Love to read, definitely love to write, which makes this website perfect for me. Yacht full of OTPS: drarry, viktuuri/victuuri, sheith, clexa, zutara, snowbaz.
Flora: Do I ever cross your mind?
Flora: Do you like me?
Flora: Do you want me?
Flora: Would you cry if I left?
Flora: Would you live for me?
Flora: Would you do anything for me?
Flora: Choose--me or your life
Helia: My life
Flora runs away in shock and pain and Helia runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
LA BELLE DAME SANS MERCI
by: John Keats (1795-1821
O WHAT can ail thee, knight-at-arms, Alone and palely loitering?The sedge has wither’d from the lake, And no birds sing.
O what can ail thee, knight-at-arms! So haggard and so woe-begone?The squirrel’s granary is full, And the harvest’s done.
I see a lily on thy brow With anguish moist and fever dew,And on thy cheeks a fading rose Fast withereth too.
I met a lady in the meads, Full beautiful—a faery’s child,Her hair was long, her foot was light, And her eyes were wild.
I made a garland for her head, And bracelets too, and fragrant zone;She look’d at me as she did love, And made sweet moan.
I set her on my pacing steed, And nothing else saw all day long,For sidelong would she bend, and sing A faery’s song.
She found me roots of relish sweet, And honey wild, and manna dew,And sure in language strange she said— “I love thee true.”
She took me to her elfin grot, And there she wept, and sigh’d fill sore,And there I shut her wild wild eyes With kisses four.
And there she lulled me asleep, And there I dream’d—Ah! woe betide!The latest dream I ever dream’d On the cold hill’s side.
I saw pale kings and princes too, Pale warriors, death-pale were they all;They cried—“La Belle Dame sans Merci Hath thee in thrall!”
I saw their starved lips in the gloam, With horrid warning gaped wide,And I awoke and found me here, On the cold hill’s side.
And this is why I sojourn here, Alone and palely loitering,Though the sedge is wither’d from the lake, And no birds sing.
If anyone likes the couple Flora and Helia from Winx Club, there's a poem that Helia wrote for Flora (In the 4Kids version that i memorized, it's so sweet!!):
Her voice is the whisper of wind sweaped trees
Putting my troubled mind at ease
Her eyes are lit with the new stars aura
I long to be close to my dear Flora.
IM A PROUD BABY V SUPPORTER-OK Guys I know it was bad that naked photos were linked to the internet of her.But it is not like she wanted it to be on the internet for anyone to look at.She apologized for it and i respect her for anybody that doesn't like Vanessa Hudgens.Please just keep your comments to yourself.Thank You Copy/paste into your profile and add your name to the list. Littleinfogirl. Babyvfan
A Tribute To HSM On January 20th, 2006, a movie came out. It wasn't just any Disney movie but High School Musical. On top of having a cast of fresh, talented, (and did I mention hot?) stars, it had a decent message and songs that were contagious. The movie was in fact so big, it went world wide, topped the charts, won awards, and even had teachers and parents singing the songs. It touched the hearts and souls of countless people around the world and racked in tons of money for Disney in the form of two DVDs, a soundtrack, countless posters, shirts, bags, and not to mention more pubclicity. High School Musical...some may say it's childish to like a Disney movie so much, but i think not. I'm proud to say I loved the movie, and would like to say Happy Two Year And A Day Anniversary HSM. If you're a High School Musical fan and proud of it, then copy this and paste it into your profile, or at least show some appreciation.
Kiss on the Forehead --"Forever you will be mine"
Kiss on the Cheek --"We're friends"
Kiss on the Hand --"I adore you"
Kiss on the Neck --"We belong together"
Kiss on the Shoulder --"I want you"
Kiss on the Lips --"I love you" OR "I want you"
What the gesture means...
Holding Hands --"We can learn to love each other"
Slap on the Butt --"That's mine"
Playing with the Ear --"I can't live without you"
Holding on tight --"Don't let go"
Looking into each other's Eyes --"Don't leave me"
Playing with Hair on Head --"Tell me you love me"
Arms around the Waist --"I love you too much to let go"
Laughing while Kissing --"I am completely Comfortable with you"
If you consider yourself a WRITER rather than just an AUTHOR, put this in your profile. Writers put emotion into their work. Authors do it for the money
If while reading someone's fan fiction you LOVED it so much that you wanted to track that person down and give them a flying-takle-hug to show how much you loved their work copy and paste this to your profile
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profie
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with book characters, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. I am that girl.
I'm some one people like to talk to. I'm not popular nor unpopular. I have some friends. Reading is what i do best. It is my passion. When i come home i read, during school i read and walking down the street i read.When i read a book i am caught up on it for a long period of time. I have to read it again. I wish am in the book. I'm different and I like it. I like who i am and don't judge myself to harshly. I am the kind of girl who doesnt need a guy to complete her. I am the kind of girl who talks to herself when there is no one else to talk to. I am the kind of girl who would rather read than do athletics.
My favorite poem by a great-minded poet/Gothic writer:
It was many and many a year ago,
In a kingdom by the sea,
That a maiden there lived whom you may know
By the name of Annabel Lee;
And this maiden she lived with no other thought
Than to love and be loved by me.
I was a child and she was a child,
In this kingdom by the sea,
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
I and my Annabel Lee—
With a love that the wingèd seraphs of Heaven
Coveted her and me.
And this was the reason that, long ago,
In this kingdom by the sea,
A wind blew out of a cloud, chilling
My beautiful Annabel Lee;
So that her highborn kinsmen came
And bore her away from me,
To shut her up in a sepulchre
In this kingdom by the sea.
The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,
Went envying her and me—
Yes!—that was the reason (as all men know,
In this kingdom by the sea)
That the wind came out of the cloud by night,
Chilling and killing my Annabel Lee.
But our love it was stronger by far than the love
Of those who were older than we—
Of many far wiser than we—
And neither the angels in Heaven above
Nor the demons down under the sea
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
For the moon never beams, without bringing me dreams
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
And the stars never rise, but I feel the bright eyes
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side
Of my darling—my darling—my life and my bride,
In her sepulchre there by the sea—
In her tomb by the sounding sea.
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. "I wonder why I talk to myself so much?")
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. "Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’")
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, "Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!"
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no "apparent" reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
I'm a writer
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
The white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"When I was born I was black,"
"When I grew up I was black,"
"When I'm sick I'm black,"
"When I go in the sun I'm black,"
"When I'm cold I'm black,"
"When I die I'll be black."
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're pink,"
"When you grow up you're white,"
"When you're sick, you're green,"
"When you go in the sun you turn red,"
"When you're cold you turn blue,"
"And when you die you turn purple."
"And yet you have the nerve to call me coloured"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Copy this onto your profile and help stop racism!
Find a guy who:
calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who:
kisses your forehead,
who wants to show you off to the world when you are
in your sweats,
who holds your hand in front of his friends,
Wait for the one who is:
constantly reminding you of how much he cares about
you and how lucky
he is to have you
Wait for the one who:
turns to his friends and says,"...that's her."
You Know You're A Writer When...
1) you think of your friends as characters
2) you write them into your story
3) you get revenge on people by basing a mean character off of them in your story.
4) you have conversations with your characters -- the fictional ones, not your friends in the real world -- and, most usually, they hate you for making their life miserable (or WAY too exciting for their liking)
5) you have some books you read for enjoyment, some you read for school, and others you read just to get ideas on how to make your stories flow better
6) everyday, you daydream about how to plug today into your story.
7) the end of your pinky is usually stained with ink (if you're left-handed) or pencil lead.
8) you have way to many saved Word docs in your computer.
9) your drawer is overflowing with copy-paper of your printed stories/filled notebooks.
10) you mentally correct anything you read subconsciously with better words and phrasing.
11) even in the most dire of situations, you're thinking about how it would be best written
12) you hear a song on the radio and you automatically think 'Hey that's a good plot idea.
13) you constantly play the same song over and over to get into a 'mood' for one of the chapters
14) you wake up in the middle of the night to search for a pen/laptop/notebook to write down a story idea because you're afraid that you'll forget it by morning
15) you cannot, cannot stop your characters' dialogue in your head and you start laughing out of nowhere because they said something utterly funny. And then everyone thinks you're a freak. -YES!! I'm known as such a freak because of it!!
16) you actually alternate between using words like comments, reminds, asks, instead of just using 'said' for every single paper you write
17) you cannot control yourself if someone uses the same adjective twice within two/three sentences (unless if it's for emphasis)
18) you end sentences with 'for lack of a better word.' and people look at you weird and say that they don't know what the original word meant in the first place
19) you refuse to throw away old notebooks because of little phrases or things you wrote on the margin of the page concerning a story you were plotting at the time - totally!
20) there are so many things in your head when you're in the middle of writing that you can't type them out fast enough
21) you type full words with proper grammar faster than your friends replying in chatspeak - it's sad how many people don't know how to use proper grammar nowdays...
22) you make up alternative endings for books you've read, movies you've watched, and about every other story out there
23) you make up alternative "endings" for situations in your real life
24) you think about what your characters would do in a situation you're in - every day!
25) you've never had a boyfriend in real life, but in the world of fiction you are very taken.
26) you have never played a videogame. People act as if you're from Mars because of this. And if you do play videogames... you write stories about them...
27) anytime anyone speaks, you add a mental description. ("she said while stroking her head thoughtfully")
28) you find your self speaking in your writing style. ("Yes, Mrs. Smith, I did complete the assignment, however, I found numbers 7 and 12 quite difficult, to say the least.