Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Fable trilogy RP »
Fable 2 RP
A La Muerte17

this is 50 years before Fable 3 and firearms are in use and Albion is pre-industrial.

10/29/2010 . Edited 10/29/2010 #1 Report
Saber Knight

Azalyn looked out from over a bush and around at her surroundings. They were in a area with lots of trees. "Where to?" Azalyn asked the soldier right next to her. "I don't know, my head still hurts." Dustan replied, rubbing a certain spot on his head. Azalyn looked at him then went back to studying the area.

11/29/2010 #2 Report
A La Muerte17

Kain saw the two as he was sitting on a rock in the forest.

11/29/2010 #3 Report
Saber Knight

Azalyn spotted to him and whispered softly to Dustan, "Who's that?" She pointed at the man. Dustan looked back up and looked at the man. "Looks like a bandit wearing platearmour." He said a bit louder then Azalyn. "Let's ask him for directions!" Before Dustan could stop her, she jumped up and walked over to the man until she was five feet away.

((We in brightwood))

11/29/2010 #4 Report
A La Muerte17

"who are you?" Kain asked sensing someone elses presence.

11/29/2010 #5 Report
Saber Knight

Before Azalyn could speak, Dustan had his gauntleted hand covering her mouth and was standing beside her with his Long Bladed hewing spear in his left hand. "My names Ryder, Dustan Ryder. Son of Ciaran and Aaliyah from Brightwood." He told the man. "A name for a name." He added, indicating since he gave his full name, that the man should do so too.

11/29/2010 #6 Report
A La Muerte17

"Kain thats my name." Kain said turning around.

11/29/2010 #7 Report
Saber Knight

Azalyn had tried to bite Dustan's hand but it was covered in metal. She snatched it away and turned her attention to the man. "Do you know where we are and how to get to the Bandit Coast?" She asked in a hurry.

11/29/2010 #8 Report
A La Muerte17

"yea i do i could bring you there if you wish." Kain said.

11/29/2010 #9 Report
Saber Knight

"We are having a sort of family reunion there, but, thank you." Dustan told Kain. "He brought me along as his girlfriend." Azalyn said right after Dustan finished with a smile on her face. Dustan would've bursted into protest if it wasn't for his years of training. He slowly turned his head and glared at Azalyn. Dustan quickly regained his composure.

11/30/2010 #10 Report
A La Muerte17

"well i have business near through bandit coast so i will need to go." Kain said.

11/30/2010 #11 Report
Saber Knight

Dustan nodded. "Thank you for your assisstance." He said as he put a hand on Azalyn's shoulder.

One would think they would make a strange pair. The girl looked like she was only fifteen and the man looked like five years older then her.

11/30/2010 #12 Report
A La Muerte17

"no problem nothing like having a hero by your side eh." Kain said.

11/30/2010 #13 Report
Saber Knight

Dustan nodded. "We are ready whenever you are, If there is any way we can repay you, please, tell us."

12/1/2010 #14 Report
A La Muerte17

"i dont expect anything from you i just wish to help." Kain said standing up.

12/2/2010 #15 Report
Saber Knight

Dustan nodded his thanks and took Azalyn's hand in his as he cautiously appproached Kain.

12/5/2010 #16 Report
A La Muerte17

"well lets get going shall we." Kain said grabbing his weapons.

12/5/2010 #17 Report
Saber Knight

Dustan nodded and holding onto Azalyn's hand they followed him.

12/6/2010 #18 Report
Jack The Riddler

[Waiting until they get to the bandit coast to jump in. ^_^]

12/6/2010 #19 Report
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service