Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Twilight Mania Roleplay »
Advertise Stories
A Lily Rose Marie

Hey People!

This is where you can advertise your story, or anyones else story that you think is pretty awesome! You can advertise anything communities, beta readers, or stories!

So stop advestising on my roleplay topics! LOL!

-Emmett's Chica

11/24/2011 #1 Report
LynxMalfoy

Thank You!!!!

Hi I'd like to advertise my story, Elissa Uley.

Name: Elissa Uley

Rating: T for violence and language

Genre: Drama/Romance

Characters: Seth and OOC, Leah and OOC

Summary: 20 years ago, Joshua Uley left La Push. Now, Elissa and her brother have returned to find Sam Uley. What do they have in common that could change the pack forever? JacobXOOC, LeahxOOC, T for violence, No Nessie! This isn't JacobxLeah compatible

11/25/2011 #2 Report
Left4Death

Here's my story :)

Name: Forever Yours (Vampire Diaries/Twilight Crossover)

Rating: T

Genre: Drama/Romance

Characters: Damon/Alice, Damon/Elena, Stefan/OC, Jasper/OC, Jasper/Alice, Edward/Bella, Bella/Jacob, Jacob/Renesmee (Later chapters)

Summary: It's a Crossover and Stefan and Damon joined the Cullens and Alice makes some mistakes. Damon finds a person that understands him very well, but can he forgive Alice?

11/25/2011 #3 Report
A Lily Rose Marie

Here is my saga :D

Name: There's A New Bella in Town: Italy

There's A New Bella in Town: Forks

Rating: T, for violence and language

Genre: General

Characters: Volturi, Emmett, Bella, OOC

Summary: Bella is being bullied by the Cullens, and her old brother does not know his friends are doing that. One Day they push her over the edge, then she moves to Italy to enjoy life, and meets the Volturi. Then she comes back and all hell breaks out. Read it to find out!!

11/25/2011 #4 Report
Persephone'sCrown

Here is one of my stories:

Name: The Nephilim Life of Cassie Winchester.

Rating: K.

Genre: Family (Supernatural)

Characters: Dean Castiel

Summary: Cassie is the daughter of Dean and Castiel. What happens when she tries to save herself from the devil's son, and will she find true love?

Warnings: Some Dean/Castiel, Male pregnancy, Mild language.

11/25/2011 . Edited 11/27/2011 #5 Report
Persephone'sCrown

Name: The Lion Falls in Love With The Lamb

Rating: K+.

Genre: Romance (Twilight.)

Characters: Edward.

Summary: AU. Bellas sister, Ashline is in love with Edward. Does she have the faith do go on without him? What happens when she falls pregnant with Edward's baby? R&R please!

11/25/2011 #6 Report
Beethoven Not Mozart

Name: Lovely Betrayals

Genre: Romance/Angst

Characters: Aro/Caius

Summary: Caius admits to Aro his true feelings for Bella. Remember to read the first story that was the root for this once over!

11/25/2011 #7 Report
WolfInTheNorth

Name: Velvet Crimson

Genre: Romance/Mystery

Characters: Bella/Edward

Summary: Even those close to you...can hold the darkest of secrets. set in England

11/26/2011 #8 Report
dee87

Name: Battle of the Cliques

Genre: Drama/Tragedy

Summary: Edward, Bella, Jasper, Alice, Emmett, and Rosalie are all students at Forks High School. They are all the leaders of different cliques. They absolutely hate each other. When forced to spend time together in order to resolve their issues, they discover they all have one thing in common. Will it be enough to stop them from killing each other? All human.

11/26/2011 #9 Report
robsessed4eva

Name: Lord of the Authority

Rating: M (but no lemons)

Genre: Hurt/Comfort/Romance

Bella x Edward

Summary:They took us from our homes and sold us as slaves to the Cullen family. Edward says he will train me to be the perfect wife, but I refuse to give in. Dark Edward.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5262856/1/Lord_of_the_Authority

Warning: Contains dark edward.

Review: EPIC!!!!

11/27/2011 #10 Report
Persephone'sCrown

Name: Hunter Verses: Angel Winchester. (Supernatural)

Rating: T. For in later chapters, Gore/violence, language, and some "Naughty" scenes.

Genre: Romance.

Character: Castiel

Summary: Angel Abigail Winchester, daughter of Mary and John, has fallen in love with Castiel!

Warnings: Dark Castiel, and pregnancy.

11/27/2011 #11 Report
Persephone'sCrown

This is an awesome story I'm reading right now:

Name: Love The Way You Lie

By: HigherMagic

Rating: M. Mild language, graphic scenes, Male Pregnancy.

Characters: Dean/Castiel

Summary: Dean becomes the Mother Of All, or Eve when Castiel becomes God.

11/28/2011 #12 Report
Beethoven Not Mozart

Name: Aro and Bella: Aronia

Characters: Aro and Bella, oc

Summary: Bella has lived with Aro and Volturi for several years now. Loving Aro, the ultimately conceived a child. Will Bella live through this ordeal, or be turned?

11/28/2011 #13 Report
Beethoven Not Mozart

Name: Aro and the Homeless Guy

Rating: K

Characters: Aro and Jane. Homeless guy

Summary: Aro And Jane were walking down the street when Aro comes across a man sitting on the ground. What do YOU think Aro will do next? You know you want to read it

12/2/2011 #14 Report
Persephone'sCrown

Name: Breaking Apart: Breaking Dawn Rewritten. (Supernatural/Twilight Crossover.)

Rating: T, for gore.

Characters: Any.

Summary: Dean and Sam, along with Dean's pregnant girlfriend Ammie to Forks to help out the Cullens in protecting Bella from the pack. Dean/OOC, some past Dean/Bella.

12/10/2011 #15 Report
Left4Death

Name: New Hope (Twilight/Vampire Diaries Crossover)

Rating: T Rating

Characters: Stefan/Bella Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna Alaric/Jenna and the original Twilight couples

Summary: Set after the Cullens leave and the Saltzmans move in. Bella falls for Stefan, but can she forget Edward?

12/16/2011 #16 Report
LynxMalfoy

Name: Voyage of the Broken (Harry Potter FanFic)

Rating: T for dark themes

Characters: Draco/Elizabeth, Harry/Ginny, Hermione/George

Summary: In fifth year, a new student comes to Hogwarts. Little does Harry know, that they share more than their love for quiditch. And who is the girl Draco has been seeing in his dreams. Elizabeth has more secrets than anyone else. DARK. You've been warned!

12/17/2011 #17 Report
LynxMalfoy

Name: Welcome to Forks

Rating: T for swearing

Characters: Darcy/Jacob, Edward/Bella, Normal Pairings

Summary: Darcy and Blaze are best friends who move to Forks after there apartment in New York is robbed. What secret do they have that could change the lives of the Cullens forever? Jacob x Darcy. May be swearing and violence.

12/17/2011 #18 Report
LynxMalfoy

Name: Heavenly Love

Rating: T for swearing and maybe violence

Characters: Aura/Seth

Summary: Vampires and Werewolves exist...so why not Angels? When Aura Storm comes to LaPush she unveils a great secret hidden for generations. Now with the Volturi following her, her life is becoming more difficult with each passing day.

12/17/2011 #19 Report
LynxMalfoy

Name: Coming Home

Characters: Ariana/Seth

Summary: When a new girl comes to LaPush, the werewolves lives are turned upside down. What happens when a werewolf imprints and Ariana's secret comes out. Follow Ariana Bloom throught the forests of LaPush and into the arms of her wolf. Seth/Ariana Rated T

12/17/2011 #20 Report
dee87

Jane: since Aro told me to be nicer to you.

12/22/2011 #21 Report
kristenstewart1

Hey guys! Here's my story ;)

Name: Little Isabella

Rating: K (may change eventually)

Summary: Isabella is only turning 5 years old. On her 5th birthday, she runs away because she over hears her parents say they hate her. Then when she reaches the forest she sees a big house. Then these people decide to take her in. What will happen?

Genre: Hurt/Comfort/Friendship

Characters: The Cullens, Bella Swan

1/6/2012 #22 Report
kristenstewart1

Heres a story I love:

Name: The Golden Couple http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7594302/1/The_Golden_Couple

Author: Ms. Diamond

Summary: Edward from London and Bella From NY meet and dance with each other in a So You Think You Can Dance season in which the U.S.A and England are combined. When they work together can they win? Canon Couples.

Genre: Romance/Friendship

Characters: Bella, Edward, and some Rosalie, Alice, Jessica, and Mike so far.

1/15/2012 #23 Report
kristenstewart1

Another Fave:

Name: Damaged http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5658125/1/Damaged

Author: SamieJamesBait

Rating: M

Summary: 'He would take a bullet happily for her. He'd shoot himself if she asked him to. She was it to him. Everything. The whole fucking world and its mother; and yet he just couldn't seem to love her in the right way.' AH

Genre: Angst/Crime

Characters: Mostly Bella and Edward, some others.

1/15/2012 #24 Report
kristenstewart1

Lol a great one:

Name: Miss Always Invisible http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5473630/1/Miss_Always_Invisible

Author: Mrs.RobertPattinson

Summary: What do you do when your all alone in the world?What would you do if you had no friends?Will that all change when Bella Swan meets Edward Cullen?What happens when you fall in love with your best friend?What if you had a 1 night stand with him?Human-BxE

Genre: Romance/Drama

Characters: Bella and Edward and some others

1/15/2012 #25 Report
WolfInTheNorth

Here's a favourite story off mine:

Name: Dear Jacob: Jacob and Renesmee http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7021336/1/Dear_Jacob_Jacob_and_Renesmee

Author: Renesmee the Musical Werepire

Summary: Year 2000, Jacob Black, a sergeant in the American Army, is home on leave. He doesn't expect much until Renesmee Cullen, the girl of his dreams, enters his world. Quickly swept into a love affair, fate threatens to tear them apart. Based on Dear John. T&M

Genre: Romance/Hurt/Comfort

Characters: Jacob and Renesmee

1/15/2012 #26 Report
kristenstewart1

Another story I loved:

Name: Worlds Collide http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4834961/1/Worlds_Collide

Author: Daddy's Little Cannibal but also with Bronzehairedgirl620

Summary: Isabella Swan has multiple personality disorder and has let Edward Cullen, an aspiring psychiatrist, do a case study on her and her multiple personalities. Collaboration between Bronzehairedgirl620 and Daddy's Little Cannibal, dark and funny. B/E

Genre: Romance/Drama

Characters: Bella and Edward

1/15/2012 #27 Report
kristenstewart1

A short story of my own:

Name: It Will Rain

Author: (me)

Rating: K+

Summary: This is not exactly a poem, but you can call that. I got the "It Will Rain", lyrics by Bruno Mars, and put little pieces in it that I 100% made. So I hope you enjoy. If you like this, please PM me, and maybe I will make more. Thanks for everything! ExB

Genre: Poetry/Romance

Characters: Bella & Edward

1/26/2012 #28 Report
Left4Death

Here's another story of mine :)

Name: Vampire Diaries: The Hangover

Author: Me

Summary: What happens when Damon, Stefan, Ric and Jeremy decide to do Stefan's bachelor party in Las Vegas. Read to find out :)

Genre: Humor

Characters: Damon, Stefan, Alaric and Jeremy

2/9/2012 #29 Report
dee87

here's one of my favorite fics. it's based on one of my favorite songs :D

Name: My Black Dahlia

Author: JasperSAYSrelax128

Summary: When Edward left Bella in New Moon, she couldn't find a way to get rid of the pain. Now she has found ways to numb it. Bella becomes a drug/cutting addict. What happens when Charlie catches her, and sends her to Rehab, and Bella's doctor, who is supposed to help her get better, is also the reason she is in there?

Genre: Hurt/Comfort

Characters: Bella & Edward

2/9/2012 #30 Report
63 found: Page 1 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service