The unofficial fan fic author's motto: Anything not nailed down in the source material is mine. Anything I can pry lose, is not nailed down.
I promise I'm still active, just, really, really, slow...
DoctorxRose (perferibly the 10th, but really pretty much any doctor goes)
Avatar the last airbender
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, drawing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and drawing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with some fantastic book or television series, who can express herself better with words than actions, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Lunamione7, Sunshine0235, Edwardcullenrocks, SimplySaturn, She Poe, weasley-twins-41, Somariel, Vi-Violence
（ﾟ､ ｡ ７
This is a kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help him gain world domination.
If you support gay marriage and want to show it, paste this into your profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans..
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it! If you realized this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), DGMSilverAirHead03(USA), Crystal Amethyst (Armenia), InoueR0xO (Pakistan), poohxebony (USA), DreamingInThePast (Spain), loves2readandwrite (USA), SeaDevil (Sweden), Vampgal212 (U.K.), Verdigurl ( New Zealand), Animerockchic (Republic of Ireland), Momoka64 (USA), Ve Kuraresa Bleach (USA), AFleetingPhantom (U.K.), EpicHeroLaugh(USA), Fruity-Dragonfly (USA), Juniper Night(USA/los Estados Unidos), Iiz42awesome (U.K), Pachimew (U.S.A.!), Painting Politics and Poland (USA), Madam Natalya of Awesomeness (USA/U.K), australia831 (USA), PurpleLuna98 (USA), Vi-Violence (USA)
Okay, I've seen some people put dated things like this on their profiles, and I like it, so I'm doing it now. First of all, I'm really sorry but I don't see myself updating any of my fics anytime soon, see I'm currently a college sophomore and this is only my first year out of high school (you can thank dual enrollment for that) I've given myself a goal to graduate a year early and not fail any classes (chemistry is hard!). So unless a have a writing class I'm not going to have the sort of time to get anything done, as it is, I really shouldn't be reading as much fanfiction as I do, what can I say, it stops my brain from melting, but I PROMISE I will NOT ditch any of my fics, I might take forever on them, but I WILL keep them up.
Wow, I'm sleepy... I have a plot bunny for an ATLA fic I want to write, well, it's more of a scene, but I still want to write it at some point, I should take a writing class again, I find a lot more time for writing when I do that... Really, needed more sleep than I got last night, need to learn when to stop reading and go to sleep!
I might actually post again this year, I'm taking my first summer off in three years and I've resolved to put some effort into getting signed up for a writing class when the fall semester starts up. Now go follow my lead, watch Sweeney Todd and worship Jhonny Depp.
Wow I'm terrible, I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long. Swear I'm still here though, I spend all my time on ff, I just like reading more than writing... As you can probably tell from the size of my fave list, any who, just popping in here so everyone can be reassured that I'm still paying attention here, and fic updates will have to wait until I can focus of the fandom in question again (right now I'm really into Marvel's Loki, he is so awesome!)
So I have an idea for a Girl Genius fic (it you are not familiar with that fandom, just know that I strongly recommend it) I might actually find time to write it. Just so you know I've been heavily preoccupied with veterinary technology classes, I have something of a break from those right now, and I got a job at a clinic, and I'm about to move into my own place, so yeah, we'll see how much things stabilize.
Well, I'm pretty busy with work and am moving very slowly, but I have actually started on a English translation of a Tokyo Ghoul fic I found in Spanish and was just not done justice by Google translate (don't worry, I have permission from the original writer! ) it's slow going because not only do I need to find the time to really sit down with it for awhile to really make any progress, but I also have to figure out the best way to restate some things that sound really awkward when translated directly (consequence of differing grammar rules).
I live! And I've even started writing again, just a Bluetooth keyboard to use with my tablet, it helps a lot. Also, just a heads up, I have also gained an ao3 account, that's going to be my first place to post because it's easier to go back and fix typos on there, then I'll put them here after I've had a chance to be told that I missed them on the first go around.