In Case You Want to Stay In the Loop of What I'm Doing...
You may notice that this profile is barren. Or on other occasions, you may notice this profile will suddenly have a 100,000-word story uploaded to it, and no reviews or anything. That is because I don't like to write a Chapter when a new Chapter is demanded. Most of the time, I write out the entire story first, then upload it. I do this so I don't get to the twenty-third chapter of a story - then decide it is no longer worth maintaining and finish, thus removing it, disappointing readers greatly.
There are times when I do freestyle a story and don't plan it out or write it out in its entirety beforehand. I will make it very clear when a story is of this nature so you can tailor your expectations accordingly. These types of stories are likely to be inconsistently updated, not indicative of me at my best, and most likely to be deleted.
- I don't censor or react irrationally towards your reviews. Whether it is praise or a massive flame.
- I won't delete it because it 'hurt' my feelings. I am not a perfect or infallible writer, I find it important to be criticised regularly to not become deluded in my ability. Feel free to tell me how good or bad I am, even if your review is just you projecting your current mood onto me because there aren't any repercussions.
- Unless it is correcting a glaring error, I will not incorporate a reader's suggestion into my work. Yes, even if you PM me.
- Again, feel free to review however you like but try to be respectful.
FINISHED STORIES WILL SHOW HERE:
STORIES IN PROGRESS WILL SHOW HERE:
STORIES THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED WILL SHOW HERE:
- Percy Jackson and The Living Armageddon (273,985 words - deleted until further notice)(PJO Fandom)
- The Son of the Sun (2,397 words - deleted due to length, and a lack of desire to expand on it) (PJO Fandom)
- Hiraeth (159,082 words - deleted for maintenance) (PJO Fandom) Lost Permanently due to File Storage Error
- Nico's Dark Days (38,402 words - deleted due to plot error, character inconsistency, tone error, and grammatical issues) (PJO Fandom) Lost Permanently due to Deletion from Hardrive by Myself
- Amnesia (9,666 words - deleted due to a lack of meaningful direction. Interesting premise, and one I want to do properly. Will re-attempt when such a time comes that I am able to better care for the story) (PJO Fandom)
(CONTACT ME - via PM - IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT, OR ADOPT, THE STORY)
NOTE: I am an incredibly flippant writer. Sometimes I'll post regularly, other times I won't. Sometimes I will leave the site for months or years. But I DO come back. So, I have opted to leave a little message here for readers who want to know if they should be returning to my profile weekly, or in a half-decade. So here's what I'll do. I will put a note below with the words 'Online' next to it. If you see it, then don't worry - I'm here. If not, I'll put something incredibly funny and witty like " gon' readin' " next to the note to express my lack of presence on the site. I thoroughly enjoy this community and am glad to be contributing towards it.
!IMPORTANT! - Gon' Readin'