V
More
Forums » My shot at a Twilight RP »
Beware it's the 18th!
M OnceUponAGleekOnBakersStreet

You know what to do.

9/21/2011 #1 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Brad: Oh yeah? Then she shouldn't have cheated on me! *tosses the diary on the couch*

Becca:*sniffles*

9/21/2011 #2 Report

(Sorry! I didn't know we were at 500 til just now!)

Kassandra: She didn't cheat on you! You guys had sex what 6 weeks ago?! She's 4 weeks pregnant!

Cathy: *holds her*

9/21/2011 #3 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

{lol}

Brad: Yeah and right after she was out late. There are many other times she could have done that.

Becca:*leaning into her*

9/21/2011 #4 Report

(XD)

Kassandra: She was at my place! I needed help with Spanish! Do the math! You had sex 6 weeks ago and she's four weeks pregnant!

Cathy: *holds her*

9/21/2011 #5 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Brad: Conception doesn't take place 2 weeks later. It takes place the day after. We all know that!

Becca:*puts her head on her mom's shoulder* No sweep mama.

9/21/2011 #6 Report
TwilightGleeandHugoFan

H now dating Tanya, not back to myself yet,but at lease there for her sake( Faith)Lrests quietly,kissing her neck,gasping for air,shaking,overescepted,

9/21/2011 #7 Report

Kassandra: I was going by the time she found out which was today, so in reality yes she is 6 weeks pregnant! Just talk to her!

Angelica: *upset* Daddy may not want us, but I want you.

Cathy: You have to sleep. You can sleep with me and daddy tonight okay?

9/21/2011 #8 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Faith:*dating some guy and is slowly beginning to move on*

Alli: *panting*

Lily:*now about 8 months pregnant and huge* *getting ready for school but really doesn't want to go*

9/21/2011 #9 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Brad: Why should I?

Becca: Otay mama.

9/21/2011 #10 Report

Kassandra: I hate seeing her hurt. Knowing her she would do something drastic, like start cutting again or worse. That baby is yours!

Cathy: *picks her up*

9/21/2011 #11 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Brad: No it's not!

Becca:*hugs her*

9/21/2011 #12 Report
TwilightGleeandHugoFan

H holds her hand,told her no sex,can't take it so soon,told her of bout my nightmares,and waist paraliyis,told her everything,except sercrets the only Faith knows,Babe? Struggles a bit,but sits up,J Babe it won't be so bad,lying,doesn't wanna go either,now that theyre calling me a one armed freak,L Ali....my Ali...panting,laying carefully on her chest,

9/21/2011 #13 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Tanya: Yes darling?

Faith:*it is her turn to pick the twins up while Josh picks Sophie up*

Lily:*rubbing her stomach* Not bad huh. I look like a whale. Nothing fits right and you know how the girls at that school are. *sighs* And I'm almost ready to pop. What if it comes early? What if I go into labor at school?

Alli:*moans, softly*

9/21/2011 #14 Report

Kassandra: *takes the diary and reads the entry*

Entry: I think I'm pregnant with Brad's baby. I skipped. What if he doesn't believe it's his, what if he doesn't want the baby, or me? What then? I know I'm probably overthinking things. But why would he want a baby with me? Angelica the troubled girl, the loser, the girl with scars I'm nothing. He could do so much better than me. But this is our baby, he's the only one I've ever been with. My first boyfriend, my first everything. What if he hates me for it? Oh, god...I can't think of what'll happen then. I guess I'll just have to tell him, and pray he believes me.

Cathy: *hugs back*

9/21/2011 #15 Report
TwilightGleeandHugoFan

H w-why...me? Keeps asking that,hates my life,except being King,hates that I'm not dead,wants to be the dead instead of them,returned to stammering,means my siblings,breaks down,sobbing softly,I'm n-not a k-king....I-I'm not a-a k-king,repeats it over and over,head in my hands,needs some guidance,J tells her its gonna fine,that we will get her to a hospital in time for the baby,Carlisle still doesn't know,B holds Diana close,Grandma...hugs Princess Diana,H told her all about my strange ways,since she is a therapist,she gets that all the time,L moans,' don't get me started again Ali....too tired' looks tired,yawns softly,

9/21/2011 #16 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Brad:*stubborn*

Becca:*hugging her*

Tanya: Shhhh darling. Shhh....*hugs him* It'll be okay. It'll be okay.

Lily:*scared* But what if we don't make it? What if the baby comes before we make it to the hospital? James. I'm scared. *her hands on her stomach*

Diana:*looking around*

Alli:*pouts and lays on his chest*

9/21/2011 #17 Report

Kassandra: *sighs* (Time skip?)

Angelica: *can't sleep eventhough it's midnight*

Cathy: *hugs*

9/21/2011 #18 Report
TwilightGleeandHugoFan

H cries for 5 more minutes,then calms,Tanny? ( nick name for Tanya)looks at her,breathing just getting back to normal,looks scared,because over the years,Before Tanya people wanted to murder me,half naked,in boxers,J says something that she needs to hear( sorry I'm tired)B holds her close and introduces her to Elizabeth,L smirks,looks like Leo Dicaporia as Jack Dawson, ( my inspiration for this guy) looks completely Arayan,and if it weren't for the Jew jackets I would be old and more alive,hairs caramel hair instead,

9/21/2011 #19 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Brad:*stubborn* {Sure}

Becca: Mama what uwpwise?

9/21/2011 #20 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Tanya: Yes baby?

Lily:*not entirely convinced*

Diana:*shy*

Elizabeth:*smiles*

Alli:*leans into him*

9/21/2011 #21 Report

Kassandra: *leaves*

Angelica: *an hour later still awake can't sleep* *thinking that Brad hates her*

Cathy: Come here. *picks her up*

9/21/2011 #22 Report
TwilightGleeandHugoFan

Blushes deepily at that,goes hard,I-I love....y-you,clearly likes that,went deaf in one ear from a daily beating,J I love you...it doesn't matter what they think,only us it's our baby...says this just as Carlisle comes in,sees him, Shit!L holds her close,B smiles,yeah she's shy..EJ, help me here....smiles,a bit shy and my hand is asleep,

9/21/2011 #23 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Tanya: I love you too. *kisses him softly*

Carlisle: 0.0 WHAT!? What did you do to my baby girl!? *runs at him*

Lily: Dad! Daddy! No! Stop! Stop!

Carlisle:*pissed* She's 16! SIXTEEN! TOO DAMN YOUNG TO BE HAVING A BABY!

Lily:*trying to stop him* Dad! Please! Don't hurt him. *gasps and grips her stomach as her water breaks*

Alli:*snuggles into him*

EJ:*takes Diana and kisses her hair* That's your great gramma.

Diana:*looks at her*

9/21/2011 #24 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Brad:*calms down and sighs, running to Kass's house and finds the room Angelica is in, climbs up the side of the house to get to her window*

Becca:*lifts her arms up to be picked up*

9/21/2011 #25 Report

Angelica: *curled into a ball crying*

Cathy: *picks her up*

9/21/2011 #26 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Brad:*gets up to the windowsill and holds on for dear life* *taps on the window*

Becca:*smiles*

9/21/2011 #27 Report
TwilightGleeandHugoFan

J hits the wall,yelps,stands,shaking,growls and gets her to a hospital,got some brain cells knocked out,breathing nard, keeps telling her it's gonna be ok, back bleeding,L holds her,inhales her scent, 'I love you...' my Ali..B smiles watches,cracks my wrist and inhales sharply through my teeth,shakes it,,H snuggles into her,kisses back softly,lights off,lamps on,making it kinda romance,breathing through my nose,m-more...T-Tanny...more...would press against her,but can't move my waist,plays with her hair,

9/21/2011 #28 Report

Angelica: *jumps and looks at the window and sees him, opens it and lets him in* *looks down* Are you here to tell me that you hate me and that you never want to see me again? *can tell she's been crying*

Cathy: *smiles back* Bradley should we show her the surprise or wait? *teasing*

9/21/2011 #29 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Lily: James! *whimpers* *grips his hand* *crying out in pain*

Doctors:*get her into a room*

Lily: No. *when they try to take care of her* Take care of him first. I can wait. I have to wait anyway. *cries out*

Doctors: *help James*

Alli: I love you too.

EJ:*looks at him worried*

Diana:*shy*

Tanya:*kissing him, holding him close*

Faith:*gets back to her house with the twins*

Josh: Hey baby. *kisses her*

Faith: Hey. *kisses back*

Sophie: Mama!!!

9/21/2011 #30 Report
5,000 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow