Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Moonlight Cove »
Apartments #4
M xXxFlameOf-TheFanxXx

I am so sorry for the delayed making of this thread.

As always, post in here and go crazy. I know that's what most people like to do with this thread. =P

5/16/2011 #1 Report
isis of the sun

Noelle

Noelle shook her head at him, running a hand down his arm. "You're her daddy, you know."

5/18/2011 #2 Report
mang0 house

Jax

"I feel like a stranger around them a little," jax murmured.

5/18/2011 #3 Report
isis of the sun

Noelle

"I'll handle it then," she told him, moving off of him to get her robe.

5/18/2011 #4 Report
mang0 house

jax

He sat up. "I'll come with you."

5/18/2011 #5 Report
isis of the sun

Noelle

"I thought you were a stranger," she said, folding her arms over her chest.

5/18/2011 #6 Report
mang0 house

Jax

He breathed out a sigh. "Sorry," Jax muttered.

5/18/2011 #7 Report
isis of the sun

Noelle

"It was a joke," she said.

5/18/2011 #8 Report
mang0 house

jax

His face slightly flushed from embarrassment. He should've known it was a joke. "Oh. Um...can I still go with you?"

5/18/2011 #9 Report
isis of the sun

Noelle

"Yeah, come on," she said, holding out a hand out for him.

5/18/2011 #10 Report
mang0 house

Jax

Squeezing her hand, he climbed off the bed with her and followed Noelle to the twins' bedroom.

5/18/2011 #11 Report
isis of the sun

Noelle

Noelle began to pull him along with her as she walked towards the bedroom and opened the door.

5/18/2011 #12 Report
mang0 house

Jax

Jax stepped inside the room, and smiled slightly at their kids. "Hey, guys," he said.

5/18/2011 #13 Report
isis of the sun

Twins

"Daddy!" Nivea exclaimed, climbing out her brother's bed and running towards her dad. Ricky sleepily fell out of his bed, rubbing his eye and yawning.

5/18/2011 #14 Report
mang0 house

Jax

Chuckling, Jax picked up his daughter in his arms. "Hey. Why aren't you sleeping on your bed?" he asked by sudden dad-instincts.

5/18/2011 #15 Report
isis of the sun

Nivea

Nivea giggled before she buried her face in her father's neck and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I wuve my brother."

5/18/2011 #16 Report
mang0 house

jax

Jax gave Nivea a big smile and kissed her forehead. "Aww. I bet you do," he said.

(Niiight!)

5/18/2011 . Edited 5/18/2011 #17 Report
isis of the sun

Nivea

Nivea kicked her feet lightly and tried to stretch her feet to the floor.

(Night!)

5/18/2011 #18 Report
mang0 house

Jax

Jax set Nivea down on her feet, guessing she wanted to stand for now.

5/19/2011 #19 Report
isis of the sun

Nivea/Evric/Noelle

Nivea just stared up at her daddy when he set her on the ground and cocked her head to the side as she watched him. She then, circled him before stopping in front of him again. Evric watched his sister, curiously, tugging at his mom's arm and pointing at Nivea. Noelle furrowed her eyebrows. "Nivea? You alright, hun?"

5/19/2011 #20 Report
mang0 house

Jax

Jax, too, furrowed his eyebrows at his daughter. He wasn't sure if Nivea did that before he lost his memories. "Maybe she's kinda hyper?" he guessed.

5/19/2011 #21 Report
isis of the sun

Noelle/Nivea/Evric

Noelle walked over to her daughter, bringing Ricky along with her. The siren rested a hand on her daughters back and rubbed it. "Nivea, why are you looking at Daddy like that?" Nivea glanced at her mom before she took Jax's hand and bit it. "Bad daddy!" she said before hiding behind her mom. Noelle's eyes widened. "Nivea Clarissa Bayne!"

5/19/2011 #22 Report
mang0 house

Jax

"Ow!" Jax quickly pulled back his hand when he was bitten. He carefully rubbed his hand and checked to see if she broken his skin. At least he knew his own daughter has good toddler teeth. "Why did she just do that?" he said.

5/19/2011 #23 Report
isis of the sun

Noelle/Nivea/ Evric

"I don't even know. She loves you," Noelle said, trying to think of a good reason her daughter would do that. Nivea pushed her brother lightly and watched when he stumbled in front of his father. Evric looked up at him before he touched the hand that Nivea had bitten and started an internal flame that would burn his blood.

5/19/2011 #24 Report
mang0 house

Jax

Jax pulled his brows together again as he looked at his son....

The stone wall rumbled behind him, almost making a screeching sound. He suddenly felt one of the wrist chains loosening. Small cracks began to form on the wall, as if something was trying to break through it. THe left chain suddenly became rusty. Jax quickly reacted and pulled his arm quickly away from the wall, breaking the long chain that trapped him. He tried his right wrist, but it was still secured from the stone wall, which didn't seem so happy.

5/19/2011 #25 Report
isis of the sun

Nivea/ Evric

Noelle watched her children with worry. What were they doing to Jax?

Nivea stepped from behind her mom to take her brother's hand before they both grabbed each of his hands and gave it a light squeeze while they focused on images of their daddy before today. "Daddy come back," Nivea said softly, staring up at him.

5/19/2011 #26 Report
mang0 house

Jax

Jax pulled his hand back from Evric gently. His hand felt slightly numb. He wasn't sure what just happened, but somewhere in the back of his mind forced him to pull back. "I'm sorry," Jax murmured quietly.

5/19/2011 #27 Report
isis of the sun

Noelle

Noelle pulled her kids gently away from Jax and ushered them to stand behind her. The siren rested a hand on her husband's shoulder and furrowed her eyebrows in a concerned manner. "Jax, love, are you alright? I'm sorry about the twins. I don't know what they were doing, but it stops now, okay?"

5/19/2011 #28 Report
mang0 house

jax

Jax rubbed his eyes for a second. "Um, sure, okay," he murmured. "I...I think I'm gonna lie down for a while." He walked around Noelle and exited the bedroom to head in the master room.

5/19/2011 #29 Report
isis of the sun

Noelle

Noelle looked back to her kids and raised a questioning eyebrow when their eyes followed their father as he left. She helped them into their beds before leaving the room. The siren closed the door behind her when she entered the master room. "Want to talk?"

5/19/2011 #30 Report
1,156 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service