More
Forums » Twilight Roleplay! »
Roleplay 2
A Sofie Clearwater

WE MADE IT TO 200 PAGES Y'ALL!!!

Just continue as you were before :D

3/5/2014 #1 Report
JustAGypsySoul

"I didn't say I wanted you to leave," Tanya said, starting in a rush and catching herself later. She tried again, slower, "I merely said that I've not the best of experience with relying on others."

3/5/2014 #2 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

Josh turned back with crossed arms. "I am not the best at interacting with others either." He hid his smile.

3/5/2014 #3 Report
JustAGypsySoul

Tanya raised her eyebrow semi-suggestively. "I didn't say I had a hard time interacting. Only that I have a hard time trusting."

3/5/2014 #4 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

Josh shrugged. "Oops." He said.

3/5/2014 #5 Report
JustAGypsySoul

"How about you come back tomorrow and I'll talk to Jackie?" Tanya said, before she even knew what was coming out of her mouth.

3/5/2014 #6 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

Josh nodded once. "Yes, ma'am." He gave her one last smile before running off.

3/5/2014 #7 Report
JustAGypsySoul

Tanya smiled after him, leaning against a fountain with a happy sigh for a moment.

3/5/2014 #8 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

Jackie opened the front door and leaned against it. "You're going to keep him, aren't you." She crossed her arms.

3/5/2014 . Edited 3/5/2014 #9 Report
JustAGypsySoul

Tanya stood back up, still feeling giddy from the butterflies. "Keep him?" she asked, feeling confused.

3/5/2014 #10 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

"You heard me." Jackie said. "You're going to let him stay." She pouts slightly.

3/5/2014 #11 Report
JustAGypsySoul

Tanya frowned. "He's not a dog, I won't keep him... and not if you don't want me to. I promised to help you and keep you safe first. That hasn't changed."

3/5/2014 #12 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

Jackie tossed her long brown hair over her shoulder. "It looks like he makes you happy so if you want him to stay, it's your house."

3/5/2014 #13 Report
JustAGypsySoul

Tanya perched on the fountain again, crossing her arms. "That wasn't what I asked. I wanted to know how you felt about it."

3/5/2014 #14 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

"You guys won't be all.... Ick all the time will you?" Jackie asked.

3/5/2014 #15 Report
JustAGypsySoul

Tanya laughs. "No! Of course not!" she almost added that she'd barely met him, but that had never stopped her before. "No. And not around you at all if it makes you uncomfortable," she adds kindly.

3/5/2014 #16 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

Jackie nodded slowly. "Do what makes you happy."

3/5/2014 #17 Report
JustAGypsySoul

Tanya frowned again, wishing Jackie would understand that Tanya didn't put herself first anymore. "I want to do what makes you happy, too."

3/5/2014 #18 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

"I think he seems ok..." Jackie shrugged. "You get to decide, parum mammam." She smiled softly.

3/5/2014 #19 Report
JustAGypsySoul

Tanya gave her a questioning look. "Parum mammam?"

3/5/2014 #20 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

Jackie bit her lip. "It basically just means Mini Mom, or little Mommy. It's what my mom would call me when I would help with my sister."

3/5/2014 #21 Report
JustAGypsySoul

Tanya smiled softly, feeling touched. She glanced down, playing with one of the rings on her fingers.

3/5/2014 #22 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

"Shouldn't you go tell him he can be our guard?" Jackie nudged her playfully.

3/5/2014 #23 Report
JustAGypsySoul

"I told him to come back tomorrow, that I wanted to make sure you were okay with it first..." she trailed off, thinking of the crash earlier. "What did you break?"

3/5/2014 #24 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

Jackie's eyes widened. "Nothing...." She lied.

3/5/2014 #25 Report
JustAGypsySoul

Tanya gave her a skeptical look. "We heard the crash from out here, come on what was it? I won't be mad.... I don't think. Unless it was something I actually liked," Tanya said semi sternly.

3/5/2014 #26 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

"I threw a mirror at the wall..." She mumbled, looking at her feet.

3/5/2014 #27 Report
JustAGypsySoul

Tanya didn't know what to do. She really didn't care about the mirrors in her home, in fact she was more worried about the wall... but it wasn't acceptable behavior either. She sighed.

3/5/2014 #28 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

Jackie continued to stare at the ground, kicking dirt with her toe.

3/5/2014 #29 Report
JustAGypsySoul

Tanya considered making her replace the mirror, but she had no money of her own. "Did you clean it up?"

3/6/2014 #30 Report
6,001 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service