Hi everyone! VampireArgonian92 here! And I'm starting to question my sanity from living with my two younger brothers. Primus have mercy on what's left of my soul. But enough about that, let me tell you a little about myself.
http:///brain.cgi?VampArgo - Click it. I dare you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw_z8v3VwJQ - I found this while wandering youtube, it's really good! Bleach AMV
I am: Daughter, grand child, sister, niece, friend, wiccan, student, bookworm, videogame addict, cosplay fanatic and fanfiction author.
Nicknames: The Dragon, poof ball, Thunderfoot, Kimi-hime, Bree, KG, Perceptor
Chinese zodiac: Monkey
Astrological zodiac: Pisces
Location: ...Look behind you...
Favorite Fanfictions: Transformers (except TFA, that sucks!Except for a few fanfics), Bionicle, Naruto, Alien/Predator, One Piece, Lord of the Rings, Inuyasha, Bleach, FullMetal Alchemist, Halo, Harry Potter
Here's my Deviantart account!- http:///
My friend leshamarieinuyasha, is currently writting a fanfiction called "Cat's Eyes" that I have the honor of being apart of. Luvs U Lesha! Anyway it's an Inuyasha fanfiction and you guys should check it out whenever you have the chance. Make sure to review, that what keeps us going!- http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1772341/
And my friend DragonDreamer93 makes some really awesome Deviantart. Be sure to check that out to! - http:///
Favorite Random Quotes:
"I'm bored out of my freakishly, unnatural mind!" -Me
"Welcome to George's House of Pancakes. We have waffles." -Me
"You're a nerdy, little idiot."- Brother's Friend
"You're a purple, radioactive, chocolate penguin!- Me ( I had a lot sugar that day)
"Stop making the emo kid smile!"- Friend
"I like shiny ponies, because they're easier to shoot!"-Friend
"If there are twelve days of Christmas, why do we only have eleven days off?"-Me
"I see dead people." "I see dead people, too. And their prettier than you."-Friend ( She was being weird that day)
"We need a hobby, cause we got no social life!"-My friend and I
"Hey, check it out! It's Casey, Lord of the Dance!"-looks up to see him skipping out of the cafeteria
"Death is life's way of saying, "YOU'RE FIRED!"-Friend
"Some people are like slinkys, they're not much use for anything, but you can't help smiling as you shove them down the stairs."-?
The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.-?
If you laugh, I will laugh. If you cry, I will cry. If you jump out a window… I will laugh even harder.-?
Women need men, like fish need bicycles.-?
Chocolate, coffee, and men are all better rich.-?
Remember, licking doorknobs is illegel on other planets.-Spongebob Squarepants
"You want to drive all the way to New Hampshire just to go to a Dairy Queen?"- Mom "ROAD TRIP!"- Me
"Hug me, I'm contagious!"- Me
"Do not envoke the wrath of the dragons, for they are wise and all knowning and you are crunchy and go good with ketchup."- friend
"I didn't slap you, I high-fived your face."-Tshirt
"Thanks, my self esteem just flew out the window like Superman."- Me
My brother waves at a Trooper. "If you get us pulled over, I'm going to hurt you."- Me "What are they going to do? Arrest me for being friendly?"- Brother
STRESS: A condition brought on by over-riding the bodies desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it.
Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.-?
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.-?
Economics -- the science of explaining tomorrow why the predictions you made yesterday didn't come true today.-?
Life's always been a race between computer programmers developing bigger and better idiot-proof games and the Universe creating bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.-?
God made man, and then said, "I can do better than that," and made woman.-?
"I may not agree with a word you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."-Voltaire
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance than baffle them with bullshit."-?
"A velociraptor with a jet pack running with scissors: for when you absolutely, positively have to kill every single motherfucker in the room." - vampiresblood1
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
In Soviet Russia
Poem writes YOU!!
Masashi Kishimoto: If the bird won’t sing, kill it. (Doesn’t work? F* 'em)
Tite Kubo: If the bird won’t sing, make it want to sing. (If a character doesn’t work, I’ll use ‘em anyway regardless of how pathetic they are)
Eiichiro Oda: If the bird won’t sing, wait. (I’m gonna surprise the sh*t out of you motherf*ers when you least expect it)
(Greg at APForums about the trinity of shounen)
Do YOU remember the 90s??
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it. You're a 90's kid if you remember:
You remember watching -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life. -Animaniacs -Gargoyles You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!" You just cant resist finishing this . . . "in west Philadelphia born and raised . . ." You remember -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World-Full house You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. You remember reading "Goosebumps" You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not When everything was settled by -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -ms. mary mack When kick ball was a daily activity. When we used to obey our parents You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular. You remember The Original Game Boy. You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -mr.rodgers neighbor hood-and Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. You remember those Where's Waldo books. You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum. You remember watching -the 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -ghost busters You remember Ring Pops. you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes .vs. cd players. Making those little paper fortune things, and then predicting your life with them. You played and/or collected "Pogs" You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere. One word. . . . . . . .trolls. Windows 95 was the best. You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberry's -Power Rangers -Rocket Power. All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand. You collected those Beanie Babies. You remember Carebears You know that Lambchop's song never ended. Silver dollars, which were cool to have. Everyone watched the WB. If you even know what an original walkman is. You know the Macarena by heart. "Talk to the hand" . . . enough said You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace. You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground. Before the MySpace frenzy . . . Before the Internet & text messaging . . . Before Sidekicks & iPods . . . Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360 . . . Before Spongebob . . . Before Tupac was shot. When light up sneakers were cool. When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs. When gas was 0.95 a gallon. When we recorded stuff on VCRs. You had slap bracelets! You Actually played outside until it was dark! You had a furbie and grew sick of it because it wouldn't shut up!! You remember the ORIGINAL cooooookie crisp commercial with with the little doggy and not that stupid wolf they have now... TGIF was both worth watching, and actually on Friday. Way back. Before we realized all this would eventually disappear. Post this in your bulletin if you remember these days . . . .
http:///results/the-bleach-character-identity-testI'm Grimmjow Jeagerjaques!
A character embracing the ideal of Conflict, yet driven to achieve Supremacy.
You enjoy stirring things up in life, or wish for glorious combat in your imagination, correlating to your high score in Conflict, while your desire to always be the best in your chosen areas explains your high score in Supremacy. As such, you resemble Grimmjow Jeagerjaques, Sexta (Sixth) Espada in the forces of the treacherous Aizen Sousuke. Grimmjow lives to fight, savoring bloody conflict as a means to make himself ever stronger. Being looked down upon is a way to quickly provoke a reaction of his intense wrath, but he possesses a certain degree of honor in conflict, preferring not to attack those much weaker than himself, nor to attack in underhanded fashions.
You probably vie with others a lot in attempts to prove you're better. With friends who understand this and have similar tendencies, this can be a great way to cement your bonds--but be careful not to try it on everyone! Going over the top will drive other people away because they think you're a grouch or a snob--or both.
Grimmjow's Resurrecion release transforms him into Pantera, a somewhat feline version of himself with deadly claws and immense speed and strength. Grimmjow was something of an intense rival of Ichigo's, and after several battles was more or less defeated by Ichigo. However, Ichigo refused to kill him; he was then finished by Nnoitra Jiruga, Cuatra Espada--another character with similar ideals but much less of a concern for honor.
Favorite Naruto Characters (In no particular order):
Sakon & Ukon
If you have ever used Cybertronian cuss words, copy and paste this in your profile and add your name to the list: VampireArgonian92
If you would lay your life down for a friend, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to the list. Ensign Nellie Forbush, Lady Barbossa 329,fowl68, Moonwolf, Drelmar, Namikze Naruko 14, VampireArgonian92
If you have ever tripped going up the stairs, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever walked into a telephone pole, copy and paste this in your profile.
You know you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, Sam Fenton, Blood of a Tear, RemembertheLegacy, BloodPhantom, Soului, VampireArgonian92
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Alice001,HeartOfAgony,sorceress-of-faith, Ribbon-chan03, MyObsessionIsGaara, kage kui, NejiTenfanforever, 9shadowcat9, AkatsukiMascot, VampireArgonian92
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister said it wasn't cool to breath anymore. Repost if your one if the 8 percent who would be laughing your butt off.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you believe PREPS TRAVEL IN PACKS, copy this into your profile.(from Midnight Pearls aka Mermaid-Halfbreed)
THE WE LOVE SASUKE-BASHING CLUB: If you hate Sasuke from NARUTO and love making him suffer, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Kinomi-chan, EstherAngelofDeath, 9shadowcat9, AkatsukiMascot, VampireArgonian92
If Orochimaru creeps the shit out of you,copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name. Lily, The Crazy Evil Akatsuki Neko, Nairo Xana and Jemmi ?(Nairo: Orochimaru is awesome!He doesn't creep me out),Mood-chan-SIRIUS IS UBER HOT, VampireArgonian92
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever choked on your own spit, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you think that Sasuke from Naruto completly has to have the nick-name 'Chicken Butt Hair Dude' , copy this to your profile while laughing your ass off.
A ninja waits until the dead of night, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike. Copy this into your profile if you're a Ninja!0_0
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
Check this out...
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile.
If you have ever spelled your name wrong paste this in your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you got anyone addicted to Naruto in your life (including friends, familiy, etc...) or any anime, copy this into your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push, copy this into your profile.
If you ran up a down escalater copy this into your profile.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge! If you are really random put this on your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ever felt like chasing your friend and yelling "RUN BITCH RUN!" Put this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe), PurpleBunniesWillRuleTheWorld, Roxxi-and-Ali, IsabellaMarieSwan123, Paper Hearts and Paper Cuts, mahalo4ursupport, Kuro Uchiha, Sacra Nox, Kira Nova, Poetic Love, VampireArgonian92
If you've ever fallen asleep in a class, paste this to your profile. (I did for all my classes, even Gym!)
If you like/love copying and pasting stuff into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (I find that I am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that there's nothing wrong with gay marriage, slash, or gay couples, copy and paste this on your profile.
There are two types of people in the world, Robots and Aliens, Robots do what they are told, follow the crowd, and are lifeless...Aliens however, are not of this world, people fear what is different, aliens do not follow a crowd, they do not follow a 'master' they are different and full of life, they are more than just a shell, if you are willing to prove that you are not a Robot and will not follow a crowd willingly then post this on your profile and put your name on it...because hey, not everything that is different, is bad...- HuMaN-EaTiNg-PaNdA-HEP-,VampireArgonian
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who do know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
If you can spout a random Naruto character quote on command, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you DON'T have a boyfriend/girlfriend and you're proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile.
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity.
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With
Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If
They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once
Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions,
Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write " For
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With
8 . Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat,
with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And
Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't
Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling
Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!,
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The
Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The
Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of
Insanity... Its Called ... therapy
Are you a big Naruto fan? Well below are some signs to show that you are addicted to Naruto!
· Dye your hair blonde and try to walk up a tree.
· Live by a strict diet of only ramen.
· Call your semester examine a chuunin exam.
· Trade in your favorite hat for a forehead protector.
· Roll your eyes back in your head and shout "byakugan".
· Copy every thing a person does and claim it's your bloodline.
· Stay up all night waiting for the release of the next manga chapter.
· Start adding the words chan and kan on the end of your friends names.
· Paste a piece of paper that says come come paradise on the front of adult books.
· Jump off a cliff and attempt to use Kuchiyose No Jutsu to summon the toad king.
· Keep all your money in a frog shaped wallet.
· Memorize the 64 points of Ninpou.
· Stick your hand in a electric box and scream "chidori" as you pass out.
· Join a website and use the name Neji as your s/n.
· Start to call your teachers Sennin.
· Claim your going to kill your best friend so you can have a better Sharigan.
· Sit in your local book store and read the manga all day.
· Agree to stay up and write this list so you can be added to the staff of Naruto Central.
· Spend your week searching down Naruto sites.
· Graduate high school and proclaim yourself as an Anbu.
· Cry at the flash back scenes of Sasuke's family.
· Try to hit Itachi through the screen when he tortures Sasuke.
· List Anbu as current occupation on a job application.
· Can spout out a random character quote on command.
· Draw symbols on a scroll and try to seal a whole in a wall with it.
· Sneak around and try to beat your grand father.
· Wake up in the middle of the night and scream "Itachi why?!".
· Eat all day and all night, and then try to roll into a ball and run someone down.
· Get bit by a snake and decide stabbing the wound is a good idea.
· Read manga 24 hours non-stop.
· Decide that if u can't hit a tree 1500 times then you'll jump rope 1500 times.
· Decide to call your moral code your "ninja way".
· When you run, you run with your arms behind you.
· Try to walk on top of a hot spring.
· When someone asks you what your dream is, say that its to be Hokage.
· Write your name in blood on a big scroll.
· Take a leave of absence for two and a half years and when you come back pretend you're cooler and smarter.
· You paint the kyubii seal on your stomach and claim you have a demon inside of you.
· You dye your hair red and carry around bags of sand.
· You carve the Hokage's faces on a mountain.
· You name your dog Akamaru or Pakkun.
· You always wear sunglasses and keep bugs in your pockets.
· You get red contacts and claim you are from the Uchiha bloodline.
· You always wear green, skintight clothes.
· When you do something stupid, you claim you were being controlled by the Shadow Possesion Jutsu.
· You dye your hair white and spy on girls.
· You collect frogs and claim to be a Toad Sage.
· You wear a gigantic black cloak with red clouds on it and claim to catch demons.
· You sharpen chop sticks and claim them to be senbons.
· You yell out "Wind Shuriken Throw of Death" when throwing a frisbee.
· You stick pythons up your sleeves, jump down from a tree, and say that you're Orochimaru.
· Throw knives around the house and scream "I am practicing to throw my kunais!!"
· You try to gulp down ramen and nearly choke.
· Paint dark circles with mascara around your eyes and claim to be able to control sand.
· You faint when someone touches your forehead.
· You flail your arms in circles to try and kill bees.
· You try to kill your brother every day.
· Dye your hair pink and follow around the hottest guy you can find.
· You constantly crack your knuckles and do hand signs without even thinking.
· You claim your gym teacher to be your mentor.
· You always wear an orange jumpsuit.
· You claim your life goal is to kill your brother.
· You drink sake and say you are in the "spring time of youth".
· You add the word dattebayo to the end of each sentence.
· You keep alcohol in your mouth then spit it out with a match by your mouth to create a fireball.
· You poke people in their butts and yell "A thousand years of pain!".
· You always carry a large fan behind you.
· You paste Naruto's face on pictures of your friends and claim to have met him.
· In the middle of the night, you blast a flashlight into your dad's eyes and yell "Chidori!"
· Get Konoha tattoos on various parts of your body.
· Tattoo the love symbol on your forehead to look like Gaara.
· Carry a fan and wave it at anyone with a shadow.
· Draw a swirl on your palm and claim to be able to do the Rasengan.
· When being attacked, you spin in circles to defend yourself.
· When fighting someone, you attack to hit that at their chakra points.
· You name your pig Ton-ton.
· You look in the mirror and think its your shadow clone.
· You yell "Konoha Senpuu" when kicking a soccer ball.
· You carry around a puppet all day and claim it is dangerous.
· You call your teacher Iruka-sensei.
· You go to school with a forehead protector and claim it is the new trend from the Hidden Leaf Village.
· You say "Believe It" or "Dattebayo" after every sentence.
· When you fight, you poke your opponent 64 times.
· You stay up all night claiming that the Shukaku will eat you.
· You lay and stare at the clouds all day claiming everything to be troublesome.
· You have a frog wallet.
· Every time your class goes on a field trip, you call it a mission.
· You get angry and feel like punching Karin whenever she makes a move on Sasuke.
· Paint your skin red and tell everyone you opened the third chakra gate.
· You type in Konoha as your hometown on Internet forms.
· You keep paper shurikens in your fanny pack.
· You draw mouths on your palm during art class and pretend the clay figures you make come from the mouth.
· When your parents ask you why are your eyes so bloodshot, you tell them it's your Sharingan eye.
· Say "Itadakimasu" before you eat.
Things to do in an Elevator;
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce
Things to do at Walmart...
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring in pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
8. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.
11. Hide in a clothing rack; when people browse through, say PICK ME!
12. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again! "
13. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"