One day I might come up with something!
Current obsession: Hawaii Five-0
Favorite bromances: JD&Turk (Scrubs), Holmes&Watson (movie!verse, BBC), Kirk&Spock (Star Trek), Starsky&Hutch, Hanna&[...] (HINaBN), Arthur&Merlin (Merlin), House&Wilson (House M.D.), Chuck&Morgan (Chuck)
Authors I admire: J.K. Rowling, J.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Jonathan Stroud, Eowin Colfer, Raymond E. Feist, Jo Nesbø
Movies I enjoy: A.I. - Artificial Intelligence, I Love You Man, Sherlock Holmes, District 9
Watchable TV shows: Sherlock, Scrubs, House M.D., How I Met Your Mother, Being Human, Big Bang Theory, Merlin, Hawaii Five-0
Actors I admire: Robert Downey Jr., Neil Patrick Harris, Scott Caan
Favorite Fictional Characters: Spock (Star Trek), Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson (Sherlock), Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother), "..." (Hanna Is Not A Boy's Name), Richard (Looking For Group), Danny Williams (H50)
Favorite musical: A Very Potter Musical + A Very Potter Sequel
Favorite Bands: Coldplay, Metallica, AC/DC, Sea Wolf
Smiley Faces ~ Gnarls Barkley
Clubbed To Death ~ Rob Dougan
Mr. Brightside ~ The Killers
If you can raed tihs magesse, you are belsesd bacesue oevr two bolilin popele in the wrlod conant raed at all.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch
at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in
a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in
the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it
wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey
lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!
9 random facts:
1. I have a passion for writing, though I don't write on a regular basis and never publish my work.
2. I believe that practice makes perfect.
3. I prefer having a few, really close friends instead of a bunch of "short-lived relationships"
4. I don't like not knowing the answer to things, being confused or getting tricked.
5. If I had a blast reading a fic, I usually try to make the review as long and detailed as possible, unless I'm too tired and/or lazy to do so.
6. I love flying, though I have a fear of heights.
7. I love Monty Python and I think Michael Palin still is good-looking, even in his 60's :D
8. I might believe in a divine entity, except not really.
9. If possible, I'd like to stay young forever. However, as this is impossible, I'd rather have my body grow older, and try to keep a young mind instead.
My all-time favorite quotes:
"In the beginning, there was nothing. Then God said, "Let there be light!" and there was still nothing, you could just see it a whole lot better."
"Life sucks, and then you die."
~ Jacob Black, Twilight
"When I get sad I stop being sad, and be awesome instead. True story."
~ Barney, How I Met Your Mother
"Do we gaze upon the stars because we're human, or are we human because we gaze upon the stars?"
"Fuck this clown!"
~ Colombus, Zombieland
"Any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still know where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with."
~ Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy