Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
Pet Store
Scathachgirl

Tristen

"Well, you could try something a little more dangerous." He grinned. "Like a snake,"

3/3/2011 #211 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Rayne

She raised a brow. "I'd like to know why you want me to do that in the first place."

3/4/2011 #212 Report
Scathachgirl

Tristen

"Because you seem like the kind of person who needs a little danger in her life." he explained.

3/4/2011 #213 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Rayne

"I've been to hell and back. Danger doesn't need to be added, darling."

3/4/2011 #214 Report
Scathachgirl

Tristen

"Well whatever, I was just trying to be helpful." Tristen sauntered towards the register and paid for his cat. He leaned against the counter, waiting for the man to bring out his cat from the back. "I'm sorry if I made you angry."

3/4/2011 #215 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Rayne

She crossed her arms. "Sure."

3/4/2011 #216 Report
Scathachgirl

Tristen

"What's your problem, anyway?" he scowled.

3/4/2011 #217 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Rayne

"I always seem to meet shitty, half-ass people in this place," she replied casually.

3/4/2011 #218 Report
Scathachgirl

Tristen

"I might be shitty, but I am full assed, girly."

3/4/2011 #219 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Rayne

"I don't see how."

3/5/2011 #220 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

Grace walks into the petshop slowly taking in all the beautiful animals.

4/4/2011 #221 Report
Yunzhi4

Yuni

Yuni stepped in behind Grace. "Nice isn't it? So what animal have you been planning on getting? I think I might get both a dog and a cat....." But both would be a lot of work, it is hard to decide. Let's just hope I don't eat any... Yuni shuddered at the thought.

4/4/2011 #222 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

"A kitty maybe." Grace said walking up to one of the cages. "Or maybe a little puppy, I had a dog back home."

4/4/2011 #223 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

"What about you?"

4/4/2011 #224 Report
Yunzhi4

Yuni

"Well, I'll get a kitten now, maybe a puppy later." Yuni replied, stepping toward so crated cats. Many shied away when Yuni approached, but one little kitten stood boldly forward. Yuni let out a small, musical laugh. "Haha, this doesn't seem afraid of me. It's cute too. Is there a clerk here that could let me take her...is it a him?... out and hold...it?"

4/4/2011 #225 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

"I think I saw one around here a minute ago," Grace started walked toward the counter. "hello..." She called. Maybe, I could get a little puppy or a kitty... OHHH WHAT ABOUT A BIRD!!

4/4/2011 #226 Report
Yunzhi4

(Bird? You like birds?)

4/4/2011 #227 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

Grace sighs when no one appears and starts looking at the animals in the cages again. She spots a small grey Kitten with a big white patch that covered most of it's back and tail. It was adorable cowering in the couner of the cage. "Aww.. Look at the one in the couner!"

(ahaa ... yeah, my nan has one its lovely ... to me lol bites everyone else..)

4/4/2011 #228 Report
Yunzhi4

Yuni

"It's a shame we can't take them out." (ahem...)

4/4/2011 #229 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

"Yeah, Maybe we should have a quick look in that bookstore we passed and come back later?" Grace suggested, thinking she would rather be in a shop where there was a chance of being served.

4/4/2011 #230 Report
Yunzhi4

Yuni

"I think I'll go look around. Bye!"

(I dunno but I've got to go for today, maybe on later. Cya!)

4/4/2011 . Edited 4/9/2011 #231 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace

"You know, I think I'm gonna have a look around on my own. Cyaa!" Grace said hesitantly giving the Vampire a parting hurt before leaving the store.

(See you. Message me if your on later)

4/4/2011 #232 Report
232 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service