Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Twilight Mania Roleplay »
Ideas and Complaints and Hitaus
A Lily Rose Marie

if you have an idea on a story we coud rp, or any type of idea voice them hear! :)

Also, if you have complaints because I know this is not perfert! But any complaints you also voice them here! Be Honest! :)

Also, if you are going away let us know

Format

Type: idea or complaint or hitaus

Then whatever you have to say!

4/3/2012 . Edited 5/5/2012 #1 Report
A Lily Rose Marie

Im surprised no one posted here)

5/6/2012 #2 Report
Gomez Addams of Addams Family

how about we do a rp where Aro falls in love with esme and it up to me carlisle and the rest of the family to get her back before it too late

5/20/2012 #3 Report
A Lily Rose Marie

Okay that cool Roleplay 21 is almost over can we start this next Roleplay?

5/20/2012 #4 Report

perfect idea

5/20/2012 #5 Report
Lia Lights

Seeing that now aro found out Javier loves Luna why doesn't aro go to forks and find her? He takes her to Italy and rapes her ans she is to shocked to leave also to scared to move and run she stays and takes the abuse from Aro.

5/27/2012 . Edited 5/27/2012 #6 Report
A Lily Rose Marie

( okay :))

5/27/2012 #7 Report
Lia Lights

(next rp?)

5/27/2012 #8 Report
Lia Lights

No pregnancies? Cause I was thinking that Luna will get pregnant. If no then okay :)

5/27/2012 #9 Report

Here an Idea how about the volturi has a new leader one who is wise and understanding and kind and gentle

5/27/2012 #10 Report

How about Esme First husband Charles Evenson is added to the role play one where he is a vampire and stalks Esme and tries to attack her

5/27/2012 #11 Report

here an Idea for the next Role play it a story called Keep me close it the where the Volturi captures Esme and takes her back to Italy and it takes places after the battle to keep nessie safe and it where Aro does blood drugging to her and other stuff

6/11/2012 #12 Report
A Lily Rose Marie

( okay ill read it and let you know :))

6/14/2012 #13 Report

((here a link for the story Ice Queen)) http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8279712/1/Ice_Queen

7/3/2012 #14 Report
Rainylove000

Yo~

Just a quick thought, and sorry if I shouldn't post here, but....

How 'bout a spam thread? Just a place where people can talk and such, but also just so that way people who aren't really into RP can still chat and feel involved.

7/28/2012 #15 Report
A Lily Rose Marie

Rainclaw i really like that idea we have a chat room

8/16/2012 #16 Report
A Lily Rose Marie

No new ideas?

3/25/2013 #17 Report
A Lily Rose Marie

Ideas?

8/17/2014 #18 Report
Deleted accountlosiento

How about some of the girls sneak like the human girls. They get drunk and end up in a other hotel room. I kinda thinking like the hangover lmfao

8/18/2014 #19 Report
Deleted accountlosiento

How about Anabel and Faylinn run away and live in Tokyo where they vuild comfy happy lives. Faylinn has a boy and everything is going great. But after two years Seth and Embry find them. But what they find are girls who they have no idea who they are anymore. The ultimate drama.

8/19/2014 #20 Report
ArabellaStark

I was thinking that Iris could be jumped or almost jumped while she was walking from a night club that everyone but Faylinn and Anabel go to (since they're in tokyo). And then Aeryn, Paul, and Jade find her while she gets jumped, before it actaully starts, or after it happens.

8/23/2014 . Edited 8/23/2014 #21 Report
Deleted accountlosiento

What about having Fayli n Anabel Iris and Seraphjna start a secret dance team like sla kinda of step up thing.

8/30/2014 #22 Report
Deleted accountlosiento

How about since Faylinn was hurt ect. She loses her memory and cause of stress Anabel passes out smashes her head then loose her memory? They dont remeber the boys nothing all they remeber is there families.

8/30/2014 #23 Report
A Lily Rose Marie

Well school starting and that enough drama and anabel going to be seeing a psychiatrist

8/30/2014 #24 Report
A Lily Rose Marie

I kinda want anabel to hate sam make him suffer

8/30/2014 #25 Report
VampiricAngel90

Idea: Aeryn gets kidnapped and tortured for information and Jasper goes on a killing frenzy looking for his sister?

9/3/2014 #26 Report
VampiricAngel90

The rest of the idea) (How vampires have extra powers and how she is able to control herself. Also, the kidnapper thinks she is part of the Volturi and is trying to get info about them so he can destroy them)

9/3/2014 #27 Report
Deleted accountlosiento

Its kinda early but how about for two weeks we have the kids on desserted islands with zombies or something creepy. they filming a movie and ect.

9/4/2014 #28 Report
Deleted accountlosiento

Whay about them doing a play. Three angels Lilac (Anabel.) Katreena (Faylinn) and Damertume (Seraphina.) Are the angel in line for the thrown but Katreena falls in love with a demon king Draegan (Embry.) The sister try to save her from making the biggest mistake of her life. If Katreena loves the demon she will die. Lilac fears for her sister life confronts the demon and attempts to kill him which drives her mad. The rest is the sister Damertuke trying to save her to sisters from there own personal hell. Damertume falls in love with another angel and lilac with a fallen angel. We can figure it out.

9/4/2014 #29 Report
ArabellaStark

Hey, I was wondering that Seraphina's brother, Jon, could have became a vampire two year after her and he finds her. She gets all upset but happy and yeah... Someone would have to make him though...

9/8/2014 #30 Report
39 found: Page 1 2 Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service