Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
The Moonbeam Bar: Revamped
A Lorelai Love Spencer-Meraz

Welcome to the Moonbeam Bar, run by the ruggedly handsome vampire, Adam. If you're looking for an after work drink in a friendly atmosphere, come down to the Moonbeam!

11/7/2010 #1 Report
BaeSensei

Luckie

Luckie strutted into Moonbeam, infront of Jace. "Nice place." She smiled, turning to Jace. "What yah think?"

11/12/2010 #2 Report
M motherpucker

Jace/Adam

"It's cool," Jace agreed, as Adam waved at them from the bar.

"Hey, hi!" Adam boomed.

11/12/2010 #3 Report
BaeSensei

Luckie

She walked over to the bar, "Hey! What's up?" Luckie said in greeting to Adam.

11/12/2010 #4 Report
M motherpucker

Jace/Adam

"I just want a lucozade," Jace said confidently to Adam, who grinned at Luckie.

"Your boyfriend not going for anything alcoholic t'day, eh? What about you, love?"

11/12/2010 #5 Report
BaeSensei

Luckie

She blushed at the boyfriend comment but didn't address it. "I'll have a long island iced tea for now." She said after clicking her tongue ring against her teeth in thought.

11/12/2010 #6 Report
M motherpucker

Adam/Jace

Jace had raised his eyes at Adam's comment, but didn't say anything. Adam bustled along to get their drinks, and Jace slid in beside Luckie.

11/12/2010 #7 Report
BaeSensei

Luckie

"How come you didn't correct him? I'm not your girlfriend..right?" She asked, looking at him.

11/12/2010 #8 Report
M motherpucker

Jace/Adam

"It's just the way he talks, you know, his slang," Jace explained. "Like, there's no point making a fuss of it. He just said 'your boyfriend'. We'll get that a lot."

11/12/2010 #9 Report
BaeSensei

Luckie

She sighed, sitting back in her chair and crossing her legs. That doesn't answer my question..

"Alright." Luckie replied.

11/12/2010 #10 Report
M motherpucker

Jace

"...what's wrong, babe?"

11/12/2010 #11 Report
BaeSensei

Luckie

Luckie gave him a small smile, "It's nothing, I promised." Ok so she lied a little.

11/12/2010 #12 Report
M motherpucker

Jace

"Nothing? You sure?"

11/21/2010 #13 Report
BaeSensei

Luckie

She nodded, looking around. Was it too early to start doing shots? Luckie needed something strong thant what she had originally ordered.

11/21/2010 #14 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

As he walked down the street Shadow noticed Moonbeam Bar and decided to go in and have a drink. He walked up to the owner. "Hey can I have a margarita?"

11/27/2010 #15 Report
BaeSensei

Luckie

Luckie glanced over at the person who walked in, clicking her tongue against her teeth in a bored fashion.

11/27/2010 #16 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

Shadow glared at her. "What?"

11/27/2010 #17 Report
BaeSensei

Luckie

"I sure hope your not talking to me with your fucked up attitude." She said boldly, glaring at Shadow.

11/27/2010 #18 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

Shadow growled showing his sharp teeth. "You trying to pick a fight with me? I'm the strongest in my pack..."

(i'm sorry my oc can be a real jerk someti-no actually all the time ha ha)

11/27/2010 . Edited 11/27/2010 #19 Report
BaeSensei

Luckie

She stood up, "Does it look like I give a fuck? I dare you fight me without changing into another form." Luckie laughed, gesturing for him to come at her.

(It's fine, Luckie's not totally normal so..)

11/27/2010 #20 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

"Okay but i'm an expert at muay thai and karate. Let's go princess." He smirked cockily.

(yeah she sure don't seem normal no offense)

11/27/2010 #21 Report
BaeSensei

Luckie

This guy is too cocky for his on good. "Ladies first." Luckie said with a smirk, crossing her arms over her chest.

(She's a Demigod and I mixed her with something else but I can't remember lol)

11/27/2010 #22 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

Shadow growled and charged at Luckie. He karate kicked her,grabbed her arm and slammed her to the ground.

(oh cool man i stink at fighting scenes ha ha)

11/28/2010 #23 Report
BaeSensei

(haha it's fine)

Luckie

Luckie grunted at being slammed into the ground, planting her knee in Shadow's stomach and flipping him over her. Rolling to her feet she jumped ontop of him, holding a knife to his throat. "Want to try that again?" She grinned.

11/28/2010 #24 Report
EchoRoses

(:3)

Shadow

Shadow smacked the knife away from her and turned into a wolf. He was black and had red marks on his legs and a red tip on his tail. He growled at her after knocking her off of him.

11/28/2010 . Edited 12/2/2010 #25 Report
BaeSensei

Luckie

Luckie smirked, slowly moving to her feet. She glanced at the knife that had slid acroos the floor after being knocked out her hand. "Your a coward, shifting forms like that..shame on you, puppy." She teased.

12/2/2010 #26 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

Shadow growled and leapt toward her biting her on the arm hard enough to draw blood. Then he phased into a human again. "Who are you calling puppy?" He snarled dangerously.

(man...she's a witch)

12/2/2010 #27 Report
BaeSensei

(Hey, hey. No Luckie hatin' lol XD)

Luckie

The demigod hissed in pain, feeling the blood run down her arm. Growling in anger she drew back the same arm, letting it snap forward and catching Shadow in his jaw. "I didn't fucking stutter!" Luckie snapped, going to hit him again.

12/2/2010 #28 Report
mang0 house

(Luckie makes a good point...)

12/2/2010 #29 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

Shadow pulled away from her. "I'm outta here." He winced when he felt a large cut on his forehead and a large gash on his arm. He spat at her feet and walked out slamming the doors.

(lol i'm just kidding she's cool)

12/2/2010 . Edited 12/2/2010 #30 Report
239 found: Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service