergency...you're not going to buy that, are you?"

7/12/2010 #26 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Midnyght stared at Troy like he was stupid, "I'm a vampire and your a Demi-god, do you really think I'm gonna buy some shit about a family emergency?" She said sacrastically, Oh yeah the hottie Troy is definately about to be boiled alive..

7/12/2010 #27 Report
mang0 house

*Troy*

He sighed. "I have a few monsters on my tail right now. That, and my cousin needs me to be at one of his forges."

7/12/2010 #28 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnghyt*

The Fuck? I must have said that out loud because Troy looked at me crazy."I don't understand" Midnyght said her tone disbelieving

7/12/2010 #29 Report
mang0 house

*Troy*

"If I'm going to protect people," he said. "I need to let the monsters follow me. That's the only choice I have."

7/12/2010 . Edited 7/12/2010 #30 Report
903 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service