Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
Hotel Front Desk
A Lorelai Love Spencer-Meraz

Okay, you've got your Visitor's Approval and you want your hotel room. Here's where our friendly concierge Anthony, a vamp, comes in. Come on in and say hello, but please, don't ring the bell. It annoys him to no end. :)

10/2/2010 . Edited 10/28/2010 #1 Report
mang0 house

(Aw, I wanted to ring the bell. xD)

Aaron

Aaron finally found a place to stay for a while. He carried his duffle bag with him over to the front desk, and knocked on the surface a little. "Uh, hey," he said, being as nice as he could be.

10/6/2010 #2 Report
BaeSensei

Alex

A gentle breeze blew through the office as the door opened and the closed again. Suddenly standing in the center of the room was a girl. Alex looked around, moving to the corner of the room to watch everyone else and keep her back from being an open target. She waited for the boy at the Front Desk to be checked in.

10/7/2010 #3 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Anthony

"Hey," the vampire said, getting up from his chair. He walked up to Aaron and held out his hand, the keys to his room already in his pocket. "I'm Anthony. You must be the Aaron that was supposed to come in today?"

10/7/2010 #4 Report
BaeSensei

Alex

Alex watched the two guys talk, waiting until it was her turn to get her keys.

10/7/2010 #5 Report
mang0 house

Aaron

Aaron nodded. "Yeah, that's me."

10/7/2010 #6 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Anthony

"Well, I've been waiting for you. Even took the liberty of grabbing your keys early," he said, digging into his pocket and taking out a pair, placing them in Aaron's hand. "You get the pleasure of being in the first room."

10/7/2010 #7 Report
mang0 house

Aaron

He grinned and stuffed the keys in his pocket. "Cool. Thanks, Anthony."

10/7/2010 #8 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Anthony

"No problem. Just come back if you need anything, alright?" Seeing as Anthony didn't think Aaron needed help with his small bag, he turned to the side, a smile appearing on his face as he saw someone else waiting. Anthony walked behind the desk, motioning for the woman to follow. "Hey there. Mind giving me your name so I can get you your keys?"

10/7/2010 #9 Report
BaeSensei

Alex

She looked at Anthony for a moment, "My name is..Alex." The name felt strange on her tongue, having not used it in years.

10/7/2010 #10 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Anthony

"Well, Alex, I'm Anthony. You can come to me anytime you need anything," he said, looking up her name, and then dropping a pair of keys into her hand. "Room 2. You shouldn't have too much trouble finding it."

10/7/2010 #11 Report
BaeSensei

Alex

Alex eyed Anthony, a smirk playing at her lips. "Anytime for anything right?" she said, pocketing her keys before leaving.

10/7/2010 . Edited 10/7/2010 #12 Report
MissTomorrow

Carsten/Gustav

Carsten and Gustav walked to the front desk together. After Andreas's frantic texts, they felt like they had to come for the "absolutely super amazing talent show".

Gustav eyed the bell on the desk. "Think I can touch it?"

Carsten gave him a funny look. "Why not? It's not like it's a bomb." He shrugged.

10/15/2010 #13 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Anthony

"You're right, it's not a bomb," Anthony laughed, walking behind the desk. "But I'm here now, so there's no need to touch it. Names?"

10/15/2010 #14 Report
MissTomorrow

Carsten/Gustav

"Gustav Gothow," the short blonde said.

"And Carsten Listing," the taller one finished.

10/15/2010 #15 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

Anthony

He nodded, making sure everything was correct in the system before handing them the keys. "Rooms 2 and 3. Enjoy your stay."

10/15/2010 #16 Report
MissTomorrow

Carsten/Gustav

Gustav grabbed the keys just before Carsten dragged him away.

10/15/2010 #17 Report
BaeSensei

Johnny

Johnny stepped through the door of the Office, heading calmly over toward the Front Desk.

10/20/2010 #18 Report

Anthony

"Hello, Sir, how may I help you?" he asked the man who was approaching the desk.

(Jaz, when did your last charrie check in? If it's been more than 4 days, you gotta check her out.)

10/20/2010 #19 Report
BaeSensei

(I just thought about that, Sorry)

Alex

Alex walked into the office to check out, freezing at seeing the King in her presence. Dropping to her knee quickly and averting her eyes.

--

Johnny

Johnny growled seeing Alex, he held up a hand to Anthony. "Why do you smell of my daughter..Alex." he hissed.

--

Alex

"I was coming to tell you I had found her, Sir." She said quickly.

--

Johnny

"Return home, Alex." Was his gruffy response, watching as Alex scurried to the front desk and dropping her keys on the counter.

10/20/2010 #20 Report

Anthony

"How may I help you, sir?" Anthony repeated.

10/21/2010 #21 Report
BaeSensei

Johnny

Johnny turned his attention back to Anthony as Alexx left. "I need a room, please."

10/21/2010 #22 Report

Anthony

He nodded. "Of course, sir. Would you like the room that's just been vacated?" he asked.

10/21/2010 #23 Report
BaeSensei

Johnny

"Sure, why not." He replied, making plans to..talk to Alex later.

10/21/2010 #24 Report

Anthony

"Excellent. I just need your name, sir," he said.

10/21/2010 #25 Report
BaeSensei

Johnny

"Johnny Jaseirra." He replied, looking out a window.

10/21/2010 . Edited 10/21/2010 #26 Report

Anthony

He tapped a few keys. "Enjoy your stay, Mr. Jaseirra," he said, handing him the keys.

10/21/2010 #27 Report
BaeSensei

Johnny

"Thank you." He said, taking the keys and leaving without a backward glance.

(I replied in the apt thread but I think it was drowned,)

10/21/2010 #28 Report

(Drowned?)

10/21/2010 #29 Report
BaeSensei

(Yeah like the post was drowned in others because Sunnie and I were RPing XD)

10/21/2010 #30 Report
948 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service