Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
Cove Hospital
M motherpucker

Seeing as we don't want people's injuries to get even worse, here is the fabulous Cove Hospital! Cove Hospital is run by an assortment of doctors and nurses, and is hiring! Dr. Andrews (Vampire, male), Dr. Sullivan (Shifter, male), Dr. Johnson (Vampire, female) and Dr. Rivers (Human, male) are the main doctors, and some of the most accomplished. They are here to answer your problems, to give out advice, and to heal the wounded. Angela, the receptionist (Vampire) is always a helping hand, day and night.

7/18/2010 #1 Report
M motherpucker

Jack

"Thanks for coming with me," Jack said earnestly to Mirabelle.

7/19/2010 #2 Report
black polish and thick liner

Mirabelle

"No problem," she said, the swarms of color around her starting to make her feel a little nauseous.

7/19/2010 . Edited 7/19/2010 #3 Report
M motherpucker

Jack/Angela

A pretty receptionist ran out from behind her desk, hand clutched over her heart as she took Jack's hand. Jack smiled at her, a little taken aback.

"Oh, dear!" She fretted. "Don't worry, I'll get a doctor - would you like a drink?" She asked Mirabelle, smiling warmly.

7/19/2010 #4 Report

(Sorry I disappeared. Was eating dinner.)

Mirabelle

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Thanks."

7/19/2010 #5 Report
M motherpucker

(That's grand =D )

Jack/Angela

As Angela bustled off to get Mirabelle a glass of water, Jack gave a sigh, shaking his head.

"Jace is such an idiot."

7/19/2010 #6 Report

Mirabelle

"Mmm," she murmured in agreement, blinking every so often. All the colors in the room were starting to make her head spin.

7/19/2010 #7 Report
M motherpucker

Jack/Angela

"Here you go," Angela hurried over and handed the water to Mirabelle, turning to Jack with a warm smile. "Dr Sullivan will be with you in a moment," she promised. "Please make yourself comfortable in the waiting area."

7/19/2010 #8 Report

Mirabelle

"Thanks," she mumbled, not sure if Angela had heard it.

7/19/2010 #9 Report
M motherpucker

Jack/Angela

"Jace isn't so bad, you know," Jack murmured.

7/19/2010 #10 Report

Mirabelle

Mirabelle nodded absently, closing her eyes. She'd also seen that in his aura, but she didn't want to think about that. For the moment, she wanted to concentrate on not fainting.

7/19/2010 #11 Report
Someone Anonymous Like Me

Annabella

She strode into the hospital. "Hello? May I speak to one of the doctors?" She asked politely. She needed to see one of the doctors. Now.

7/19/2010 #12 Report
M motherpucker

Angela

"Of course," Angela said smoothly. "Is it an emergency? If not, you may have to wait. If it is an emergency, I'm afraid you'll have to elaborate."

7/19/2010 #13 Report

Annabella

"No, It's not an emergency." She said calmly. "Just an idea. I can wait." She said cheerfully.

7/19/2010 #14 Report
M motherpucker

Angela

"Please fill out this form," Angela replied. "Dr Sullivan only takes people whose details he knows about. Name, adress, it's all there. Just in case there ever is an emergency, we can reach you," she smiled kindly, and then turned to Mirabelle. "Dear, you sure you're okay?"

7/19/2010 #15 Report

Mirabelle

Something between a moan and a whimper escaped Mirabelle's lips before she lost consciousness and collapsed onto the floor.

7/19/2010 #16 Report

Annabella

She took the clipboard and sat down against a wall, cross-legged. She filled in her name, room number, and everything else that they needed to know. She stood up and handed the clipboard to the receptionist, carefully finding the desk. She sat back down and pulled Lilly into her lap, petting her lightly.

7/19/2010 . Edited 7/19/2010 #17 Report
M motherpucker

Angela/Jack

Jack missed a beat. Angela was already helping Mirabelle up, cradling her in her arms. She brought her over to one of the couches, and both of them leaned over her, Angela calm, Jack panicky.

"Mirabelle?" He murmured.

7/19/2010 #18 Report

Mirabelle

Mirabelle whimpered softly.

7/19/2010 . Edited 7/19/2010 #19 Report

Annabella

She heard a thump, rustling, talking, then a whimper. She figured some one had collapsed, but she'd just get in the way. She wanted to help, but couldn't.

7/19/2010 #20 Report
M motherpucker

Angela

"Poor dear," Angela said sympathetically. "Is she your girlfriend...?" She faltered as Jack shook his head, eyeing his bloody nose. "I'm not sure what to do," she admitted. "You have to stay, but -"

She was cut off as the doors burst open and Jace rushed through them, stumbling into the room. Jack nearly jumped out of his skin at the sight of his brother figure.

"You okay?" Jace panted.

7/19/2010 #21 Report

Annabella

She heard more concerned speaking. "Is there anything I could do to help?" She asked. She wasn't sure if it would distract or help, but she tried it anyway. She slid Lilly off her lap and stood up, trying to look in the direction of the people.

7/19/2010 #22 Report

Mirabelle

"M'okay," she murmured, slowly awakening.

7/19/2010 #23 Report
M motherpucker

Angela/Dr/Jack/Jace

Doctor Sullivan appeared then, smiling widely at Angela, his smile fading when he saw Jack bent anxiously over Mirabelle, Jace standing, breathing deeply, and Annabella offering to help. He looked around peacefully, and then moved towards Mirabelle.

"What happened?" he asked calmly.

7/19/2010 #24 Report

Mirabelle

"Too much color," she mumbled.

7/19/2010 #25 Report
M motherpucker

Angela/Dr/Jack/Jace

Angela handed her another cup of water, and Jack helped Mirabelle into a sitting position. The good-looking Doctor Sullivan held up two fingers.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" He asked patiently as Jace shifted awkwardly in the background.

7/19/2010 #26 Report

Mirabelle

"Two," she said without opening her eyes.

7/19/2010 #27 Report
M motherpucker

Angela/Dr/Jace/Jack

Angela and Doctor Sullivan exchanged a significant glance. Jace, sensing probing questions, broke in. Jack stared up at him as he spoke quickly.

"I could bring her back," he offered. "We're close," he flashed her a warning look to play along.

7/19/2010 #28 Report

Mirabelle

Mirabelle leaned onto Jack's shoulder, wanting to go to sleep.

7/19/2010 #29 Report
M motherpucker

Jace

"C'mon," Jace hauled Mirabelle to her feet, ignoring the stares everybody was giving him. "Let's get going."

7/19/2010 #30 Report
3,837 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service