Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Fable trilogy RP »
Fable 3 RP
A La Muerte17

the most recent era of Albion and it is going through its Victorian industrial age.

10/29/2010 #1 Report
Kale-Pox

"Reaver Is INDUSTRY." Read a sign that had about five darts on it. Chance, who was sitting in a chair inside of a bar, tossed yet another dart to the poster of Reaver's face. He grinned to himself when the dart landed in between Reaver's eyes. Brightwall had always disliked the government, and Reaver for that matter, so throwing darts at a picture of his face, was really not a problem here. Chance kicked his feet up onto a table of the bar, and called over a barmaid. "Get me some more ale, on the double." He said. The barmaid nodded, and ran off to fetch Chance his ale. "Sodding hate that man." Chance said out loud, not really caring who heard it, or would respond to it.

11/1/2010 #2 Report
A La Muerte17

"you hate reaver too?" Kain asked sitting in a corner.

11/1/2010 #3 Report
Kale-Pox

"Who doesn't?" Chance asked, as the barmaid walked back to the table, and placed Chance's ale down onto it. Chance grabbed the ale by the handle and took a large sip of it.

11/1/2010 #4 Report
A La Muerte17

"oh i hate him with a passion my freind." Kain said sipping from a glass of wine.

11/1/2010 #5 Report
Kale-Pox

Chance chuckled a bit, "Ah well.. Someone will revolt eventually.. I'm getting sick and tired of King Logan, and I'm sure a lot of other people are as well." He said before taking yet another sip of ale. "Sorta miss our old king.." He said, as he placed a finger to his chin, trying to remember his name.

11/1/2010 #6 Report
A La Muerte17

"i miss him too we need another hero." Kain said.

11/1/2010 #7 Report
Jack The Riddler

A hooded woman sat at a nearby table, listening. She was dressed quite oddly. "Any hero that may be left might simply not care. The world is a big place, there are other problems than the economy here."

11/1/2010 #8 Report
A La Muerte17

"what do you mean there are other problems?" Kain asked.

11/1/2010 #9 Report
Kale-Pox

Chance didn't expect the woman to speak, and was caught off guard by her words. It was rare that someone had an opinion similar to hers. However, the voice did sound vaguely familiar. "As if i care about the economy. I've got millions of gold to my name. The only man I want dead, is Reaver. " He replied.

11/1/2010 #10 Report
Jack The Riddler

"Easier said than done." the woman sighed. "If you want to fix the poor state, why not donate some of those millions?"

[The woman isn't Teresa, if that's who you thought it was XD. Although I was thinking about using her. ;o]

11/1/2010 #11 Report
Kale-Pox

((I had a feeling it was either your character or Theresa, I just said it was familiar because I figured since both of our characters are from all of the eras, they'd probably see each other at some point other then this one. XD))

"One; I don't care about the poor state. Two; I like my millions." Chance said, before taking another sip of his ale. "Now what of this 'greater problem.' Do you mean the mercenaries? Those do not pose much of a problem.. If that's what you're referring to."

11/1/2010 #12 Report
Jack The Riddler

"pah. Even an incompetent guard can best a trained mercenary with all these new weapons." Kervan dryly scoffed. "Why would you want to kill someone so similar to yourself?" she asked, turning towards Chance. Red eyes shone from underneath the shade of her hood and seemed to stare directly into his heart.

[XD. Having some crawler-power comes in handy when trying to creep people out]

11/1/2010 #13 Report
Kale-Pox

Feeling a bit uncomfortable by the all to familiar eyes, Chance looked away, trying to look back to the poster he was throwing darts at. "You act like you know me so well.." Chance said, before throwing another dart to the poster of Reaver. "You've just met me seconds ago, and you are already insisting that I am similar to Reaver." He said before sighing a bit. Maybe it was true, no matter how many times Chance would deny it, he was in fact almost exactly like Reaver.

11/1/2010 . Edited 11/1/2010 #14 Report
Jack The Riddler

"You're right. I'm just a strange traveler from far away. Why should I judge you? I suppose you're entitled to your belongings. I'm sure you can live with yourself as long as you don't feel you've become like him." Pushing people's buttons never got old to Kervan. She sipped her wine with a light smirk.

11/1/2010 #15 Report
Kale-Pox

((Woops, it didn't send me an email for some reason o.e.))

"I am, I can, and I haven't" Chance said defensively. Out of anger, he tossed yet another dart to the poster of Reaver. "Who the bloody hell are you anyway?"

11/1/2010 #16 Report
Jack The Riddler

[:o I rarely check my e-mail anymore. :/]

"The slaves might not have agreed with that." She retorted quickly. "As for who I am? I'm the thing children check under their beds for and the thing that haunts the dark corners of people's minds," she began. "and if you allow me, I can be a great asset." As she spoke, an ominous feeling began to spread about the room. The kind of feeling that said 'Run. Now.' "You've already made a deal with a devil. I can practically smell it on you. What's one more?"

11/1/2010 #17 Report
Kale-Pox

"How do you k-" Chance said, before being cut off by the woman. He remained silent, and listened to what she had to say. He stared at the poster of Reaver, as the woman spoke. "What do you have to offer?" He asked, before throwing another dart onto the poster of Reaver.

((I rely on it XD. I'd never be able to keep up with my forums if i didn't have it o.e))

11/1/2010 . Edited 11/1/2010 #18 Report
Jack The Riddler

"I assure you, there is more than a golden lute[XD] at the end of this offer. Whatever it is you seek can be yours. It all depends on the price you are willing to pay."

[I just favorite them and check up on them every now and again. My mailbox got too cluttered. :(]

11/1/2010 . Edited 11/1/2010 #19 Report
Kale-Pox

"And what is this price?" Chance asked, as he tossed yet another dart to the poster of Reaver.

11/1/2010 #20 Report
Jack The Riddler

Kervan was in a swing to the evil inside her at the moment. However, she didn't even want a soul that was involved with the shadow judges. She could tell he was a hero from what she saw in the memories he wished to forget. "Your body. How long depends on what exactly you ask of me."

11/1/2010 #21 Report
Kale-Pox

"You're asking to possess me?" Chance asked rhetorically, before throwing another dagger onto the poster of Reaver. "No." He said simply, before leaning back, and taking a sip of the ale he had bought a short while ago. "I like my body, and I like being in control of it. I'll kill Reaver on my own, his death needs to be at my hands."

11/1/2010 #22 Report
Jack The Riddler

"Well, to be exact, I don't need your body. Just your blood." Kervan corrected herself. Heroic traits were developed in the body, but carried in the blood as she had been proven time and time again.

11/1/2010 #23 Report
Kale-Pox

"I can't have you killing Reaver for me." Chance said, before tossing one more dart into the head of the Reaver poster. By this point, Reaver's head was almost completely covered by darts Chance had thrown. "Don't really like giving my blood to creepy strangers anyway.." he muttered.

11/1/2010 #24 Report
Jack The Riddler

"I don't recall saying it had to be about Reaver.... and I'm not that creepy... I'm being mysterious right now..."

11/1/2010 #25 Report
Kale-Pox

"In a creepy way.." Chance groaned before laying back in the chair, to think of what else he wanted, other then Reaver dead of course. "What else could I want, I'm rich, and.. well.. I'm rich. " He said as a slight grin appeared on his face.

11/1/2010 #26 Report
Jack The Riddler

"A way to keep your youth and not be tied to the judges? To survive my cousin, when he arrives? A love? Power beyond your imagination, Even the +3 Sword of Baron Slaying can be yours. " Kervan stood up now, having finished her drink. "perhaps see someone you cared about who passed away? And I don't mean some childish necromancy, either." She grinned as she stared him in the eye.

11/1/2010 #27 Report
Kale-Pox

"I never cared about anyone, and If I did, I don't anymore." Chance said, trying to avoid her sickening glare. "What do you mean, power beyond my imagination?"

11/1/2010 #28 Report
Jack The Riddler

"The power to make a world bend to your will." Kervan was not losing interest, it had been far too long since she met a person like Chance. However, the throes of evil were lessening on her mind now. "Well, if you have a chance of heart, I'll be in touch. Thanks for the drink." She left a playing card on his table. It was mainly blank except for the black heart in the center, which seemed to shift slightly as if it were alive. The words dark heart were written along the top of the card. "consider it a trial offer. If you concentrate on this, my aid will come, and so shall I." With that, she turned to exit, leaving Chance with the card and her bill.

[Despite my fantabulous ability to not sleep at all, I need to start trying to so I can do well in school. :D

So, yeah, G'night. ^_^]

11/1/2010 #29 Report
Kale-Pox

The power to make a world bend to my will.. Chance thought, as he looked to the card Kervan had placed on the table. It wasn't until after she left that Chance noticed the bill. He didn't mind though, like he said, he had millions of gold to his name. What was one glass of wine? Chance took the card, and slid it into his pocket, before reaching to his side, grabbing a bag of gold, and tossing it on the table. After this, Chance got up and began to walk toward the staircase of the Inn. He could walk to his ship, or to his manor, but figured that was to far and that it was better to just sleep here. "That bag of gold should pay for that fellow over there." He said, as he pointed to Kaine. "And for my room." He said, before taking a few steps up the staircase. "You can keep what's left, if you come take a visit to my room." Chance said to the barmaid, that was grabbing Chance, and Kervan's empty glasses, and the bag of gold.

The barmaid looked to the bag of gold, and to Chance, as he walked up the steps to his room. Times were tough. The woman placed the dish in the sink, and followed Chance up to his room.

((Yeah, I'm off to bed too xD))

11/1/2010 #30 Report
1,427 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service