Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
Hotel Front Desk
BuggsBunny

Chris

"What are you thinking about?" Chris asked her.

8/28/2011 #931 Report
TheTabbieCat

"People, who like people." She said smiling.

8/28/2011 #932 Report
BuggsBunny

Chris

"Who likes who?" Chris asked suddenly interested.

8/28/2011 #933 Report
TheTabbieCat

Jazz

Jazz smiled at Chris looking into his eyes. "Well, I think this guy likes me even though he's taken and i kind of like him back." Jazz said.

(LOL she could be describing Kyle or Chris tehee)

8/28/2011 #934 Report
BuggsBunny

Chris

Was she talking about him? Chris smiled. "I think you should go for the guy, if he likes you too." He said

(Oh wow this is funni)

8/28/2011 #935 Report
TheTabbieCat

Jazz

Jazz smiled. "But the girl he's with will be angry." She sighed.

8/30/2011 #936 Report
BuggsBunny

Chris

"I'm sure she wouldn't be." Chris said.

8/30/2011 #937 Report
TheTabbieCat

Jazz

Jazz smiled, "I just wish he'd make the first move, i mean what if i was wrong and he didn't like me back."

8/31/2011 #938 Report
BuggsBunny

Chris

Did she not know that he liked her too? Was she talking about him?

8/31/2011 #939 Report
TheTabbieCat

Jazz frowned, she hated not knowing if he liked her or not.

8/31/2011 #940 Report
BuggsBunny

Chris

"Well, who's the guy?"

9/1/2011 #941 Report
A Lorelai Love Spencer-Meraz

Anthony

"I'm so sorry, both for interrupting and not helping you sooner. Have you been given your room keys?" he asked, giving the people in his office a warm, friendly and very apologetic smile.

9/2/2011 #942 Report
BuggsBunny

Chris looked smiling at Anthony. "No we haven't been given our room keys." He said.

9/2/2011 #943 Report

Anthony

"Once again, my apologies," said the embarrassed concierge. Quickly, he tapped the computer back to life. "Your name, please?"

9/2/2011 #944 Report
BuggsBunny

Chris

"I'm Chris Greybeck, and That's Jazz Miller, we came here seperatly."

9/2/2011 #945 Report

Anthony

"Ah, yes, Mr. Greybeck. Here's your room key; should you need anything else, please feel free to come back here and I will assist you in any way possible."

9/2/2011 #946 Report
BuggsBunny

Chris

"Thank you." Chris said. Taking his key.

9/2/2011 #947 Report
Read 'n Love 2Gether

Are you one of those writers that groans at the 'short reviews'? You know what I'm talking about; the 'good jobs' and the 'update soons'. Well, this is your chance to get some real feedback!

The Original TwiFic Review Game is a review game open to the public. Any fanfiction user with any kind of Twilight fanfiction (except for crossovers) can get a real review for a chapter of their fic! All they have to do is go to the latest request and leave their own feedback before posting a request for their own. The next person wanting a request will have to review yours with some real feedback and then it will go from there!

The TwiFic Review Game is open to the public and anyone is welcome to play with any type of Twilight fanfic (whether it's theres or someone elses) as long as they post in the right format and leave a review with true feedback for the chapter above.

Find the TwiFic Review Game here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/topic/77362/75950533/1/The-Original-TwiFic-Review-Game

Note: Helping my friends promote this so if you have questions ask one of the people who work there thanks! Umm that's it. :-)

12/12/2012 #948 Report
948 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service