Hi, everyone! My name is Tia. I am an absolute TV show and book junkie. Scroll down to read more about me or step foot into one of my wonderful stories. :D
Now, I made my username a couple of years ago and now that I look at it, it's pretty childish. It basically stands for the pairings I support. Lily P- Lily Potter; Suze S- Suze de Silva; Mia M- Mia Moscovitz. Actually, now that I think about it, it's pretty sexist too...and if I had it my way, I would change my username to nosucthingascoincidences. And I know what you're thinking, why don't you just make a new account? Simple, I have spent too many years on this account to let go of it completely...plus, I'm lazy. :D
TV Shows I Absolutely Adore and the Pairings I Support in No Particular Order
1. Sailor Moon- Gah! The memories I have of this show from my childhood! This is the show that led me down the path of anime and manga. Sailor Moon/Tuxedo Kamen, Bunny/Mamoru, Usagi/Mamoru, Serena/Darien, Mamo-chan/Usako...whichever way you say it, they are my most loved couple in all of anime and manga.
2. Zoey 101- Again, the memories...definitely a Quogan shipper, Quinn and Logan are freaking adorable together. I also like Chase/Zoey. :D
3. Full House- Jesse/Rebecca for sure, they make gorgeous babies together.
4. That 70s Show- At first, I was a hardcore Eric/Donna shipper, and I still am! But I recently went back and watched the show and realized my true calling. Haha, dramatic enough? Anyways, I am now a proud Hyde/Jackie shipper. Only thing is...they never had that happy ending. :(
5. How I Met Your Mother- Oh my goodness. This show is the show I watch when I have a bad day. It just brightens up my day and make me laugh in hysterics. Definitely a Robin/Barney-aholic. Can they get any more legen-wait for it-dary?
6. Bones- Okay, so this is definitely my favorite show right now. I just...I have no words. It can make me laugh, cry, and just squeal in happiness. Oh, and at times retch a little in disgust. So, definitely a Booth/Brennan shipper. (How can anyone watch this show and NOT be a Booth/Brennan shipper? I don't think that's even possible...) They need to jump each other right now. Preferably in an elevator. (Let the record show that that particular line was written before The Blackout in the Blizzard) Also love Angela/Hodgins and Sweets/Daisy. :D
7. The Big Bang Theory- Not as laugh-worthy as How I Met Your Mother, but still pretty awesome. I don't really have any ships for this show...I really want to say Sheldon/Penny, but...I don't know. My little shipper heart calls out more to Leonard/Penny.
8. Castle- THIS SHOW. Shut the front door! This show is the best thing since Bones. If anyone reading this even remotely likes Bones, they need to go watch Castle. And vice-versa. Caskett all. the. way. Also Lanie/Esposito.
9. Cardcaptor Sakura- Um. Syaroun/Sakura. Duh.
10. The Vampire Diaries- Okay, no show has had me guessing like this before. At the beginning, I was so confused as to who I should ship. Confusion is now cleared up! I ship Tyler/Caroline (however, I think that Klaus/Caroline is cute too), Jeremy/Anna (Anna! Come back to me!), Bonnie/Matt, Stefan/Katherine, and DELENA. Delena so much it hurts.
11. Chuck- Charah. THE CUTEST COUPLE IN ALL OF TV LAND. I am going to be a sobbing, hysterical mess when the last episode airs.
12. House- I know Huddy is the popular ship on this show, and I do like Huddy. However, I am much bigger Chameron shipper. I was DEVASTATED when they got divorced and I am still waiting for the day when Cameron returns.
13. Glee- Okay, considering all of the ships on this show, I am only going to list my top ships. First of all, Wemma. I was so disappointed when they didn't get enough screen time during the second season. However, I do have hope for them. Also, Finchel. I love them so much; they are adorable. I also ship Klaine and Brittana.
14. Parks & Recreation: This show is so funny. Words cannot even describe how funny this show is. It's hilarious. Andy/April and Ben/Leslie.
15. Rizzoli & Isles: I love this show, but I honestly don't ship Rizzles. Ack! Don't hit me! I really don't have any ships for this show at all...
16. Friends: Ack! I know I'm super late on hopping on this particular bandwagon, but show is amazing. I just...it's amazing. Chandler/Monica is my OTP, but who doesn't love Ross/Rachel?
17. Pretty Little Liars: I legitimately watched the two seasons in three days. I was that hooked. Ezria. Just- Ezria. Also Haleb and Smoby. :D
18. Vampire Knight: This anime was creepy and I abhorred with the way it ended. But, it was still addicting and somewhat enchanting. Yuuki/Zero.
Books I Pathetically Worship and the Pairings I Ship in No Particular Order
1. Harry Potter- This series is my life. And my childhood. All rolled into one. Lily/James is my OTP in this series. Even though...we never really got to see it. But still. Others include Sirius/OC, Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione. However, I also enjoy Draco/Ginny or Draco/Hermione. Draco is just way too sexy not to love. Although, you won't find any favorites of Harry Potter on this account. If you want to read some of my favorite Harry Potter fanfictions, please do visit my account on harrypotterfanficiton.com- my username there is lilyroxjames. Again, I was young.
2. Mediator- THIS SERIES. ASDFGHJKL;. It changed my life. No joke. It is my favorite series in the whole wide world. And the world is pretty damn big, so you know I'm serious. Suze/Jesse, definitely. How can anybody not ship these two? I do not think it is possible. They are like my Booth and Brennan of the book world. Meant to be.
3. Princess Diaries- Mia/Michael. Forever Princess is my favorite book of this particular series. I love seeing how Mia matures during this series. A little side note, if anybody didn't read the book because you watched the movie and then decided the book was probably too kiddish to read. YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN WRONGER. So go and pick up a copy. Now. Please.
4. Anything At All by Meg Cabot- If you have not noticed yet, she is my favorite author. Ever.
5. Vampire Academy: I got so incredibly obsessed with this series that I read it all in one week. So good. OTP: Dimitri/Rose of course! Other pairings: Lissa/Christian and Sydney/Adrian. I also am in love with Bloodlines, the spin-off.
Also, my nationality is Indian. I am a proud Hindustani and, being a proud Hindustani, it would probably be a crime if I had never watched any Bollywood movies. So, if anybody cares in the slightest, here are my top five favorite Indian movies:
Bollywood Movies I Love so Much it Hurts in a Particular Order
1. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Holy crap-on-a-cracker. This movie was my childhood. I can't imagine not watching it. It was also the first Hindi movie I ever watched, so it has a ton of sentimental value.
2. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenege- This movie ran for ten years in theaters. Yeah, not ten weeks or even ten months. TEN YEARS. It is amazing.
3. Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham- I can't watch this movie without bawling tears. It makes me so sad, but at the same time, I can't watch this movie without laughing hysterically. Kajol's character in this is the best.
4. My Name is Khan- Okay, I can't even talk about this movie without tears coming to my eyes. So, I'm not going to.
5. Dhoom 1 and 2- Please, who doesn't love these movies?
See any particular pattern here? Yes, except for Dhoom, all movies contain Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. These two are my Booth and Brennan in the Bollywood world. They have AMAZING chemistry. Or, as they would put it, comfort. But chemistry sounds better so let's go with that.
And there we go, that's me for you. If you go down further, you can take a look at some of the fanfictions that I have written. Please do. And when you read them, just remember. Reviews make the world go round. :D