Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
Club Eclipse
A Lorelai Love Spencer-Meraz

Club Eclipse is Moonlight Cove's newest and hottest place to be for a night out on the town. Featuring a VIP lounge, as well as an outdoor dance floor and bar, Club Eclipse promises a good time. Club Eclipse is managed by Nikos, a very hot Caribean vamp. Any problems, come to him!

7/16/2010 #1 Report
M motherpucker

Nikos

Nickos hummed to himself cheerfully as he ran his hand through his dark hair. He felt strangely happy as he set up the club, a buzz that made a spring in his step.

7/16/2010 #2 Report

Jayde

Instead of making an impersonal phone call, Jayde had decided that she would instead go down to the club instead and apply for the position in person. "Hello?" she said, not having seen anybody yet.

(Oh, FYI: Nikos is looking for an assistant manager (who will double as a receptionist), 2 or three bouncers, a DJ, a bartender, and 3-6 waitstaff--three for the general areas, three for the VIP lounge)

7/16/2010 #3 Report
M motherpucker

Nikos

"Hey," Nikos greeted the girl with his easy grin, holding out a hand. "I'm Nikos."

(Thanks =D )

7/16/2010 . Edited 7/16/2010 #4 Report

(Uh...Ellzi...Jayde is a girl...you're thinking of JD. I'm sorry xDDDD)

7/16/2010 #5 Report
M motherpucker

(I read that completely wrong! Sorry, not paying attention xDDDD I'll edit)

7/16/2010 #6 Report

(It's all good!)

Jayde

"Hi, Nikos. I'm Jayde. I was wondering if by any chance, you were hiring?"

7/16/2010 #7 Report
M motherpucker

Nikos

"Yeah!" Nikos said, a little taken aback as he grinned. "Yeah, actually, I am. I'm looking for an assistant manager - you'll also have to double as a receptionist...waitstaff..."

7/16/2010 #8 Report

Jayde

She chuckled. "Thank God for wolfspeed and the ability to multitask," she said, handing him a copy of her resume.

7/16/2010 #9 Report
M motherpucker

Nikos

"Awesome," Nikos said, flicking through it. "So, you up for the assistant manager job?"

7/16/2010 #10 Report

Jayde

"Yes, I am," she said with a grin. "What would my hours be, and when would I start? If I got the job, of course."

7/16/2010 #11 Report
M motherpucker

Nikos

"You seem fit," his eyes flicked a glance up and down her, "For the job. Hours...hm. They could vary. Seven P.M. until..." He grinned at her, shaking his head. "I don't know. We'll have to clear up, that'll take longer. Get everybody out of the place. Two? A.M., of course," he added.

7/16/2010 #12 Report

Jayde

She noticed the way he looked at her in that brief moment. "Sounds great," she said with a smile.

7/16/2010 #13 Report
M motherpucker

Nikos

"Awesome," he smirked. "I hope I'll be seeing a lot more of you," he flicked a glance again, "But I have some more work to do. See you tomorrow at six? You'll have to come earlier to help me set up."

7/16/2010 #14 Report

Jayde

"Not a problem, I'll be here. Um...do you need bank account information or something?"

7/16/2010 . Edited 7/16/2010 #15 Report
M motherpucker

Nikos

"Lily will send it over if you let her know you're working for me," Nikos grinned. "Don't worry 'bout a thing, babe."

7/16/2010 #16 Report

Jayde

"Uh...okay...I'll see you tomorrow night," she said, giving him a wave as she made her way out of the club.

7/16/2010 #17 Report
BaeSensei

*Nikki*

Nikki stepped into the club and was impressed by the number of people here, She watched as the bodies of the people on the dance floor seemed to move as one. Nodding her head to the music she made her way over to the bar and leaned against it. Nikki turned her head and spotted a man that screamed vampire to her. She watched him as he talked to another girl, debating on whether she should talk to him or not.

7/18/2010 #18 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Alexis

She started laughing as they arrived. "Wow. That was actually very fun."

7/18/2010 #19 Report

JD

"Glad you enjoyed it, sweetheart. Want to come with me?"

7/18/2010 #20 Report
BaeSensei

*Nikki*

Nikki sumed up her courage and approached Nikos, "Er, Hi I'm Nikki and well I just saw you from across the way an wanted to come over to say hi so..Hi." Nikki could have smacked herself or die a horrible death..again.

7/18/2010 #21 Report

Nikos

"Hi," he replied, giving her a once over. Very nice. "I'm Nikos."

7/18/2010 #22 Report
BaeSensei

*Nikki*

Oh my he is very sexy. "Nice to meet you." Nikki said shaking his hand, If I could blush. "Um so do you work here?" she asked trying to keep from drool at this god infront of her.

7/18/2010 #23 Report

Nikos

"Nice to meet you too, Nikki. I run the place," he said, fully aware of his effect on her. He smirked a bit.

7/18/2010 #24 Report
BaeSensei

*Nikki*

Hmm very confident. "Is that right?" Nikki smirked leaning in to Nikos. "And what is it like running such a popular place?" She asked smiling her fangs glinting in the light.

7/18/2010 #25 Report

Nikos

"It's stressful...but I love it," he said.

7/18/2010 #26 Report
BaeSensei

*Nikki*

"Well how about you and me have a drink, you to help you relax from such a stressful job." Nikki offered looking at Nikos hoping he would say yes. He is definately someone I would like to get to know.

7/18/2010 #27 Report

Nikos

"Well," he said. "I'm not sure I should drink on the job...but for you, I'll make an exception. What can I get you, beautiful?" he asked.

7/18/2010 #28 Report
BaeSensei

*Nikki*

Nikki Smiled cooly on the outside but on the inside she was having a party. "Well what do you recommend?" Nikki asked winking at him.

7/18/2010 #29 Report

(She's a vamp, right?)

7/18/2010 #30 Report
1,440 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service