Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » My shot at a Twilight RP »
RP 20
A edwardcullenlvr17

You know what's goin on now dudes and dudettes you know what to do.

11/12/2011 #1 Report
M OnceUponAGleekOnBakersStreet

(FIRST!)

11/12/2011 #2 Report
TwilightGleeandHugoFan

L gently gets put in my chair,gets wheeled out,B stands, Miseor? Kisses his hand and leads him out,A rolls my eyes,walks out with Blaine,M mumbles in Itailian,then puts her down,walks with her out,C smiles,carries her out,J ready Babe? Making Carlisle furious,H looks at her,smiles nervously,nods,salutes,puts my head on her shoulder,doesn't wanna see what the house looks like,hand on her stomach,rubbing it,

11/12/2011 #3 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Ali:*wheeling him out*

EJ:*bows and takes his hand*

Blaine:*follows*

Kristen:*following them*

Lilly: Of course honey. *kisses his head*

Faith:*smiles and holding him close*

Carlisle:*pissed off, follows, now mainly going to make sure he doesn't touch his daughter in the wrong way*

Isabelle:*takes Colin's hand and follows*

Fel, Dem, Brad, Bradley:*follow with their mates*

Dan:*takes Kylie's hand and follows*

Ellie:*leans into David's side, following*

Em:*leading them*

11/12/2011 #4 Report

Girls: follow*

David and Colin: *hold their girls*

11/12/2011 #5 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Boys:*leading*

Isabelle and Ellie:*are the more clingy of the girls, having the worst pasts out of all of them*

11/12/2011 #6 Report
TwilightGleeandHugoFan

L watching,smiles,kisses her hand,J smiles softly,blushes,shaved of my beard,but the color is still there,puts my arm around her waist,leads her out,mumbles softly in German,has the accent,A walking,H were ready,made sure the baby and I are ready,still sad the baby wont answer me,rubbing her stomach gently,d watches,Lizzie? Er gu now?in her lap,in PJs,H in my blue slik PJs,

11/12/2011 #7 Report

Girls: *follow*

Guys: *hold them*

11/12/2011 #8 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Guys:*following*

Girls:*leaning into them, follows*

Kristen:*smiles*

Lilly:*smiles, leaning into him*

Blaine:*smiling*

Faith:*holds him close as they walk*

Beth:*nods*

Em:*Gets to the place*

11/12/2011 #9 Report

Girls: *follow*

Guys: *hold them*

11/12/2011 #10 Report
TwilightGleeandHugoFan

D follows them, H Whimpers and turns my head into her neck,tears up,scared,clinging to her like a baby,A smiling,C whoa...smiles,epic...J smiles,now this...is what I do...means go in scary places and live,holds her close,M wow..thats cool..

11/12/2011 #11 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Guys:*looks around when they get there*

Girls:*looking around*

Beth:*looks around*

Faith:*holds him*

Blaine:*looks around*

Lilly:*leaning into him*

Kristen:*looking around*

Emmett:*smiling like a giddy idiot*

11/12/2011 #12 Report

All: *looking around*

11/12/2011 #13 Report
TwilightGleeandHugoFan

BH glaring at Emmett,D blind,so just stares,binks,Lizzie,whut Louk luke?A looks,J holds her,M looks,L shuts my eyes,doesn't look,hums and falls asleep a few minutes later,in my chair,has a pillow-neck thing on,blank on,( you know how some wheelchairs have blankets,it's just like that,)

11/12/2011 #14 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Guys and Girls:*holding their mates close, walks in with Emmett, looking around as he explains the history*

Beth: You probably don't want to know.

Blaine:*looks at some writing on a wall*

Kristen:*looking around, tense*

Lilly:*leaning into him*

Alli:*wheeling his wheelchair*

11/12/2011 #15 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

{This is the joint:

11/12/2011 #16 Report

Guys and Girls: *leans into them*

11/12/2011 #17 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Em: Alright. Let's get this party started.

Others:*looking around, hugging their mates*

11/12/2011 #18 Report

All: *look around*

11/12/2011 #19 Report
TwilightGleeandHugoFan

D,nods,scared,clings to her,Lizzie...I gunna bue sick...feels sick,really tense,smells dead people,rotting food,and old shit( real shit,not stuff) gags,A looks around,blinks,Em...is this....a German...hospital...?J holds her close,smirking,M tense,scared,L asleep,tenses,Whimpers,squrims into her hand,'Alli...'C looks around,actually scared,hey Alice, remember Bilioxi? This is just like it...chairs and all..pale,All have a bad feeling,sick,

11/12/2011 #20 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Emmett:*hands cameras to each couple* We'll get more footage if we split up into groups. I'm pretty sure you guys will want to stick with your mates so yeah.

Rest:*nod, looking around, with their mates*

11/12/2011 #21 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Beth: Shhh.....

Em: no. It isn't. It's a Psychiatric Hospital in Maryland.

Ali:*holds him* I'm here.

Faith:*keeps a hand on her stomach*

11/12/2011 #22 Report
TwilightGleeandHugoFan

H Whimpers,smells what Dakota smells,clings to her,head in her neck,doesn't look,

11/12/2011 #23 Report

All: Okay.

11/12/2011 #24 Report
TwilightGleeandHugoFan

All,looks around, A takes the writing,D takes the beds,M takes the halls,C takes the bathrooms,J takes the foyer,others takes whatever's left,HLBD being wimps,natually easyily scared,H clinging to her,Whimpers,Mama..hand on her stomach,

11/12/2011 #25 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Faith:*looking around*

Emmett: Let's go.

Couples:*go their own way*

Isabelle:*holding Colin's hand, holding the camera which is on and recording*

Ellie:*has her arm around David's waist, has the camera recording*

Carlisle:*stays with Esme*

Dan:*with Kylie*

Brad:*with Angelica*

Bradley:*with Cathy*

Jasper:*with Alice*

11/12/2011 #26 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

Blaine:*stays with Ali cause yeah*

Beth:*looking around, with Koda*

Kristen:*with Mark,*

Lilly:*following him*

Others:*go with their mates*

Faith: Shhh....it's okay.

11/12/2011 #27 Report

Esme: *has the camera recording*

Kylie: *has the Camera recording*

Angel: *has the camera recording*

Cathy: *has the camera recording*

Alice: *has the camera recording*

11/12/2011 #28 Report
TwilightGleeandHugoFan

A recording,reads it out loud,D clinging to her,suddenly glad im blind,M holding her,recording,J recording,H clings to her,feels something touch me,yelps,shakes,cries loudly,officially crreeped out,haven't even been here an hour,

11/12/2011 #29 Report
A edwardcullenlvr17

All:*not getting anything right now*

Isabelle: Well. So far, nothing so why don't we do something with this. I'm Isabelle and this is my amazingly sexy husband, Colin Morgan. For all you Merlin fans out there, this is for you. *points the camera at Colin* Anyway, Emmett will kill me if he finds this but what else does he expect us to do while walking around a big dark old scary nut hut. I could honestly name a few people that would fit right in here.

Ellie:*chuckles* Wellp, Dad would kill me if he found out I was doing this. But hey, you gotta have some adventure in life. This place is like a maze. Good thing I have a navigator on my side. *points the camera at David* This is David, he's my amazing man who has helped me through so much.

Carlisle: I feel kind of bad for the people who were stuck here. I've heard about this place. *shakes his head* Not a nice place.

Dan: Well. Emmett has drug us willingly into a haunted nut hut. Hope no one kills anyone tonight. We've had some tension around already.

Brad: Well. Gotta love being a dragon. Anything happens and Bam! I'm changed and ready to go. This should be fun. Scary things rock. They're like BAM and KABOOM and RAWR I'm a scary thing!

Bradley: Hello all you Merlin fans. Guess you never thought you'd see any of us in a haunted place now did ya? This should be interesting. So far we've gotten nothing.

Jasper: *in a southern accent* Major Jasper Whitlock reporting for duty. The vibes in here are...strange to say the least.

11/12/2011 #30 Report
5,000 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service