Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
The Gym: Revamped!
Beyond the Oblivion

Teresa/Maria:

"Ow, you bitch!" Teresa growled and pushed Ivy away from her. One of Ivy's nailds had cut her cheek.

----

"Hey, this is s~o~o~o boring. say, why aremt you fighting?" said Maria.

6/17/2011 #61 Report
TheTabbieCat

Rachael Ivy / Grace

Rachael Ivy smirked and kicked Teresa in the chest once she regained her balance.

- - - - - - -

"I feel a little dizzy, I'm not really a fighter." Grace said quietly. "Are you feeling okay?"

6/17/2011 #62 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Teresa/MAria:

"Yeah, I'm fine, ran out of my elixir earlier today, without it I'm no longer immortal, anything could happen to me. To be honest, I'm scared, I don't want anything to happen to my child. Grace, couls i ... could I aks something of you?" Maria looked at grace, her expression was of saddnes

---

Teresa skipped back a step and dodged Ivy's kick, flashing a feirce grin at her.

6/17/2011 #63 Report
TheTabbieCat

Rachael Ivy / Grace

Rachael Ivy hissed as Teresa dodged her kick and ran at her again. This time Rachael Ivy punched Teresa while vines quickly spread around her entangling her.

- - - - - -

Grace growled by accident when she thought of someone hurting Maria. "You don't need to be scared, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." Grace stated. "What do you want to ask?"

6/17/2011 #64 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Maria/Teresa/Hikaru:

"Thanks. If, if something should happen to me, something that won't let me live, would you and Hikaru look after my baby as if it were your own?" Maria looked at Grace, her eyes pleading.

----

Teresa tore through the vines and cuaght Ivy's fist in her hand.

----

"Enough!" Hikaru shouted at Ivy and Teresa

6/17/2011 #65 Report
TheTabbieCat

Rachael Ivy / Grace

Rachael Ivy stepped back. "Why?"

- - - - -

Grace hesistated looking over at Hikaru. "Yeah, I will. I think I need to talk to Hikaru about this though. Dont be stupid though your not gonna die."

6/17/2011 #66 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Maria/teresa/Hikaru:

"ok, still, anything couls happen now that i don't have my elixir" said Maria.

----

"Becuase i said, You're pushing Teresa towards her limits, ANd you've pushed my patience far enough. You need to be more awe of when someone is going near their limit" Said hikaru walking over to grace.

----

"He's.... He's right" Teresa took an long deep breath and calmed herself down, returning to her normal state of mind.

6/17/2011 #67 Report
TheTabbieCat

Rachael Ivy / Grace

Rachael Ivy growled quietly. "Your not the boss of me! Besides I didn't realise, it was an accident. Chill out." Rachael Ivy hissed trying to calm down.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Grace sighed. "Okay, but are you sure you would want us to look after your baby?"

6/17/2011 #68 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Hikaru/Teresa/Maria:

"I may not be the boss of you, but at least i can keep myself under control" said Hikaru shifting back to his human state. "So, what you two talking about?" he asked looking at grace.

----

"Yeah, im sure. Grace and I were just talking about... about what would happen to my baby if i should die" Said Maria "Though I would like you, Ivy, to be the god mother"

----

Teresa stood still and listened carefully.

6/18/2011 #69 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace / Rachael Ivy

Rachael Ivy completly forgot about her anger jumped up happily. "Really? " She said sitting by Maria happy.

- - - - -

Grace looked over to Hikaru and smiled.

6/20/2011 #70 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Hikaru/Maria:

"Yes, I would very much like that. Hikaru, Grace has agreed that she will look after my baby, should something happen to me, but I would like you to help her, please. I've seen how much you love Grace" said Maria.

----

"I see no problem with that, but I also don't see you dying, in fact I can't see anything In your future" said Hikaru.

6/22/2011 #71 Report
TheTabbieCat

Rachael Ivy / Grace

"You can't see her future?" Grace questioned confused. "Why not?"

- - - -

Rachael Ivy was shocked. "YOU CAN SEE THE FUTURE!! WHY DIDNT SOMEONE TELL ME!!?" She gasped.

- - - -

Grace laughed at Rachael Ivy. "Calm down... "

6/22/2011 #72 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Hikaru/Maria/Teresa:

"I don't know, I know i can't see werewolves, but now Immortals too." Hikaru looked at maria with extreme concentration, trying his best to see her future. Then it hit him, it felt like he'd been struck by lightning all over again. "AH!" Hikaru cried out as pain clawed it's way through his head. He saw EVERYTHING!

----

Maria looked puzzled. "Hikaru!" she virtually screamed as he doubled over and hit the fall with an incredibly loud thud. she watched, stunned, as he laid they trembling.

----

Teresa stood still, she too was stunned, she'd never seen anything like this before. "wh...whats happening?"

6/23/2011 #73 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace / Rachael Ivy

"Hikaru!" Grace gasped and was instantly by his side holding his hand. "I-I don't know what to do... I think he's seen something..."

- - - -

Rachael Ivy watched worried.

6/23/2011 #74 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Hikaru/Teresa/Maria:

Hikaru saw everything, him and Grace looking for a church, months passing like seconds, Maria going into labour, and finally, a death and a birth.

"NO!" Hikaru gasped as the pain vanished, his body felt weak and limp, and too heavy for him to lift.

----

"What happened, are you Okay" Asked Teresa, she suddenly felt worry for her new master.

----

"Hikaru? ARe you okay?" said Maria, looking to Grace.

6/24/2011 #75 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace / Rachael Ivy

Grace lifted Hikaru in her arms. "I think i should take him back to our appartment."

- - - -

"Maybe you should take him to the hospital?" Rachael Ivy suggested.

- - - -

Grace shock her head. "No, he's going to be fine.

6/25/2011 #76 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Hikaru/Teresa:

"I....need....bl...blood" said Hikaru breathing deeply.

----

"Yeah, take him to the hospital, he can get blod there" said Teresa.

6/25/2011 #77 Report
W.T. Snacks

http://www.fanfiction.net/myforums/Btarsad/2969299

6/25/2011 #78 Report
TheTabbieCat

Grace / Rachael Ivy

Grace ran from the gym, carrying Hikaru. She headed toward the Hospital.

- - - -

Rachael Ivy looked at Teresa and Maria. "I think Maria should rest, Teresa go to the hospital and I'll stay with Maria."

6/27/2011 #79 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Maria:

"Ivy? Do you think Hikaru is gonna be okay?" asked Maria, she was scared, she put her hand to her stomach, she new an immortal pregnancy was faster than a normal one. And what had Hikaru seen?

8/24/2011 #80 Report
TheTabbieCat

Rachael Ivy

"He'll be fine, Grace and Teresa will sort everything out, you feeling okay?" She asked, Maria looked extremely pale.

8/28/2011 . Edited 8/28/2011 #81 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Maria:

"Ok. Yeah, I'm fine, just feeling a bit under the weather, ya know" Maria sighed and coughed violently and spat out a bit of blood. not good, i need my elixer maria thought and coughed again.

9/7/2011 #82 Report
TheTabbieCat

Rachael Ivy

"I swear i've been to the hospital way to much latly but do you need me to take you there?"

(Btw ive totally forget where Grace and Hikaru are?)

11/5/2011 #83 Report
kristenstewart1

test test

11/5/2011 #84 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Maria: "Yeah, please i don't know how much longer i can last without my elixer" Maria Tremble slightly ((Grace's Apartment i think))

11/11/2011 #85 Report
TheTabbieCat

Rachael Ivy

She nodded picking up Maria and carrying her.

(Cheers)

11/12/2011 #86 Report
Beyond the Oblivion

Maria:

"Thanks cough you're so cough kind" Maria sighed.

[maria to hospital]

11/12/2011 #87 Report
87 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 3
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service