Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
Cove Hospital
TheTabbieCat

Grace / Dallas / Rachael Ivy

Rachael Ivy started walking toward the Appartment Hallways. "It's just down here, are you okay Maria?" She asked.

------

"I want my Grace back!" He Growled, annoyed. "She's all that's left of my family."

-----

Grace wiped her tears and stood up, watching the two guys.

5/13/2011 #3,811 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Hikaru/Maria:

"Oh, for christ's sake, let Grace decide who she want's" said Hikaru, his attention turning to Grace.

----

"Yes, I'll be fine" said Maria, calmly following Rachael.

5/14/2011 #3,812 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace / Dallas

Grace walked over to Hikaru taking his hand in hers. "Things have changed Dallas." She wispered.

- - - -

"You know, I thought we had something special Grace!" He hissed before storming out of the hospital.

5/16/2011 #3,813 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Hikaru:

"You did what you thought was best, no one can blame you for that Grace" Hikaru sighed and huuged her. "I surpose i should go pair for the damages done in the reception" Hikaru sighed and walked towards the hospital enterance. "are you coming, or do you need some time alone?"

5/16/2011 #3,814 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

Grace sighed. "I'm gonna go find Maria and Rachael Ivy." She answered walking beside Hikaru.

5/16/2011 #3,815 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Hikaru:

"ok, I'll see you back at the apartment" Said Hikaru, kissing Grace before he vanished into the night.

5/17/2011 #3,816 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

Grace quickly ran from the hospital toward the appartments.

5/17/2011 #3,817 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

Grace ran into the Hospital carrying Hikaru. "Someone help me! He needs blood!" She pleaded.

6/27/2011 #3,818 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Hkirau/Teresa:

Hikaru began trembling violently as his body craved blood.

----

"Wait here I'll find some bllod" said Teresa dissappearing before Grace could stop her.

7/2/2011 #3,819 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

Grace sobbed, wishing she could do something. She felt completly helpless.

7/2/2011 #3,820 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Hikaru/Teresa:

"Grace, he...help...me" Hikaru groaned, trying to force back his thirst.

----

"I found some Blood!" Sadi Teresa, reappearing, she opened a pouch and poured the blood down Hikaru's throat.

7/6/2011 #3,821 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

Grace quickly passed Hikaru over to Teresa. "Don't move from here." She ordered and rushed off into the hospital storage room to find more blood. She grabbed the pouches she could find not caring weather someone in the hospital needed them or not.

7/19/2011 #3,822 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Hikaru/Teresa:

"G...Grace" Hikaru groaned, his body still trembling, but not as violently.

----

"She'll be back in a minute" said Teresa as she held Hikaru in her arms.

7/20/2011 #3,823 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

Grace rushed back over to Hikaru and ripped open the pouches. "Drink." She said softly, pulling him back into her arms.

7/20/2011 #3,824 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Hikaru/Teresa:HIkaru clutched at Graces arm sleave as she took him from Teresa and downed the blood she gave him, his trembling slowly decreasing. ---- "That should be enough to sustain his cravings for now" said Teresa, she calmly watched, suppressing her own desire for blood.

7/21/2011 #3,825 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

"I need to know what he saw that caused this." Grace said, holding Hikaru even closer to her. "We can fix this. We should get out of here, go back to the apparments or something." Grace slowly started moving toward the door. "Is it weird that I haven't had any desire for blood yet?" Grace said, suddenly realising how strange it was.

7/21/2011 #3,826 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

(Hola, RP'ers. =) Sorry about not asking if you needed help sooner! I haven't read the whole conflict yet - but I know it's a good one just from what I've gotten - but if you need a doctor or other staff member to help out your characters, please let me know! Again, I haven't had the chance to read all posts yet, so I'm not sure if your idea/situation needs a doctor, or if you've already asked for one with no success. Like I said, just let me know. =))

7/21/2011 #3,827 Report
TheTabbieCat

(Thanks,)

Grace

Grace looked at Teresa. "Shall we take him back to the appartment?" she asked, unsure.

7/29/2011 #3,828 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

teresa:

"Yes we should take him back to the apartment, I noticed that you haven't reacted to the blood, are you alright?" asked Teresa

(hey, sorry i anit been on for an while, meh computer is fucked and needs fixing, so i may not relpy straight away)

8/11/2011 #3,829 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

"I'll figure the blood thing out later, Hikaru needs to get better first." Grace said walking out heading toward the appartments.

8/11/2011 #3,830 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Hikaru/Teresa:

"G...grace, he...help m..me! It...b. . burns" Hikaru groaned as the burning pain in his throat flared up, he felt his back arch as he struggled to control himself.

----

"I don't know how much longer last, something doesn't feel right, he should be calm now that he's had some blood?" Teresa puzzled over what was happening as she followed Grace.

8/13/2011 #3,831 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

"Your going to be fine, i promise." Grace said and kissed his forhead. "I thought he needed blood, what can we do?" She said. "Hikaru can you tell me how to help you?" Grace asked gently.

8/13/2011 #3,832 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Hikaru/Teresa:

"I...do....don't know...whats ha...ppening, it burns"Hikaru's body shivered violently and he suddenly stopped trembling. the pain vanished and hikaru fell unconcious.

----

"we should get him the your apartment, he could have another attack at any time" said Teresa

8/20/2011 #3,833 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

Grace nodded, running toward the appartments.

(Switch to the appartments?)

8/20/2011 #3,834 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

(yes indeed, I'll be awaiting you post, lol)

8/24/2011 #3,835 Report
A Lorelai Love Spencer-Meraz

(I. Suck. As. An RP'er. :( Sorry this took so long)

Jayde/Angie/Kono/Doc Rivers/ Dr. J/Dr. S/Doc Andrews/Celeste (Jesus Christ, that's a LOT of talking to myself)

Jayde nodded and Andrews and Sullivan pulled him away into the OR. Please, God, thought Jayde. Don't take him away from me. I'll fix this - all of it. Just please, don't take him away. Angie patted her arm and ran off after the doctors. "We'll do everything we can for him, Ms. Spencer. Have faith!" she called as she ran. Jayde schlepped back to the waiting room, tears cascading down her face.

Just as she entered, Kono was stepping out. He'd already sent another nurse to handle Rian and stabilize Alissa (though they were by no means out of the woods yet) and as it appeared, Alissa's labor would take quite a while. Those firstborns he thought. Stressful yet blessed. "Jayde," he said softly. His granddaughter turned to face him, the tears flowing faster and freer. "He'll be alright. The Spirits will guide him."

Jayde nodded, but in all reality, she was numb. She could've been shot right then and she wouldn't have noticed. Kono, seeing her distress, reached out and pulled her into an embrace. "I wish there was something I could say...some magic word. Just...as Angie said...have faith," he said. He glanced up at a wall clock, realizing that he had to check on Rian and Alissa, as well as handle some other things. Jayde let him go after softly giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Go, Grandpa. I'll be fine. I love you."

He nodded. "I love you too," he said, before taking off.

Meanwhile, Dr. S and Dr. Andrews quickly got Matt on the operating table. "Angie, start an IV of antibiotics, please. Come on, hang on!" urged Andrews as Sullivan did a quick scent check, trying to identify just what the hell they were dealing with.

On the other side of the hospital, still in his office with Yuni, Dr. Rivers smiled. "In all reality, we could probably use you right now, but I don't want you to get overwhelmed."

Once they got back to Zane's room, Celeste knocked on the door and entered, Doctor Johnson right behind her. "Zane? I got a doctor for you."

"Hello, Zane," she said. "I'm Dr. Johnson."

9/2/2011 #3,836 Report
reptilians

Anyone ever see this reptilian website that claims to spot reptilian humans and post videos of them daily. I don't know if I am a believer yet but wow their really is a ton of evidence. More than any UFO evidence.. Any Ideas on this? Here is the link. pretty cool site for sure

10/25/2012 #3,837 Report
3,837 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service