2/24/15: I'm fine now. May or may not still stop at the first installment of my RE AU series.
In case anyone cares:
Name: ...my first name is after a French mathematician, middle name's after an English queen, and my last name's Italian. Have fun guessing, if you want to.
Age: ...not really that important (it was 2x6-512/69-245-588 as of 2000. If you want to know that badly, you can do the math yourself ("/"="divided by," if you didn't know))
Occupation: none, yet
Likes: videogames, the internet, reading, math, science, electronics, being lazy, and animals (real and stuffed)
Dislikes: sports, racism, sexism, homophobia, being forced to write when I don't want to (I write whenever the mood strikes me, which can sometimes take years), people hating others for their beliefs or who they choose to be with, dogs (I don't mind them if they're quiet and don't jump), and fights and/or yelling
I happen to be both yaoi and yuri fans. Please don't send me any rude comments about it because, after all, it really isn't your business what I like or don't like.
And, in case you were wondering, I made my avatar image. I drew it, scanned it, and outlined and colored it in MS Paint.
Note on character ages: in my Resident Evil universe, I am going to be changing the ages of some characters, as well as various other things. So far, the only age changes are that Brad's 26. I changed Brad's age because, frankly, I find the thought of him being 35 really, really weird.
'Copy and paste' stuff
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said, "Listen sir...when I was born, I was BLACK. When I grew up, I was BLACK. When I'm sick, I'm BLACK. When I go in the sun, I'm BLACK. When I'm cold, I'm BLACK. When I die, I'll be BLACK. But you sir, when you're born, you're PINK. When you grow up, you're WHITE. When you're sick, you're GREEN. When you go in the sun, you turn RED. When you're cold, you turn BLUE, and when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down, and the white man walked away...
Post this on your profile if you hate racism. OOOHHH BURRNN!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
In my mind, Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster, is at the bottom of a lake where it belongs. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you think those stupid kids shoud just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile.
My best friend is insane! If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, then copy this to your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
Paste this in your profile if you're a procrastination addict. (especially my writing; that's why I take forever to update *nervous laugh*)
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage-
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
"I be Abby-normal, and I be proud of it"--my mom has said this many times.
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day"--my dad says this about my mom alot.
"People are crazy."--the title (or part of it, depending on who you ask) to a song by Billy Curington. (And you honestly can't tell me it isn't true)