Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Twilight Roleplay! »
Roleplay here
A Sofie Clearwater

Ok. I have rebuilt my Rp for a fresh start.

7/31/2013 #1 Report
Nico of the Niners

Jordan had been walking for a while, on his way down to the store.

8/30/2013 #2 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

Jessalyn worked at the store, sitting boredly behind the counter

8/30/2013 #3 Report
Nico of the Niners

Jordan walked into the store, noticing the girl standing at the counter before going to get what he needed. She's cute, he thought to himself with a shrug.

8/30/2013 #4 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

Jessalyn sat up. "Hi.... Can I help you with anything?"

8/30/2013 #5 Report
Nico of the Niners

(Mind if I change his personality a little? I always use him as an annoying brat and would like to try something else?)

Jordan looked back at her. "Um...yea. This store sells hamburger, right?"

8/30/2013 #6 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

(Change away. I don't really read the personality I just let people show me)

Jessalyn nodded and pulled a hamburger from the glass case. "I must warn you, they are nasty." she flashed him an apologetic smile, her blue eyes sparkling and her brown her falling against her tan cheeks.

8/30/2013 #7 Report
Nico of the Niners

(Okay, I just took the personality out of it them. Thank you so much!)

Jordan's heart beat a little fast though he didn't know why. He gave her a smile, eyes hidden by his aviators. "It's fine, they're not for me, anyway."

8/30/2013 #8 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

"Personally I wouldn't make anyone eat these but that will be five dollars." She smiled slightly swooning

8/30/2013 #9 Report
Nico of the Niners

Jordan laughed. "I guess you aren't mean like me." He grabbed for his wallet, almost dropping it. "H-" he cleared his throat. "Here you go." He handed her the five dollar bill.

8/30/2013 #10 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

"Well if you like real food and real coffee there's a coffee shop a few miles south. It's really good coffee if you like coffee I mean." She dflushed a little but covered it with a smile.

8/30/2013 #11 Report
Nico of the Niners

Jordan closed is eyes for a second, though she couldn't tell. Ask her...but don't make it to obvious... "You could show me where it is after your shift's done. I'd be more than happy to pay for the coffee.....I mean only if you want to."

8/30/2013 #12 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

"I get off at eight." She smiled. "Ill be ready by eight fifteen."

8/30/2013 #13 Report
Nico of the Niners

"Okay, great! See you soon." Idiot, He thought, walking out the door.

8/30/2013 #14 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

Jessalyn stepped out of the store, locking the door. She wore a tank and shorts and blue high tops.

8/30/2013 #15 Report
Nico of the Niners

Jordan pulled up to the store in his dark green Mustang and hopped out, still wearing his aviators. We also wore dark blue denim jeans and his signature black high tops, a plain whtie shirt and over that a leather jacket.

8/30/2013 #16 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

"Hmm.... Sexy car." Lyn said. She looked up at the dark sky, wishing she had worn her jacket today.

8/30/2013 #17 Report
Nico of the Niners

Jordan looked back at it. "Oh...Thanks." He looked at her, watching the dark sky. Cold night, score! God Jordan, don't take advantage off it that much. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders.

8/30/2013 #18 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

She slipped her arms into the too big sleeves. "Thanks, but wont you be cold?" She asked, running a hand through her dark hair.

8/30/2013 #19 Report
Nico of the Niners

"Haha, not at all!" He hoped in the dark she could see him blush slightly. Even if she couldn't, he turned away from her, gazing up at the sky. "Sure is a clear night!"

8/30/2013 #20 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

"it's gorgeous." She smiled. "Um, I realized I think the coffee shop closes at eight... but the ice cream place as coffee, just no place to sit." She said.

8/30/2013 #21 Report
Nico of the Niners

Jordan smiled. "No problem."

8/30/2013 #22 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

Lyn smiled her honey sweet smile. "Should we go?"

8/30/2013 #23 Report
Nico of the Niners

Jordan stares at her for a minute. "Wha? Oh, of course!" He opened her door for her. "Driving there, if you don't mind."

8/30/2013 #24 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

Lyn smiled. "Thats fine." She got in, buckling her seatbelt. she ran her hand appreciatively across the dash

8/30/2013 #25 Report
Nico of the Niners

Jordan got into his side and buckled his own seat belt, watching her s he did so. Though he said nothing as he started the car up.

8/30/2013 #26 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

Lyn tipped her head back as the car startedto move. She loved the feel of the air on her cheeks.

8/30/2013 #27 Report
Nico of the Niners

(I'm pretty good at drawing, and I saw about it on your profile, if you're interested. )

Jordan gave a slight laugh, concentrating on the road.

8/30/2013 #28 Report
A Sofie Clearwater

(ooh yes!! I want my characters drawn out, could you do that?)

She looked up

"The icecream place is right up here." She said pointing after a few minutes of driving.

8/30/2013 #29 Report
Nico of the Niners

He nodded. "Thanks. " He parked and got out, opening her door for her.

(Sure, i'll start on them tomorrow! :D )

8/30/2013 #30 Report
5,984 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service