Hello! This is my updated profile!!! I'm also in Fiction Press, where I have my first story posted right now!!! Yay! I'm good with beta-ing stories too, so If you need help with anything you can send me a PM and I can check your story over for you! :D
Favorite food: Sushi!!!!!!!! ( I totally love it soo much! )
Favorite Anime/Manga: The Cat Returns, Princess Tutu, Ghost Stories, Red River, Pokemon, Teen Titans, Pretear, Whisper of the Heart, Saikano, Wedding Peach, Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Panic Fummofu, Full Metal Alchemist, Blood, Zatch Bell, Inu-Yasha, Goddannar, Mermaid Melodi Pichi pichi pitch and I will stop here because the list is very VERY long.
Favorite Color: GREEN!!!!
Favorite Animal: Cat ( I wish I had one so I could call it Baron!)
Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Playing Video Games, Cooking! ( I totally love cooking! )
Favorite Shows: Code Lyoko (New season soon!!! :D), Kim Possible (They need to bring it back!), Big Bang Theory, Once Upon A Time, The Walking Dead, All CSI, etc!!!!
-NarutoxHinata - Naruto
-ShikaxIno - Naruto
-FakirxAhiru - Princess Tutu
-InuyashaxKagome - Inu-Yasha
-KanamexSouske - Full Metal Panic
-SamxFreddie - iCarly
Couples I don't approve of:
Favorite Movies: All Harry Potter movies, Narnia, Brige to Therabithia, Curse of the Golden Flower, Monster House, The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl, 27 Dresses, Narnia: Prince Caspian, Indiana Jones 4, Like the Clouds,Like the Wind, The Girl Who Lept Through Time, Made of Honor, The Lakehouse, Becoming Jane, Iron Man, and others that I will remember in later days.
Hypothetically Speaking by Meruhen Wind
"SHIKAMARU, WAKE U-oh, why bother? He's so predictable! The guy has two reactions: sleep it off or call it troublesome!..."
You know you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter you password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn;t even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children. (So where did the gay people come from...)
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Why do people get married? Normally, in this ADVANCED day and age, we marry for love.
Here in the United States of America, we claim to be the "greatest country on earth"! We have iPods, operations to have triple-D size boobs, liposuction that can make a person lose four hundred pounds, and highly advanced technology.
For the most part, we've gotten rid of religious persecution. We've gotten rid of a lot (but not all) segregation. Why can't we just accept homosexuality?
If you are like me and totally support homosexuals, copy and paste this into your profile. They are people just like you and me, so don't hate them just because their sexuality is different.
I SUPPORT MARRIAGE FOR LOVE
'Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong.'
To Every Girl:
To every girl that is SCARED to put her heart out there again, because she has been HURT too many times or so badly.
To every girl that has been cheated on, because she's not a slut who gives it up to any guy.
To every girl that dresses cute, not skanky.
To every girl who wants to be called beautiful, not hot.
To every girl that will spend her whole day looking for the perfect present for you.
To every girl who gets her heart broken, because he chose that bitch instead.
To every girl that would die to have a decent boyfriend.
To every girl who would just once like to be treated like a princess.
To every girl that cries at night because of another heartbreak.
To every girl that won't get down on her knees open her mouth just to get a boyfriend.
To every girl that just wants to hold hands.
To every girl that kisses him with meaning.
To every girl who just wishes he cared more.
To every girl who would just once want a guy to give their jacket up when they are cold.
To every girl who just wants him to call.
To every girl who lies awake at night thinking about him.
To every girl that just wants to cuddle.
To every girl that just wants to sleep with him without having sex.
To every girl who shows how much she cares and gets nothing back.
To every girl that thought "maybe this one could be the one."
To every girl that laughs at stupid stuff when she actually doesn't think it is funny.
To every girl who is just looking for that one and only. and is having a rough time along the way.
To every girl that doesn't want a guy who just plays with her emotions but actually cares about how she feels.
To every girl who wants words backed up with actions.
To every girl that fell for all the lies only to find themselves alone in the end.
To every girl that gave her heart away to have it shoved back in her face. never again
To every girl that has faith that "tomorrow will be a better day." And it will be.
If you are a nice girl put this on you profile under the title : "To every girl."'
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit the stupid cereal, put this in your profile!
Well, That's all I could think of. Bye!