Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Twilight: the next generation »
Audtions and New to Roleplay
Poopsi17

New to the rp and the main rp seems scarey to just jump right in? then come in here for a small group rp. if you are new to rping or new to the forum and don't really know what to do one of the mods will come in here and help you out. we will introuduce our charaterss and you can pick from the list and rp with us until you feel comforable.

we'll tell you when is a good time to join the main rp once you seem ready it will be when the rp has calamed down and you can introduce yourself to the other rp'ers. but the decison is up to you when you move over and we'll rp with you over here until then

if you would like that pm me (APersonYouWillNeverKnow) and i will come over or send one of my mods over to rp with you.

12/3/2011 . Edited by APersonYouWillNeverKnow, 7/10/2012 #1 Report
Poopsi17

Leah/ Ay'Den/ Jaylen/ Sue: *Open*

12/3/2011 #2 Report
swiggity swame this is my name

(This is a neglateced topic....)

12/10/2011 #3 Report
Poopsi17

Yes yess it is ): but i still feel like its a good idea for the characters to meet the other ones. Cause i still only Rp with like two ppl even though i talk to most of you.

12/10/2011 #4 Report
black polish and thick liner

Hey :)

I have a character. Her name's Ash. And as far as I know, she's open for RP.

12/10/2011 #5 Report
Poopsi17

Thats good. I need ideas on how to liven this topic up??

12/10/2011 #6 Report
edwardsbeautifulbella

im new so i'm not in any rps yet i would love to meet some of the characters before trying to do something too big

12/11/2011 #7 Report
A APersonYouWillNeverKnow

Hey. every one is in the main rp. i could tell you what is going on now in the rp. and you could meet my charaters

12/11/2011 #8 Report
edwardsbeautifulbella

ok thats cool i guess i just don't wanna go into the main rp and be like ... uh what do i say/do

12/11/2011 #9 Report

it's ok i'll help you out until you feel comfortable i was the same way when i first started rping

12/11/2011 #10 Report
edwardsbeautifulbella

thanks like i said i have done one before but with this other person we kind of had no rule and we just did whatever cuz it was just the two of us thank you for your help

12/11/2011 #11 Report

no problem.

so in the rp right now Grant and Tanya are getting ready for their wedding with Carmen

Stephen(OC wolf) is at the mall with Gene (OC human) and Chris (OC human) and scar (OC wolf)

and alex bella's other daughter is fighting with katniss summer (OC vamps) and ruth (OC wolf)

and Leena (Oc vamp and part or cullens) is talking to KAyress (OC vamp)

12/11/2011 #12 Report
edwardsbeautifulbella

ok thanks for the information but i'm not sure that my character would fit in during this situation

12/11/2011 #13 Report

ya proably not at the moment but we break up into multplie scenes so some would have a charater open so you could rp with that charater but the person that plays edward isn't on at moment

I play

Leena, Kaden, and Kellen Cullen by the way

Jamall pritt

Stephen Richard

Felix

Grant Carson

Chris

by the way

12/11/2011 #14 Report
edwardsbeautifulbella

ok thats cool i'll keep my eyes open for moments when i can join the rp thanks for the heads up on how things happen around here

12/11/2011 #15 Report

no problem, but the best way to join in is just putting your charater out there and someone will come rp with you

12/12/2011 #16 Report
pottergoose

Hey everyone. I will be role playing as Carlisle. Can someone put me up to date on what's going on with the Cullens at this point?

12/12/2011 #17 Report

Hey Pottegoose

well the cullens are bigger than in the books with the additons of Leena, Kaden, Kellen, Karah, and Alex.

Leena and Kellen are mates with their son Kaden who is a hybrid that grows fast but as not fast as nessie.

Alex is Bella's and edward's other daughter and nessie's younger sister

Karah is just a new addition she hasn't been around much

As of now Leena got taken by the voltior kellen is trying to keep it together and kaden thinks his mom is on a trip. Alice and esme are helping plan tanya's wedding, And alex is dating a human Nick (i think)

that is pretty much it with the cullens as of now

12/13/2011 #18 Report
pottergoose

Thank you, that is definitely helpful. Now I don't have to walk in there like a blind man, haha. :)

12/13/2011 #19 Report
Keara Fevhn

Ok, so I'm new, and I don't want to just jump in. My character is Levana, and she is a newborn vampire who has no idea what she is and is trying to keep away from society to keep herself from hurting anyone. She has found herself in Forks, and is scared to death. So, like I said, after reading the summaries of what's been going on, I'm pretty sure that I shouldn't just jump in.

12/16/2011 #20 Report

hey keara,

If you wait for a chance to jump in you may never find it. the best way to join is just to open your charater and rp but if you would like to take it slow you can rp with one of my charaters and bring some of the other mods in here until you feel comforable to join the main rp

12/16/2011 #21 Report
Keara Fevhn

I would like to rp with one of your characters, just so I can get the hang of it and feel more comfortable. Thanks!

12/16/2011 #22 Report
Poopsi17

Yeah well be happy to jump in with you.

12/16/2011 #23 Report

Ok Keara I'm shyanne by the way and i play

Leena/Grant/Kellen: (OC vampires)

Kaden: (OC hybrid leena and kellen's kid)

Stephen/Jamall: (OC wolves)

Felix:

Chris: (OC human)

pick any on of them you want and we can start a rp

12/16/2011 #24 Report
Keara Fevhn

I think I'll go with all of the OC vampires, if that's ok with you?

12/16/2011 #25 Report

Ok that would be fine all of them in the same place or one at a time (i'll set up to scenes youcan pick from)

Leena sitting with Kaden on her lap as he points out scenes of his favorite book of the day and Kellen and Grant on the couch playing the lastes viedo game (if you want them all together)

(seprate)

Grant: *in the middle of a hunting trip looking for a new kill*

Kellen: *planing a suprise trip for leena leaning into the computer*

Leena: *around the forest while Kaden swings through the trees*

12/16/2011 #26 Report
Keara Fevhn

Ok, I will go with Leena's.

12/16/2011 #27 Report

KK

Leena taking a walk through the forest smiling as her son as he runs ahead. Lost in her thoughts

(and leena is a songe can copy anyone's power and use it as her own)

12/16/2011 #28 Report
Keara Fevhn

(ok)

Levana walks slowly through the woods, her strength diminishing. Her nostrils flare as she detects the scent of another creature. This scent was similar to several others that she had come across before, but like every other time, it was different too, marking this creature as another being. Only, this time, the trail was fresh. There was another scent beside it, human-like, but also like the other creature. 'It may be some sort of hybrid,' Levana concluded. It's smell was slightly appealing, but Levana oddly felt the ability to resist this time. She followed this trail, intrigued by this mysterious creature.

(I may be a little late with responding, because I'm going to my mom's house in a little bit)

12/16/2011 . Edited 12/16/2011 #29 Report

(it's fine)

Leena hearing the thoughts of Levana suddenly on the offenive, "Kaden" she calls not wanting him to get to far from her with the persons who thoughtst she could hear near by. She quickly scaned the woods saying, "who's there?" as her eyes dart from left to right

12/16/2011 #30 Report
977 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service