What's there to tell? I like to ski and I'm a Sci-fi/Fantasy geek. That's about it.
I don't really specialize in any particular category. You'll probably see me all over the place. I am, however, terrible at romance of any kind.
Random Bits and Bytes:
Ok, my sister and I just tried this meme and ended up dying of laughter. Here's the result:
2. Lois Lane
3. Bruce Wayne/Batman
4. Abby (NCIS)
5. Hetty (NCIS: LA)
7. River Song
8. The Doctor
9. Karin Murphy (Dresden Files)
10. John Sheppard
11. Henry Foss (Sanctuary)
12. Kilgarrah (Merlin)
1. Who would make a better college professor, 6 (Merlin) or 11 (Henry)?
Henry Foss. Definitly. Merlin's too cheeky.
2. Do you think 2 (Lois Lane) is hot? How hot?
Um, if I swung that way? Hot. Very hot. The woman crosses her arms and Superman turns into a sad puppy.
3. 12 (Kilgarrah) sends 8 (The Doctor) on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
The mission: he sends The Doctor to teach Merlin the art of the cryptic non-answer. Apprentiship has been passed down.
4. What is or would be 9's (Karin) favourite book?
Something Tom Clancy. Mystery with lots of explosions.
5. Would it make more sense for 2 (Lois Lane) to swear fealty to 6 (Merlin), or the other way around?
Other way around. Lois bows to no man.
6. For whatever reason, 5 (Hetty) is looking for a roommate. Should 5 share a studio apartment with 9 (Karin) or with 10 (John Sheppard)?
Ohh...tough one. Both are equally bad ideas. If we had to choose though...John Sheppard. Hetty and Karin in the same room would just be two alpha females butting heads and one would get out alive.
7. 2 (Lois Lane), 7(River Song), and 12 (Kilgarrah) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Somewhere outdoors because otherwise the dragon wouldnt fit. Lois Lane would threaten to shove a fork down River Songs throat if she said the word spoilers one more time and Kilgarrah would spout cryptic riddles on their dinner's fated outcome.
8. 3 (Bruce/Batman) challenges 10 (John Sheppard) to a duel. What happens?
The universe would implode from sheer levels of BAMFness (and it would be awesome).
9. If 1 (Gwaine) stole 8's (The Doctor's) most precious possession, how would 8 get it back?
It would probably involve a tavern, and lots of ale...and those 4 dozen pickled eggs that Arthur gets billed for the next day.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 (River Song) and 12 (Kilgarrah) both attain what they most desire.
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (Abby) and 1(Gwaine) to work together?
Stick them in a room together and they'd take care of the rest. The result might not have a plot line, but it'd sure be funny.
12. If 7 (River Song) visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
Either we would break her out of prison or we'd start the week sharing the cell next to her...there's really no middle ground in this case.
13. If you could command 3 (Bruce/Batman) to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Me: Err...Batman...obey...what?...does not compute...zt#$ (brain dies)
Sister: (Adoring, worshipful look)...Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, BATMAN!
In all seriousness though, we would tell him to get his head straight and go hug his sons (including Jason).
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw anything regarding 11 (Henry)?
15. If 2 (Lois Lane) had to choose sides between 4 (Abby) and 5 (Hetty), which would it be?
Abby. They'd get along better (see question 6 about alpha females chashing). Plus Hetty's penchant for keeping secrets would really get on Lois' nerves.
16. What might 10 (John Sheppard) shout while charging into battle?
"Ronon! Come Back!" Or something along those lines.
17. If you chose a song to represent 8 (The Doctor), which song would you choose?
The Ballad of Barry Allen. Listen to it, you'll totally understand.
18. 1 (Gwaine), 6 (Merlin), and 12 (Kilgarrah) are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Kilgarrah. Because, you know...he's a dragon, and Merlin is too nice to steal it from him.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 (Lois Lane) to use on 10 (John Sheppard)?
She could try slapping him in the face. He seems to like women that can totally kick his butt.
20. What would 5 (Hetty) most likely be arrested for?
Something involving espionage.
21. What is 6's (Merlin) secret?
Umm...If you don't know, I'm not going to bother telling you.
22. If 11 (Henry) and 9 (Karin) were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Hard to say. Might be a tie.
23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 (River Song) or 8 (The Doctor)?
...I have to choose?
24. 1 (Gwaine) and 9 (Karin) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's (Abby's) sinister secret organization. 11 (Henry) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 (Kilgarrah) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5 (Hetty), they seek out 3 (Bruce), who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
'Ok...Who Gave the Dragon Caffiene?" Otherwise known as "Kilgarrah the Dragon Quail" (Long story, a cracked conversation, and a lot of inside jokes...you probably don't want to know)