Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Twilight Role Play »
The Dreaded Rules, Please Read
A finna

1. Keep the language under control. I'm not picky but if there are complaints or if it's so much that I notice, you will get a warning

2. If you are gone for more than 3 weeks without speaking to me beforehand, then I retain the right to replace you and your OCs will be deleted.

3. Try to act like your character. Again, I'm not picky but if your character is considerably OOC then I will probably have to talk to you.

4. No killing characters unless you have both my permission and the permission of the owner of the character

5. Don't abuse the other members on the forum. If you have a problem with someone, either sort it out yourself or PM me and I'll take care of it.

6. OCs MUST be cleared with me via PM before posting (this includes pregnancies) and any major changes to cannon characters also need to be cleared with me before going through with it.

7. Once you're added as a character, you are free to post.

8. No non cannon couples unless they are first cleared with me. This applies to all couples that were not in SM's cannon, example: Cannon/OC, OC/OC, or a non cannon Cannon/Cannon pairing.

Note: Mods also have to follow these rules, any offending mods will be banned for a duration deemed by the admin.

I am not overly harsh and people that know me know that if you talk to me before hand, I am normally more than willing to work with you and to excuse slip-ups. But PLEASE talk to me if there are any questions or situations that come up

12/25/2010 . Edited 5/31/2012 #1 Report
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service