Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Twilight: the next generation »
Twilight: The Next Generation ForumGuide
A APersonYouWillNeverKnow

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxThe People In ChargexXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

The President: APersonYouWillNeverKnow (aka Shyanne) - talk to me about joining, approving things, and anyother problems

Vice President: Jesse'sGhostGirl28 (aka Holly) - my second in command she takes my job when i am not around

List Updaters - APersonYouWillNeverKnow

..........In Charge of making sure all the list are up to date and current

Law Enforcement - Jesse'sGhostGirl28 (aka Holly)

..........In Charge of making sure the rules are upheld, and making new rules as problems come about. She is like the suprem court with rules.

Audtions/Charater Temps - Jesse'sGhostGirl28 / APersonYouWillNeverKnow

..........Well conduct most Audtions and if there is a canon character that needs to be temped will fill the role for a little bit

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Guidelines to World of Twilight::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

---Our Goal---

..The goal of World of Twilight is to create a friendly and welcoming environment for fanfiction users to experience the wonderful world of twilight within the guidelines of the Twilight Saga while being the best roleplay we can be and helping authors create better fanfics

..If you are having a problem with the roleplay you can contact the Admin or the Mods with any problems and we'll do our best to clear it up quickly and orderly

---Basic Information---

..Authors: Open to everyone do not need to be accepted unless you want to be a member of the rp topics otherwise have fun and make amazing stories

..Members: All roleplay members must be accepted through the Admin APersonYouWillNeverKnow , which can be done by contacting Shyanne through PM or responding to an invite sent by the Admin or one of the Mods. We like to know whom our members are so we must be guarded on whom we allow on to the rp.

..Setting: the roleplay is set after breaking in Forks Washington as in the books, but characters can be spread out to near by cities or around the country on vacations or something. Can also be in Italy because of the Volturi.

..Time Zone: main time zone for the rp is U.S. Eastern the same as fanfiction.com

..How to Roleplay: Roleplay is like writing your own version of the book with the help of multiple authors. it happens between two or more characters where the meet in a certain location and interact like you would with someone in the real world. However this isn't the real world so actions, expressions, and thoughts would make roleplaying more interesting.

..Roleplay Time: One roleplay (about 10 days) counts as 2 months, so every 6 roleplays is a year on the roleplay but events like Christmas, new years, birthdays (except for Babies) only happen once a year but they still age.

---How the Roleplay is Alike and Different Form the Twilight Books---

o The roleplay is set about 8 years after breaking dawn with all the major events from the books being events that happened in the past.

o there is one pack. The Alpha is Stephen Richards (OC) he is the rightful Alpha not Jacob. The legends never knew about the Richards and only know because when Stephen cam home from running away said no to Sam and the Alpha gene triggered. Stephen fought with Sam but cam out on top and commanding the packs to re-unite under him with his beta embryo call and gamma Jared Cameron. Stephen divided up the pack into sub packs with him Jared and Embry in charge of certain packmemeber but Stephen still holds full authority. to know what weather a wolf is under Stephen, Jared, or Embry there is an (s) - Stephen, (e) - Embry, or (j) - Jared next to the wolves name.

o The Cullens have moved to Canada because they have been here so long but they stayed kind of close because Nessie stayed behind with Jacob (new cullen house)

10/31/2011 . Edited 2/15/2014 #1 Report
Poopsi17

Also Your character MUST be approved for you to play it, No stealing someone else's character even if they haven't been on in a while. That is up to admins or moderates to deiced if they can still keep there character. IF you see that a character hasn't been in usage and you wantpleasecontact one of us and we will sort it out. You might even be given that character.

-Alexandria...

10/31/2011 . Edited by APersonYouWillNeverKnow, 10/31/2011 #2 Report
M Jesse'sGhostGirl28

Also, please be respectful of the other RPers, teasing is fine as long as the people involved are fine with it and it doesn't make anyone else uncomfortable

~Holly

11/23/2011 #3 Report
Clumzy.Person

I, the Cosy of my bedroom, agree to the rules!

1/12/2012 #4 Report
swiggity swame this is my name

I agree that we all hate country music

2/13/2012 #5 Report
Clumzy.Person

taylor swift sings country music

2/13/2012 #6 Report

I know

2/13/2012 #7 Report
Fareeha Zeigler

I agree... with the rules and that JB is a waste of space.

2/13/2012 #8 Report
Clumzy.Person

Your right justin beiber is a waste of space.

2/13/2012 #9 Report
Chloe-Chloe

He is a waste of space! I agree that I rule all

2/14/2012 #10 Report

j agree and country music ;-)

2/15/2012 #11 Report
xNeverXTooxLatex

I agree and country music.

2/17/2012 #12 Report
XxPerfectlyPerfectAsIAmxX

i like apples and they agree

so i do too

2/17/2012 #13 Report
rachLA

I completely agree with these rules.

2/19/2012 #14 Report
Spike's Number One Pet

I agree

2/20/2012 #15 Report
MissHuffer

I agree! :D

2/21/2012 #16 Report
Breeoxox

I agree!

Country music

2/23/2012 #17 Report
LoushaLaLaaaaa

I agree..

Country Music.

2/25/2012 #18 Report
AkilaKM

I agree. Country Music.

2/25/2012 #19 Report
Devilish JoJo

I agree. Country Music.

2/27/2012 #20 Report
Sami-Jay-x-MetalHead-x

I agree, country music.

2/27/2012 #21 Report
Ctulee06

I agree and Country Music

3/1/2012 . Edited 3/1/2012 #22 Report
CourtneyisDorky

I agree and Country music.

3/3/2012 #23 Report
Chloe-Chloe

I agree, wolf boy, fangs, Counrty music

3/9/2012 #24 Report
Love.Me.Don't.Change.Me

I agree

Wolf boy

Fangs

Country music

^.^

3/9/2012 #25 Report

I Agree to updated rules

Wolf boy

Fangs

Country music

3/10/2012 #26 Report
XxCantBeAnyoneButMexX

I agree

Country music

3/10/2012 #27 Report
MioJohari

I agree.

Country music. (although I kinda like Taylor S, but only on certain days..)

3/10/2012 #28 Report
Clumzy.Person

I agree

Wolfboy

Fangs

Country music!

3/10/2012 #29 Report
M Jesse'sGhostGirl28

I agree, wolf boy fangs country music

I will come after you if you dont follow them ^_^

3/11/2012 #30 Report
171 found: Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »