Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
Cove Beach
M motherpucker

Cove Beach is the place to go whether you're rock-climbing, surfing, swimming or just sunbathing! Ooh, maybe even a barbecque!

*daydreams*

Also, there is an Ice Cream Parlour run by Alicia on Cove Beach. The ice-cream parlour also serves chips/fries (that's what Americans call them, right?), pizza and soup later on in the day, as well as your usual ice-cream sundaes, ice-cream cones, cakes and hot chocolate. It also has a little knick-knack shop that sells buckets, spades, bathing suits, floats etcetera.

Enjoy!

7/19/2010 #1 Report
mang0 house

Troy

Troy still carried Midnyght on the beach. He thought if she walked on the sand, she would know. At least his scent confused her, he thought.

(I have to eat dinner. I'll back back!)

7/21/2010 . Edited 7/21/2010 #2 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Midnyght stayed quiet, well somewhat she had started humming a while ago keeping her face hidden in Troy's shoulder. She breathed in his scent he smell of vanilla and lavender with an underlining scent...water?..salt? She inhaled again the smell was a bit strng now but not by much. "Are we there yet?" Midnyght asked licking the side of his throat and shifting in his arms.

7/21/2010 #3 Report
mang0 house

Troy

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "We're..." - He walked over to where a straw beach rug was in front of the shore, and candles in seashells were set up around it. - "...here." He gently put her on her feet, and then kissed her before taking her blindfold off. The seashell candles, he never thought of that. He thought his father helped him a little. Three tiki-like candles were standing in the front of the shoreling with the lights on.

(Here's the tiki-like candles :s)

7/21/2010 #4 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Midnyght looked around in amazment,"Oh my god, Troy it's so beautiful!" she screamed jumping on his and hugging him tightly as a tear threatened to fall. "No one has ever done anything like this for me." Midnyght said choking up.

7/21/2010 #5 Report
mang0 house

(XDD)

Troy

He hugged her closely. He thought he couldn't breathe right now from her hug, but he didn't care. "You're welcome," he said. He brought himself to face her, and pressed his lips on hers.

7/21/2010 . Edited 8/19/2010 #6 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Midnyght peppered kisses all over Troy's face,"Thank you, Thank you." she said over and over. Midnyght grabbed his hand and pulled him to sit down before sitting on his lap.

7/21/2010 #7 Report
mang0 house

Troy

"I knew you were going to like," he confessed.

7/21/2010 #8 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Midnyght turned from the beautiful sunset to look at Troy, "I love it, I'm so lucky to have you." she said softly kissing him. "I don't deserve you."

7/21/2010 #9 Report
mang0 house

Troy

He frowned slightly, and then kissed her. "Don't you ever say that," he said. "I want you so much, and no one else."

7/21/2010 #10 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Midnyght didn't know where all of this came from but deep down she knew that what she was saying was true. "Your too good for me, You deserve better." she said turning away from him.

7/21/2010 #11 Report
mang0 house

Troy

He frowned slightly again. He didn't understand why she would say that to him, including on her birthday.

"Then there wouldn't be beautiful girl with me to take to the Masqurade Ball," he murmured. "And I would move out again."

7/21/2010 . Edited 7/21/2010 #12 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Midnyght turned around placing her hands on either side of his face,"Look I'm sorry I don't know what's wrong with me." She said kissing him. "You want to take me to the Ball?" she said trying to lighten the mood.

7/21/2010 #13 Report
mang0 house

Troy

He gave her a sweet smile without even knowing it was. "Yep," he said. "You're the beautiful girl I want to take."

7/21/2010 . Edited 7/21/2010 #14 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Midnyght smiled as a warm feeling spread over her,"You think I'm beautiful and you want to take me to the ball?" she asked shifting herself so she was straddling his lap.

7/21/2010 #15 Report
mang0 house

Troy

"Yes," he answered. "Are you going to say yes or no to go with me?"

7/21/2010 #16 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Midnyght looked at him as if thinking about it, "Of course I'll go with you silly." she said kissing him before turning her head when she heard waves crashing into the sand, "This is just too beautiful."

7/21/2010 #17 Report
mang0 house

Troy

He smiled. "It is," he said, and then kissed her. "And so are you."

7/21/2010 #18 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Midnyght smiled as the warm feeling returned, "I'm not beautiful, but if you think I am well.." she shrugged before kissing him passionately on the lips.

7/21/2010 #19 Report
mang0 house

Troy

He kissed her back passionately. Then, he pulled away. "Have you ever see a dolphin up-close in person?"

7/21/2010 #20 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

She shook her head, "No" Midnyght said. "I've only seen them on T.V."

7/21/2010 #21 Report
mang0 house

Troy

He heard a few dolphins jumping out of the water in the sea close by, saying hello to him, and then they dived back into the water.

"You want to see them now?" he asked.

7/21/2010 #22 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

She felt a small spike of fear,"Err, Ok." Midnyght said.

7/21/2010 #23 Report
mang0 house

Troy

He jumped on his feet, and helped her up. "You don't need to scared. They're really friendly."

7/21/2010 #24 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

"Yes they are but I'm not, I'm a fire weilding vampire that could either drain them or to them to ash." Midnyght murmured kicking off her shoes.

7/21/2010 #25 Report
mang0 house

Troy

He kissed her forehead. "I'll make sure that won't happen."

7/21/2010 #26 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

Midnyght huffed,"Yes, Yes lead on oh power water god." she joked waving toward the water.

7/21/2010 #27 Report
mang0 house

Troy

I hope I get to be a god soon. He was careful enough not to say it out loud. He took off his shoes off too, and took her hand to the water.

"You want to get in the water, or stand over there?" He pointed to where a pier-like rock was which wasn't too far away and was only 2 feet tall.

7/21/2010 #28 Report
BaeSensei

*Midnyght*

She looked at the water and felt a slight pull to it,"I think I'll get in." Midnyght said taking a step toward the water.

7/21/2010 #29 Report
mang0 house

Troy

"Okay...." He pulled off his shirt and tossed it to the straw rug before following her. He saw the same dolphins with their heads showing on the water surface ahead. He could hear one of them saying hi to him, and one the dolphins did a backflip. "Show-off," he muttered.

7/21/2010 #30 Report
1,613 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service