Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Twilight: the next generation »
RP 32
A APersonYouWillNeverKnow

Charaters

I am taking characters if you are not on enough and you have not told me so check the master list slos check to make sure your name is by your character(s)

Suggestion: don't have just one species so you aren't stuck when people come on and one has wolves and one has vampires

Don't keep charaters you don't use

OC's/Babies/Engagments

Unless you have worked something out, there will be NO MORE babies, engagments, or accepted OC's until it is announced that they are open them again.

Check In

Unless you are a mod, checking in is important!! If you don't check in, you may lose your character

Roleplay Time

One Role Play (around 10 days) would be 2 months in the RP. 6 RPs one year.

Ignoring

Do not ignore people. You can split charaters if you need to so everyone is included in the RP

If someone post their characters open, the other roleplayer chooses from their list.

Do not post your characters open in return (this is in the rules you all agreed to)

Tips - Post where and what your characters are doning, post in bold, don't post at the end of a page

Up and Comings

Nat and Nick's wedding ???

Emily's babies RP 32

8/24/2012 #1 Report
Miss.InvisibleGirl

Faith shakes her head no " But I'm not raising a family my son is in daycare or napping or playing with trains and hardly wants me around and all I do is mess up and say stupid things when I'm with you. I contribute nothing I'm a nothing. I want to do this, I want to feel like I'm not wasting space."

Alena smiles watching her happily playing with her dolls

8/25/2012 #2 Report
RockPaperScissorsLemonSmut

(*steps on tentively*)

8/25/2012 #3 Report

"I told him if he helped he got paid and her helped." Aubrey shrugs.

Tad raises an eyebrow. "Considering?"

8/25/2012 #4 Report

Chris: Why do you always do this faith beat yourself up and I just want to point out you have clinicl dignosied depression

Pandora bairding the dollas hair showing Alena

8/25/2012 #5 Report

Pandora: oh well that will help

8/25/2012 #6 Report

Aubrey smiles. "I'll let you know when I enter another contest maybe both of you can help out."

8/25/2012 #7 Report

Pandora: no I am done modeling but ask derek

8/25/2012 #8 Report

Aubrey nods. "OK."

8/25/2012 #9 Report

Pandora nods

8/25/2012 #10 Report
Miss.InvisibleGirl

" My wedding has been post poned because of the venu." Natalia says to her sadly

Faith frowns " So your saying because I have depression I should lock myself in the house and try not to better myself instead of sit around this house or the bakery all day thinking about how I suck at being a good wife or mother? I want to do something where someone can say ' Wow she's a real good person she's serving our country.' or something like that. I just want to feel like I'm apart of something."

" Can you teach me?" Alena asks her softly

8/25/2012 #11 Report

Tad nods."Awww I see. I thin thats a tradition."

Aubrey looks around.

8/25/2012 #12 Report

Pandora: how to braid?

Chris: no I am saying that to join something like that you can't be depressed like that the National Guard doesn't have time for that and you can't be breaking down like you do but whatever leave go join the national guard and go to basic training for 6 weeks while I am alone with chase then get delopyed while I am alone with chase just whatever

8/25/2012 #13 Report

Pandora: Well I am going to see if I can get my diner job back so i will let you go

8/25/2012 #14 Report
Miss.InvisibleGirl

Natalia laughs " Really? I haven't heard that one before."

Alena nods eagerly.

Faith sighs looking at the ground her eyes tearing up " Never mind again me just being stupid forget about it." says to him sadly turning from the room her shoulders trembling a little but not crying.

8/25/2012 #15 Report

Tad laughs. "I try."

Aubrey nods. "Good just make sure your happy Pan."

8/25/2012 #16 Report

Pandora: well you should pratice on someone bigger than a doll you have anything bigger?

chris going to his den

8/25/2012 #17 Report
Miss.InvisibleGirl

Natalia nods her head softly rubbing her face " At this point I don't know if Nick and I will ever get married."

" I have a bigger doll." Alena says standing up looking to her.

Faith sighs and balls up her fists slamming them against the wall screaming slightly in frustration crumbling to the door keeping her fists clenched the skin broken.

8/25/2012 #18 Report

Tad smiles. "I have no doubt you will he was so excited when I heard him last... we don't talk alot."

8/25/2012 #19 Report

Pandora: tehn go get that doll and I will show you *smiling*

Chris: my door is open you don't have to hurt the house

8/25/2012 #20 Report

Pandora: I don't think i am really ment to be happy out side of my family so happiness isn't that important money is money

8/25/2012 #21 Report
Miss.InvisibleGirl

" He's working a lot lately for our week honeymoon after the wedding." Natalia says to her softly smiling.

Alena runs upstairs getting her bigger doll and runs back over to her " Here you go."

" Just because your door is open doesn't mean I'm welcome." Faith says to him looking down at her hands and sighs " Where's the first aid kit?"

8/25/2012 #22 Report

Aubrey gets a -____- look on her face.

Tad nods. "I see."

8/25/2012 #23 Report

Pandora smiles spliting the hair in hafl ginve half to alena "split your section into three peices like me" showing her

Chris: the kitchen why? *opening his door*

8/25/2012 #24 Report

Pandora: i am serious once I think everything is going to be fine something ruins it so I don't care anymore

8/25/2012 #25 Report

Aubrey nods.

8/25/2012 #26 Report
Miss.InvisibleGirl

" He's being a jerk and keeping it a secret from me." Natalia says chuckling softly.

Alena nods her head and does so.

Faith stands up shaking her head " It's nothing I just cut my hands." mutters softly going into the kitchen to get it.

8/25/2012 #27 Report

Tad chuckles. "Awww."

(sorry guys but I have to desensitize so that i can go to sleep on time.)

8/25/2012 #28 Report

Chris: just cut your hands? you act like that is normal

Pandora: now like this *showing her

Pandora; Yea so I am going to go feel like more of a faliure it was nice talking to you *heading towards the diner*

8/25/2012 #29 Report
Miss.InvisibleGirl

( Ok trish night :D)

" It's not like it matters." Faith says softly cleaning them off.

Alena does what Panda does smiling brightly " Like dhis?"

8/25/2012 #30 Report
5,000 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service