Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
Ice-Skating Rink
M motherpucker

Baby, it's cold outside, and that can only mean one thing - Christmas has arrived, and what better way to celebrate Christmas in style than going to Moonlight Cove's own Ice-Skating Rink? It's not only fun, it's also tres romantic, dahlings, so get on your skates and get on the ice ;)

12/7/2010 #1 Report
EchoRoses

(cool a new place to go to)

Leiko

Hearing their was an ice skating rank Leiko was excited and ran out of the moonbeam bar and to the rink. She payed for her skates and started skating like their was no tomorrow. "Ah I love ice skating."

12/7/2010 #2 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

Shadow made it to the Ice Rink,payed for his ski's and started skating. He accidently skated into someone. "Ouch. Hey watch it buddy."

12/7/2010 #3 Report
EchoRoses

Leiko

After someone bumped into her she saw a boy with black and red hair and red eyes. She blinked. "Oh i'm sorry. Are you okay?"

(is it wierd role playing with yourself?)

12/7/2010 #4 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

(Nah, some people do it from time to time.)

12/7/2010 #5 Report
EchoRoses

(oh to me it felt kinda wierd ha ha)

12/7/2010 #6 Report
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

(Lol. xD)

12/7/2010 #7 Report
EchoRoses

(lol)

Shadow

Shadow nodded at her. "Yeah I'm fine."

12/7/2010 #8 Report
EchoRoses

Leiko

Leiko smiled and stuck her hand out. "I'm Leiko Ullson."

12/7/2010 #9 Report
Cirque du Soul

Kali

The seventeen-year-old shifter pulled her wallet out, standing in front of the counter to pay. She glanced at her pocket momentarily while she waited to get skates, realizing that she had taken her ring from her old jeans, and left it on the bathroom counter. Kali hoped that she would get back before JD. She didn't want him to see it. Feeling rather foolish, not to mention silly, wearing her brother's clothes in the first place, Kali chewed her lip. When she finally recieved skates and paid, she sat down on a nearby bench to lace them up, before going onto the ice. Kali noted that a couple people were there already, but didn't greet them; they looked busy.

12/7/2010 #10 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

Shadow simply stared at her hand and then skated away.

12/7/2010 #11 Report
EchoRoses

Leiko

what's his problem? She just shrugged it off and continued skating trying to stay far away of Shadow.

12/7/2010 #12 Report
Cirque du Soul

Kali

She moved around the rink fluidly, focused on the scraping sound the blades made against the ice as she passed in a wide circle. The teenager felt nearly weightless, going faster than before. It was almost enough to make her forget everything that troubled her, like Zan.

12/7/2010 #13 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

When Shadow skated all his problems he had with Venus and imprinting went away.

12/7/2010 #14 Report
Cirque du Soul

Kali

She paused a moment to catch her breath, watching the other two skaters. Kali breathed on her hands to warm them, gaze following the red-black-haired boy. He was kind of cute.

12/7/2010 #15 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

Shadow noticed Kali staring at him and skated over to her. "Hey...wanna skate with me?"

12/7/2010 #16 Report
Cirque du Soul

Kali

The girl blinked. She hadn't expected him to join her. "Sure," she said, and smiled tentatively. "I'm Kali."

12/7/2010 #17 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

Shadow smiled. "I'm Shadow." They skated and talked with eachother.

12/7/2010 #18 Report
EchoRoses

Leiko

After a few hours of skating Leiko decided to leave the ice rink.

12/7/2010 #19 Report
Cirque du Soul

Kali

"So...where are you from?" she asked as they made a wide turn. Kali noticed the other girl laeving, but didn't say anything.

12/7/2010 #20 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

"From New York City. You?" He asked.

12/7/2010 #21 Report
Cirque du Soul

Kali

"Oh, um. A reservation. I'm part Cheerokee and Sioux," answered Kali.

12/7/2010 #22 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

"Really? Awesome."

12/7/2010 #23 Report
Cirque du Soul

Kali

"Yeah. It's pretty cool I guess," She smiled.

12/7/2010 #24 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

Shadow was getting kinda tired of skating. "Hey if your not busy do you want to go to the club?"

12/7/2010 #25 Report
Cirque du Soul

Kali

Her legs were sore after a while. She was out of practice. "Sure, I guess, yeah." Kali paused, however, when the thought struck her that this boy might be asking her out on a date. The thought terrified her. It was way too soon to jump into another relationship.

12/7/2010 #26 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

Seeing how scared she looked Shadow quickly responded. "No,no I'm not asking you on a date just as friends okay?"

12/7/2010 #27 Report
Cirque du Soul

Kali

The teenager sighed in relief. "Sorry... I just...yeah. Friends. I can do that." Kali replied somewhat meekly at first, blushing from embarrassment.

12/7/2010 #28 Report
EchoRoses

Shadow

Shadow just chuckled. "It's okay come on."

12/7/2010 #29 Report
Cirque du Soul

Kali

"Okay." She nodded, skating over to the edge of the rink and stepping off. Kali sat down on the bench where she had left her shoes, taking the skates off and putting her shoes back on.

12/7/2010 #30 Report
217 found: Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service