Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Twilight: the next generation »
Twilght: The Next Genration RULES *Updated 2/16/14*
A APersonYouWillNeverKnow

The Goal of the forum is to create a friendly and welcoming forum where fanfiction users can experince another aspect of the world of twilight :D

--------------------------------------------------------------World of Twilight's Rules----------------------------------------------------------------

To show you have started the rules please add School to your I agree post

1. Keep true to the guidelines of your species ...This rule does not apply on crazy days...

..........Vampires can't have children

..........Vampires and Werewolves hate each other but can stand each other is needed

..........Wolves can only have one imprint

..........Wolves will respect their Alpha and treat the Pack as family even if they aren't their favorite person

..........Humans don't know about the supernatural unless they are an imprint or one of the few that figured it out

..........Also any other guidelines I forgot to include

2. You can curse

..........But you must bleep out one of the letters (a$$, F**k, Da*m, sh!t)

..........If cursing makes another roleplayer uncomfortable it must end at once

..........You can curse between characters but do not curse at other roleplayers

3. You are allowed to have one character for each month you have been an active member of the RP

..........Cannons and OC's have a 3 day a week requirement unless you notify the admin APersonYouWillNeverKnow

..........Keep Cannons IC (in character) ...This does not apply on crazy days...

..........If you go OOC (out of character) you will be notified to fix the problem or you will be removed from the character

..........Either your 1st Character or 2nd Character must be a Cannon all other characters can be approved OC's

..........OC's must be approved but forum Admin: APersonYouWillNeverKnow

..........If you don't meet character requirements you will be removed from the The MASTER List! Without notification

5. Keep all scenes in the roleplay T rated

..........T rated is the equliavant of PG-13

..........Used Timeskips for sexual scenes if you wish to carry out the scene you may take it to PM's or Skype

..........To show you have read this far into the rules please add Winter to your I agree post

6. All major changes MUST be approved through the Admin: APersonYouWillNeverKnow ...This rule does no apply on crazy days...

..........Relationships (dating, imprinting, mates) you are allowed to have 3 permanent spots (if you have 5 characters or less) If you have 6 or more characters you can have 2 less than your total be permanent (so if you have 6 you can 4) and you and have characters date (long or short term) find out more in the permeant topic

..........Babies: Vampire - Vampire couples - No (they can adopt but not every couple can); Male Vampire - Female Human couple - Yes; Human - Human couple Yes; Male Werewolf - Female Human couple - Yes; Female Werewolf - Male Human couple - Yes (only one); Werewolf - Werewolf - Yes (only one)

..........Once your character is pregnant they have to stay pregnant for 40days (about 9 months)

..........You can have Twins butt MUST be approved like all babies do no want the rp over run with children

..........Kids can be played by the roleplayer that is assinged to them and can also be played by the roleplayers that play the parents, but the roleplayers that play the parents would have to pm the roleplyer that is offically assigned to the kid what has happened while they were away.

..........Do not kill anyone off unless it is your own character

7. Cannon mates and imprints ...This rule does not apply on crazy days...

..........Major Cannon relationships are permeneant

..........Minor Cannon relationships can stay or be broken depending on the roleplayers

..........You can find the list of cannon pairings here along with non-cannon pairings

..........Female Wolves are only allowed to imprint on Male Wolves

8. Do Not Advertise, Copy, or Spam

..........You can advertise anything you would like in the Advertise Anything Here topic

..........Do Not advertise on the main roleplay it is rude

..........You can contact some people trough pm, but me and the mods worked hard to make this rp and find it rude when you post your rp right in the middle of ours

9. Ignoring people

..........BIG no no

..........The goal of the rp is to create a welcoming and friendly environment

..........If some post their Characters open the other roleplayer chooses from their list do not post your characters open in return

..........If you have a problem you may bring your problem to the Admin or the Mods

10. Crazy days

..........Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday

..........Some rules or part of some rules will not apply. You will find this rule does not apply on crazy days next to the rule or part of the rule.

11. Writers

..........No M rated stories except on the Advertise Anything topic

..........Make sure to post in the right topic

..........be respectful

To show you have read this far add half moon to your I agree post

--------------------Consequences--------------------

1. Warning: may be a simple notification on the rp for a minor offence or you will get a pm from a mod about the rule you broke and that it needs to be corrected

2. Secondary Warning: will be a pm from a mod with the possibly of a 48 hour suspension and/or character removal

3. Removal: depending on the seriousness of the infraction removal may be temporary or permanent or may be character removal

---------------------Requirements for RP--------------------

1. Must have been accepted as a member of the RP by the Admin APersonYouWillNeverKnow

2. Agree to all of the rules stated above

3. Be mature on the rp and treat others with respect

4. Use proper format (Character: *actions* words or Character "words" actions) and use second person grammar (he, him, she, her)

To show you have read and agreed to all stated above add leaves to your I agree post

By posting 'I agree' you are stating that you have taken the time to read these guidelines and will face the punishment(s) if you go against them.

Rules updated 2/16/2014

2/15/2014 . Edited 3/6/2014 #1 Report
Gomez Addams of Addams Family

I agree

2/15/2014 #2 Report
lullabyinq

I agree!

2/27/2014 #3 Report
Peanut.Butter.TARDIS

I,Peanut.Butter.TARDIS, agree to the rules presented to me and will not break them under any circumstances.

3/2/2014 #4 Report
XxCanadaxX

I agree, winter

3/13/2014 #5 Report
DanceWithTheMoon

I agree.

3/16/2014 #6 Report
SandyCabrera

Agreed!!

3/17/2014 #7 Report
Malignant Muse

I agree