Location: North Carolina, USA
Birthday: June 11
Likes/Loves: God; Jesus; Bible; church; my family; my friends; Japan; Japanese (people and language); hymns; ramen; chicken; Dr Pepper; lemonade; apple tea; cross-stitching; making friendship bracelets; reading; typing; turtles; small birds; purple; Johnny Depp's Mad Hatter; my college.
Dislikes/Hates: Satan; swearing; anything of the rock, screamo, gothic, or metal music genre; peppers; onions.
Current profile picture: The Mad Hatter from Alice Through the Looking Glass.
We all have heard of audio books, but what about audio fics? Now you can listen to a fanfic while doing something else! You may need to turn up your volume to the max while listening to mine. If you would like yours to have an audio file, message me! Depending on the story I may or may not consent to do it (because of swear words or explicit sexual references). Rated M stories are a definite no-no for me.
My stories currently available for audio listening (All of these can be found on my yourlisten profile, PurpleSara):
It's a Wonderful Life (Shugo Chara fanfic) - 13 mins, 53 secs.
I'll Make You Forget (Shugo Chara fanfic) - 12 mins, 41 secs.
Ice Cream Kisses (Detective Conan fanfic) - 6 mins, 32 secs.
Tragic Memory (Shugo Chara fanfic) - 13 mins, 6 secs.
Sorrows and Comforts (Shugo Chara fanfic) - 34 mins, 48 secs.
First Name (Gosick fanfic) - 5 mins, 13 secs.
PurpleSara, the Amateur Author
My favorite color is purple, and my real name is Sara.
Two decades old!
Generally calm, quiet, and shy. I'm not a chatterbox, but I can be at very rare times...
I do it from time to time, when I bring myself to write. It's not exactly a hobby.
I don't think myself as a very creative author. I admire those who can write so many stories (like 15) or so many chapters in one story.
Being a Christian, I do not put swearing or taking God's name in vain in my stories. And I don't make vulgar or sexual jokes or implications (not that I'm saying that everyone else does). Call me childish or naïve or whatever, but IMO it's better to not be swept away by the crowd that's clearly moving to destruction (and I'm not saying that they should be completely left alone; they should be helped and saved).
- 20 Facts About Me -
1. My family is Baptist Christian, and I am too. So because of that, I won't put any swearing or taking God's name in vain or anything inappropriate in my fanfics or on my profile. I will defend my faith when necessary. I'm just making that as clear as possible.
2. I'm a quarter Italian, one eighth Irish, and one eighth German. I have American citizenship.
3. I have a habit of licking the spout of the cup I'm drinking out of simply because I don't like the little bit that comes out.
4. I have a bad habit of chewing on my fingers. I don't do it as much anymore, but I still do it.
5. My ankles tip in a little bit.
6. I remember peoples' birthdates, ages, and personal information/interests more than anything else.
7. The longest I've grown my hair was about 2 feet, 8 inches.
8. I'm really shy around people, but if I spend some time with them, I start to warm up. With kids my age, I start to talk a little more.
9. I'll probably be the quietest person you'll ever meet. I hardly talk at all, so I can be a good listener.
10. I like to cross-stitch and make friendship bracelets. They're just so fun! I started doing cross-stitching in March 2011, and I starting making friendship bracelets in July 2014.
11. I'm the youngest in my family with four older brothers and one older sister. The age difference between me and my oldest brother is 14 years.
12. I prefer having crushed ice in my sodas and not whole ice.
13. I'm not allowed to wear jeans, but I'm allowed to wear culottes.
14. I've sung quite a few solos in my life.
15. I'm the only one in my family that's born on an odd day (meaning, I'm the only one born on a day with an odd number).
16. I used to play Club Penguin when I was younger. I joined in August 2007. I quit completely in 2012. It was my favorite game.
17. I honestly forget how I was introduced to anime. I vaguely remember watching an episode of Detective Conan for the first time with a friend (back then I didn't understand a thing in Japanese). Perhaps several months later in 2008, I somehow came across the 11th movie of DC (Detective Conan)... on Youtube, maybe? I forget if I watched the whole thing then. So then I got interested in DC and eventually came across several others. DC still remains my favorite anime/manga :D. Anime has helped me in my Japanese vocabulary some, and also taught me how young people talk... so then I can be somewhat used to it.
18. My favorite genre in either books, anime, or manga is mystery. I also like adventure, suspense, romance, and fantasy.
19. I've never read or watched Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece (well, except for the first chapter in Naruto). I just never took an interest in them.
20. I think I'm better in Japanese than any of my siblings right now! Though it still needs work.
WHEN I SAY I AM A CHRISTIAN
When I say..."I am a Christian",
I'm not shouting, "I am saved!"
I'm whispering, "I was lost."
That is why I chose this way.
When I say..."I am a Christian",
I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble
And need someone to be my guide.
When I say..."I am a Christian"
I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak
And pray for strength to carry on.
When I say..."I am a Christian"
I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed
and cannot ever pay the debt.
When I say..."I am a Christian"
I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are too visible.
But God believes I'm worth it.
When I say..."I am a Christian"
I still feel the sting of pain.
I have my share of heartaches
Which is why I seek His name.
When I say..."I am a Christian"
I do not wish to judge.
I have no authority;
I only know I'm loved.
Repost this if you are a Christian and agree with what this says.
Without GOD, our week would be:
Repost this if you are not ashamed of GOD.
Seven days without GOD will make one weak.
I really found this interesting:
Why do we ((sleep)) in church,
But stay ((awake)) through a 2 hour movie?
Why is it so ((hard)) to talk about God,
but so ((easy)) to Gossip?
Why are we so ((bored)) when we look at a Christian magazine,
But find it ((easy)) to read Playboy?
Why is it so easy to ((ignore)) a Godly Facebook Wall Post,
Yet we ((repost)) the nasty ones?
Why are ((churches)) getting smaller,
But ((bars and clubs)) are growing?
Think about it, are you going to repost this? Are you going to ignore it, cause you think you'll get laughed at?
If someone put a gun to your head, asked if you believed in God, and told you they would shoot you if you said yes, would you say yes? If you would, copy this into your profile.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the divine God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit,
Then copy and paste this in your profile
This isn't a chain letter, but this story is so touching. Please take time to read. You don't have to, though.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up 4 him he will stand up for you.
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy today i learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definatlely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and i cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy My hair is starting to grow. It is very short and thin but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy' he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor agian. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP ME!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus' arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion is Just...One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that'll never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak. And one more nose that will never breathe fresh air.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile
Racism is wrong and can often times destroy people's self confidence. It's a horrible and cruel way to treat people. To prove that we are all alike, try this simple experiment: Hold your hand up to a light of some kind. You'll see a shadow cast nearby. Now, have someone of a different race hold their hand up too. You'll see, essentially, the same image. Five fingers and a palm. Skin color doesn't matter when you get right down to it. If you are against racism, copy this message and my symbol for equality to your profile.
Do you live with or know about child abuse? If you do, or don't read the poem below, copy and paste it into your profile, you never know it just might make someone feel better and give them hope.
My name is Sarah. I am but three,
My eyes are swollen I cannot see,
I must be stupid I must be bad
What else could have made my daddy so mad?
I wish I were better I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up All the day long.
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark my folks aren't home
When my mommy does come I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just One whipping tonight.
Don't make a sound! I just heard a car
My daddy is back From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse My name he calls
I press myself Against the hard wall
I try and hide From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now I'm starting to cry
He finds me weeping He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me And yells at me more,
I finally get free And I run for the door.
He's already locked it And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream But its now much too late
His face has been twisted Into unimaginable hate
The hurt and the pain Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy! Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless Sprawled on the floor
My name is Sarah And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy Murdered me.
There are thousands of kids out there just like Sarah. And you can help. Sickens me to my soul, and if you just read this and don't pass it on I pray for your forgiveness, cause you would have to be one heartless person to not be affected by this story. And because you are affected, do something about it!! So all I am asking you to do, is take some time to send this on and acknowledge that this stuff does happen, and that people like her dad do live in our society,and I pray for child abuse to wither out and die,but also pray for the safety of our youth. Please pass this poem on because as crazy as it might sound,it might just indirectly change a life. Hey, you NEVER know. Please put this on your site if you are AGAINST CHILD ABUSE.
COPY AND PASTE INTO PROFILE
-Japanese names I thought up-
Okay, some of these names are names I've heard of before but with different kanjis (Chinese characters), so technically, they're not exactly names I thought up. Just that, I've given the names different kanji that I've never seen being used in that particular name before. Also, most of the names have a kind of Christian theme to them, so keep that in mind.
1. 光兵（こうへい）Kouhei (pronounced "koh-hey"); meaning: "soldier of light". Boy's name.
2. 奇跡（きせき）Kiseki (pronounced "key-seh-key"); meaning: "miracle". Girl's name.
3. 一生（かずき）Kazuki (pronounced "kah-zoo-key"); meaning: "one life". Mostly boy's name, but could be a girl's name.
4. 知識（ちしき）Chishiki (pronounced "chee-she-key"); meaning: "knowledge". Mostly girl's name, but could be a boy's name.
5. 聖智（せいち）Seichi (pronounced "say-chee"); meaning: "holy wisdom". Boy's name.
6. 真多生（またい）Matai (pronounced "mah-tie"); meaning: "true, much life". Boy's name. "Matai" is the Japanese form of "Matthew" in the Bible.
7. 聖歌（せいか）Seika (pronounced "say-kah"); meaning: "holy song". Girl's name.
8. 恵美理（えみり）Emiri (pronounced "eh-mee-ree"); meaning: "blessing, beautiful, reason". Girl's name. Could be a Japanese equivalent to Emily.
9. 基喜（もとき）Motoki (pronounced "moh-toh-key"); meaning: "foundation of joy". Boy's name.
10. 美由喜（みゆき）Miyuki (pronounced "mee-you-key"); meaning: "beautiful, reason, joy". Girl's name.
11. 佳理咲（かりさ）Karisa (pronounced "kah-ree-sah"); meaning: "good, reason, bloom". Girl's name.
12. 恵真（えま）Ema (pronounced "eh-mah"); meaning: "blessing true". Girl's name. Could be a Japanese equivalent to Emma.
13. 雄大也（ゆだや）Yudaya (pronounced you-dah-yuh); meaning: "leader, big, to be". Boy's name. "Yudaya" is the Japanese form of "Judea" in the Bible.
14. 勇雄（いさお）Isao (pronounced ee-sah-oh); meaning: "courageous leader". Boy's name.
15. 愛新歌（あにか）Anika (pronounced ah-nee-kah); meaning: "love, new, song". Girl's name.
16. 花蓮（かれん）Karen (pronounced kah-ren); meaning: "flower, lotus." Girl's name. Could be a Japanese equivalent to Karen.
-Anime's I Watched- (The bold ones are ones I really like, italics are ones that were okay, and plain ones are ones I don't like as much...)
Detective Conan (#1 favorite!!! :D)
Detective Academy Q
Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy)
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Idiots, Tests, and Summoned Beasts)
Shugo Chara! [Shugo Chara Doki!, Shugo Chara Party!]
Kimi ni Todoke [2nd Season] (Reaching You)
Yumeiro Patissiere [Professional] (Dream-Colored Patissiere)
Haruka Nogizaka's Secret [Purezza]
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (My Sister Can't Be This Cute)
Psychic Detective Yakumo
Yumekui Merry (Dream-Eater Merry)
Rio: Rainbow Gate!
Hetalia: Axis Powers [Hetalia: Axis Powers 2] [Hetalia: World Series]
Detective Loki Ragnarok
Zero no Tsukaima (The Familiar of Zero)
Cuticle Tantei Inaba (Cuticle Detective Inaba)
Kotoura-san (Miss Kotoura)
Inu x Boku SS
One Week Friends
Kindaichi Case Files
-Manga's I Read- (bold ones are ones I really like, italics are ones that were okay, and plain ones are ones I don't like as much...)
Detective Conan (#1 favorite!!! :D)
He's Dedicated to Roses (Korean Manhwa)
Boarding House of Hunks (Korean Manhwa)
Boy of the Female Wolf (Korean Manhwa)
Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy)
Gokujou Twins (First-rate twins)
Shugo Chara! (Guardian Chara!)
Kimi ni Todoke (Reaching You)
Do You Remember, Mogwa? (Korean Manhwa)
Kodomo no Jikan (Chiildren's Time)
Dengeki Daisy (Electric Daisy)
Watashi ni xx Shinasai! (Do xx to me!)
Ryouko's Casebook of Spirits
Hell Teacher Nube
Koakuma Kiss (Little Devil Kiss)
Youko x Boku SS (Fox Spirit x Me Secret Service)
Boku wa Kiss de Uso wo Tsuku (I tell lies by a kiss or I tell a lie by a kiss)
Ren'ai Kaidan Sayoko-san (Miss Sayoko's Romantic Ghost Story)
Miseinen Dakedo Kodomo Janai (I'm underage but I'm not a kid)
My Little Robinson
Kore wa Koi no Hanashi (This is a story of love)
Mikami-sensei no Itoshikata (The way Mikami-sensei loves)
Sensei, Suki (I like sensei)
Genshoku Tsundere Danshi Ikenai Sensei (Pure-colored (?) Tsundere Boys - Naughty Teacher)
Itsuka no Seishun (Itsuka's Youth)
Yurara no Tsuki (Yurara's Moon)
-Favorite Couples- (not in any particular order, although I would say Kazuya x Victorique and Rumbelle are my top two.)
Wataru x Miwako, Shinichi x Ran, Makoto x Sonoko (Detective Conan)
Kazuya x Victorique (Gosick)
Kyuu x Megumi (Detective Academy Q)
Ryuuji x Taiga (Toradora!)
Natsume x Mikan (Alice Academy)
Ikuto x Amu, Nagihiko x Rima (Shugo Chara!)
Shouta x Sawako (Kimi ni Todoke)
Kiyokazu Fujimoto x Kobato (Kobato.)
Makoto x Ichigo (Dream-Colored Patissiere)
Yuuto x Haruka (Haruka Nogizaka's Secret)
Kyou x Tooru (Fruits Basket)
Daichi x Najika (Kitchen Princess)
Tasuku Kurosaki x Teru (Dengeki Daisy)
Shigure x Yukina (Watashi ni xx Shinasai!)
Kyou x Misao (Black Bird)
Taku x Ryouko (Ryouko's Casebook of Spirits)
Shin x Honoka (Chibi Devi!)
Soushi Miketsukami x Ririchiyo (Inu x Boku SS)
Nao x Karin (Miseinen Dakedo Kodomo Janai)
Shinichi x Haruka (Kore wa Koi no Hanashi)
Tarrant Hightopp x Alice Kingsleigh (Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, Alice Through the Looking Glass)
Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold x Belle French (Once Upon a Time)
Professor Friedrich Bhaer x Jo(sephine) March (Little Women, Little Men, Jo's Boys)
-Top 20 Favorite Anime Characters-
1. Conan Edogawa/Shinichi Kudou (Detective Conan)
2. Taketora Shibata (Shibatora)
3. Sawako Kuronuma (Kimi ni Todoke)
4. Kazuya Kujo (Gosick)
5. Kyou Souma (Fruits Basket)
6. Victorique de Blois (Gosick)
7. Yuuto Ayase (Haruka Nogizaka's Secret)
8. Shouta Kazehaya (Kimi ni Todoke)
9. Ran Mouri (Detective Conan)
10. Tasuku Kurosaki (Dengeki Daisy)
11. Haruka Nogizaka (Haruka Nogizaka's Secret)
12. Kairi Sanjou (Shugo Chara!)
13. Megumi "Megu" Minami (Detective Academy Q)
14. Russia (Hetalia series)
15. Alistia "Alice" Rein (Haruka Nogizaka's Secret)
16. Tooru Honda (Fruits Basket)
17. Rima Mashiro (Shugo Chara!)
18. Temari (Shugo Chara!)
19. Subaru Okiya (Detective Conan)
20. Kintarou "Kinta" Tohyama (Detective Academy Q)
-Top 10 Favorite Fictional Characters-
1. Conan Edogawa/Shinichi Kudou (Detective Conan)
2. Tarrant Hightopp/The Mad Hatter (Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, Alice Through the Looking Glass)
3. Gandalf the Gray/White (The Lord of the Rings)
4. Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold (Once Upon a Time)
5. Taketora Shibata (Shibatora)
6. Jason Gideon (Criminal Minds)
7. Sawako Kuronuma (Kimi ni Todoke)
8. Kazuya Kujo (Gosick)
9. Friedrich Bhaer (Little Women, Little Men, Jo's Boys)
10. Alaric Garaunt (Sanctuary series by Robert J. Crane)
TRY TO READ THIS:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rseearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!Cool Huh?
if you can read this, put it in your profile.
Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers and enter yours. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real ... nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name? Sara
2. A four Letter Word: sell
3. A boy's Name: Samson
4. A girl's Name: Salome
5. An occupation: salesman
6. A color: sunset gold
7. Something you wear: sweater
8. A country: Spain
9. A food: salmon
10. Something found in the bathroom: shampoo
11. A place: Sapporo
12. A reason for being late: sickness
13. Something you'd shout: Selling lemonade!
14. Movie title: Saludos Amigos
15. Something you drink: strawberry lemonade
16. A musical group: Stray Cats
17. An animal: salamander
18. A street name: Smith Street
19. A type of car: Subaru
20. The title of a song: The Stranger of Galilee
Find out your ninja name and then repost this quiz and add your name to it. It's funny but it's cool. It's optional, but try just for the fun of it!kk
Make your ninja name from the following alphabet:
A- ka B- zu C- mi D- te E- ku F- lu G- ji H- ri I- ki J-zu K- me L- ta M- rin N- to O-mo P- no Q- ke R- shi S- ari T-chi U- do V- ru W-mei X- na Y- fu Z- zi
After you finish, post it in a new bulletin with your name ...
April - Kanoshikita
Jude - Zudoteku
Keith - Mekukichiri
valerie ruka taku shikiku (say that 3 times fast!)
Mike - Rin Kimeku
murphy- Rin doshino rifu
logan - Tamojikato Takuku Rimotarinkuari!
Miss Lady Annik- Mikashimotakitoku Takuritakiku Tadotozikushi (awesome.. I can't say my own name!)
Tomaz - Chimorinkazi
Lidija - Takitekizuka (hehe)
Christian Storm- Mirishikiarichikikato Arichimoshirin !!yes!!
Aaron - Kakashimoto - great, my name sounds like a fecal Motorola commercial...
Mike- Rinkimeku- ricky makes who?
Lara - Takashika Zukutatakulukudokitataku!!... I like it!
meg - rinkuji the eliminator!
Kyja- Mefuzuka Mekitoji ...mmmmm, delicious
Felix- Lukutakina (dammit, I'm a girl!!)
Zack- Zikamemi Brian- Zushikikato Erin-kushikito ( thats pretty hot)
Tony-Chimotofu KELSEY- MEKUTAARIKUFU
karrah- mekashishikari zushikikatoto. woooo.
Vanessa- Rukatokuariarika Arichikikushi. yus sir
Codey- Mimotekufu Zumotachiku
Rota- Kurinkitafu Shimochika...i like it muy macho!
Laura Jopp - Takadoshika Zumomono haha i love it
Steph - Arichikunori
Jet- Zukuchi...I sound like a type of food...
Bella- Zukutataka...Ha ha ha! I sound funny!_
Angie-Katojiriku...It sounds like a mix of a guy and girl's name...
Dzamira= Tezikarinkishika...sounds like a type of sushi or sumtin...
Steven-Arichikurukuto(me:that sounds awsome!!)
Lauren Smith-Takadoshikuto Aririnkichiri (me: Wow...ummm...lol)
and StarWarsAddi is...Dun Dun Dun...: ArichikashiMeikashiariKateteki (Say THAT 5 times fast!! LOL
Jessi - Zukuariariki Meikuzuzukushi interesting...
Tafufuto Kaila-Mekakikata Rinkashikiku Nokukashiarimotowicked!
Billy mcnamara=zukitatafu rinmotokarinkashika
Monounoke - Rinmotomodotomomeku (xD lmao, that's just too damn funny)
Cierra - Mikikushishika (i'm going to be known as retarded name ninja... *sigh*)
Saika Miyazaki - Arikakimeka Rinkifukazikameki (So very retarted, *giggles* oh well)
Sara - Arikashika (or with my pen name, PurpleSara, Nodoshinotaku Arikashika)
If you have a story in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like animals, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like anime or manga, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you actually made up your own charas, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to the list: KawaiiNatsumi15, SoulandMaka4ever, PurpleSara,
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like reading, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think child abuse is horrible, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that looks don't matter (well, most of the time you think that), copy and paste this in your profile.
If you like these copy and paste thingies, then paste this on your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen Teetering On The Brink Of Insanity Past The Point Of No Return Man Life Sucks, The Poisoned Doughnut of DOOM, CrushedUnderLove, Clowny4evur, WantingFreedom, MahouGirl123, BubblyAng3l, PurpleSara,
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingys, then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE.
99.8 of anime fans are obsessing over Naruto. If you are the last few of the clan who can think up three better animes than this, paste this on your profile. Sorry Naruto fans.
If you love romance stories, paste this in your profile.
I want Child Abuse to stop and if you do too, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't fit the description of the non-existent word of 'normal', then put this into your profile right now!!
If you think Japan is cool, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you were going to say it, put this on your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remembered, copy this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste in to your profile, copy and paste this in to your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you believe in God (not just know He is God, but you accepted Jesus in your heart), copy and paste this into your profile.
If your name starts with an S, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your favorite color is purple, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like Dr. Pepper, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like Detective Conan, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have many siblings (4 or more), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a virgin and plan to keep it until you're married, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you made your own copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're shy, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're quiet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're bilingual (somebody who speaks/understands two languages), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a strict punctuator and/or capitalizer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like typing and/or type fast, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a good speller, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate being embarrassed, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you really love somebody of the opposite sex (it can be family), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like mysteries, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you stayed up until midnight or past midnight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like singing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you take a shower every night, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate getting your hands dirty, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you're learning/have learned sign language, copy and paste this on your profile.
98 percent of teens do or have tried pot. If you are the 2 percent who have not, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever wondered what the afterlife is like, copy this into your profile.
If you love reading, copy this into your profile.
If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
98 of teenagers have not read Manga. If you're one of the two percent that has, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than ten consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you sometimes hear the voices of TV characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If murders make you sick copy and paste this in your profile.
If you love instant ramen, paste this on your profile.
If you have your "own little world", copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are a teenager, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get upset when a website that says: "You have to wait _ minutes to continue watching this anime", copy and paste this to your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
If you managed to copy and paste too many things, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love and hate your life at the same time, copy this to your profile.
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories copy and paste this to your profile.
If you know our society is moving in the wrong direction, copy and paste this into your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off its orbit" for a couple scientists’ likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If sometimes your fanfics seem to write themselves, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that says pull (or vice versa) copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have too many of these copy-and-paste things in your profile and don't care who dislikes it, copy this into your profile.
If your profile is WAAAAAYYYY too long, copy this into your profile and proceed to brag about how long your profile is.
If you love these copy and paste things, even though they aren't that cool to begin with, copy this into your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather than read. If you are part of the 35 percent who read more than watch TV then copy and paste this to your Profile.
I believe in Jesus. And guess what? I'm proud to say I do. I'm proud to say I trust God and have faith in Him. If you're proud of that, and are willing to stand up for God, post this into your profile.
If you have a lot of fanfic ideas in your head but are unable to bring yourself to write them, copy and paste this in your profile.
The Stupid Test! (put an x next to the one that is you, then in the end, add up all of the x's. if you have 18 or less, then u r not stupid.) p.s. this is not a real test, just something for fun!
() Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.
() You have run into a glass/screen door.
() You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
(x) You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
Total so far = 2
() You have run into a tree.
() It IS possible to lick your elbow
() You just tried to lick your elbow.
() You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star have the same rhythm.
() You just tried to sing them.
() You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
(x) You have choked on your own spit.
() You have seen the the Matrix and still don’t get it.
(x) You didn’t notice that in the last question “the” was spelled twice
(x) You just looked at it.
() Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde/has blonde in it.
(x) People have called you slow.
Total so far = 6
() You have accidentally caught something on fire
(x) You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes/cheek.
(x) You have caught yourself drooling.
() You’ve fallen asleep in class
() If someone says “fart” you laugh.
(x) You just laughed.
Total so far = 9
() Sometimes you just stop thinking
() You tell a story and forget what you were talking about
() People are often shaking their heads and walking away from you
() You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
(x) You use your fingers to do simple math.
total so far = 10
() You have eaten a bug.
() You are taking this test when you should be doing something important
(x) You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
(x) You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand, pocket, head, etc.
total so far= 12
() You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t post them, even when you know it won’t happen to you.
() You break a lot of things.
() Your friends know not to use big words around you
(x) You sometimes tilt your head when you’re confused
() You have fallen out of your chair before
() When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling
Total all together= 13
Hehe, so I'm pretty much not stupid.
100 Questions - Last taken: 3/2/2018, 8:54 PM
1. Last hug: My friend, K.
2. Last phone call: My pastor.
3. Last text message: Last sent, my brother, S. Last received, my colleague, G.
4. Last song you heard: Our Great Savior.
5. Last time you cried: I don't remember.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: No.
7. Been cheated on: Not really, but it's like I've been betrayed by one that I really loved.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes.
9. Lost someone special: No.
10. Been depressed: Yes.
11. Felt like everything was perfect: Perhaps.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR (2018) HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yep! Made quite a few last year, too.
16. Fallen out of love: You could say that.
17. Laughed until you cried: Not quite to that extent. I don't doubt that I will, though.
18. Met someone who changed you: No.
19. Found out who your true friends were: Nope.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Well, yes... in a positive way.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: No.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: The majority of friends I have I know in real life.
23. How many kids do you want: Six or seven at most. Four at least. I got the names picked out!
24. Do you have any pets: No, but we used to.
25. Do you want to change your name: Nope. "Sara" means "princess" :) Spiritually speaking, I am a princess...
26. What did you do for your last birthday: My brother and his wife took me out to a delicious Italian restaurant the night before my bday.
27. What time did you wake up today: Around 5:50 AM. 7 AM classes, ugh.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Getting ready for bed.
29. Name something you cannot wait for: Spring break!
30. Last time you saw your mother: January 4th.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Some of my past.
32. What are you listening to right now: Some cheering and noises going on in the gym behind the library. Really, now, that's just a terrible place to put a library.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: He goes by Thomas, and no, not at all that much.
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: Nobody.
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest in that order. Though with the restrictions on campus I haven't been able to access them in a while.
36. What's your real name: Sara.
37. Nicknames: Not any official ones, although Dad will occasionally call me "Sar" (pronounced like Sara only without the "a") and Sira Sira (pronounced like "sir" and "ah").
38. Relationship Status: Single.
39. Zodiac sign: Gemini
40. Male or female: Wow, you ask me this now? Isn't it obvious I'm female?
41. Primary school: Homeschooled.
42. Secondary School: Still homeschooled.
43. High school/college: Homeschooled in high school. Currently in my freshman year at Ambassador Baptist College.
44. Write w/e you want here: Hi. I like purple and Dr Pepper. tehe
45. Tall or short: Short
46. Height: Last time I checked, 60 inches; five feet exactly; 152.4 cm. Possibly an inch taller now.
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Somewhat.
48. What do you like about yourself: ...uh. My singing abilities...? And, I like how I can spell and punctuate correctly.
49. Piercings: No.
50. Tattoos: No.
51. Righty or lefty: Right-handed.
52. First surgery: None.
53. First piercing: None.
54. First best friend: The earliest I can remember is a Japanese American who lives near me. We don't make contact that much now, though.
55. First sport you joined: I don't do sports.
56. First vacation: Err... we haven't really had a "vacation"...
57. First love: :/ A guy that was way, and I mean way older than me.
58. First pair of trainers: I don't know...?
59. Eating: Nothing.
60. Drinking: Water.
61. I'm about to: Type more.
62. Listening to: Noises in the gym.
63. Waiting for: 9:30 so I can close up the library.
64. Want kids: Yes.
65. Get married: Yes.
66. Career: Missionary.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes! Blue, specifically!
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs... if I'm really close with somebody, maybe kisses. I'm not the type of person to do each, really.
69. Shorter or taller: Taller than me.
70. Older or Younger: Older. I wouldn't mind a 10-year age gap.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms.
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive?
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship... definitely.
75. Looks or personality: Personality mostly.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: No.
77. Liked someone without them knowing it: Yes.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: No.
79. Sex on first date: ...no.
80. Broken someone's heart: Probably have.
81. Gossiped: No.
82. Been arrested: No.
83. Turned someone down: ...hmm, probably.
84. Cried when someone died: Yes, although the funny thing is I hardly knew anything about him. I suppose it's because of the suddenness of his death.
85. Fallen for a friend: Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: How can I believe in myself when my heart is so deceitful? (this is not to say that I don't have self-esteem or self-confidence)
87. Miracles: Yes.
88. Love at first sight: Possibly, yes.
89. Heaven: Yes.
90. Santa Claus: No.
91: Aliens: No.
92. Angels: Yes.
93: God: Yes.
94. Had more than one girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No.
95. Did you sing today? Yes.
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? If I don't think about it, no.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? Back to my mistakes.
98. Do you like kids? Why yes... I do, but I don't know if I'm good with them or not.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? Not really... since I've kind of "been in love" myself a few times.
100. Do you like the way you look? I'm quite content. :)
-A Dumb Quiz- Last taken: 3/2/2018, 8:59 PM
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4:
"Who was the last of the judges of Israel? (Samuel)" - Book by Book Old Testament Quizzes.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
A small stack of books. Figures, I'm in the library.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Andy Griffith Show.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Noises in the gym behind me... in the library.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I last stepped outside today to open up the library.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My computer screen...
9. What are you wearing?
A hot pink short-sleeved shirt, an embellished jean skirt, brown boots, a watch, and a necklace.
10. Did you dream last night?
I don't think so.
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Bookshelves, bookshelves, and more bookshelves.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not weird, but I did find a four-leaf clover on Sunday.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Castle in the Sky.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Books... some games...
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
There’s a lot of stuff you don’t know about me; why should I tell you?
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I don’t know what I could change. Sure, this world is corrupted, but I can’t do anything about it. God can, though. That is not to say that I won't try to make whatever difference I can.
19. Do you like to dance?
No, I've never danced before.
20. George Bush:
I don't know much about him, except that he's the former president of the USA...
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Well... I already am... I'm liking it so far.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the Pearly Gates?
“Well done, good and faithful servant; enter into the joy of your Lord!” is what I want to hear the most.
100 Truths - Last taken: 3/2/2018, 9:05 PM
1. Real name: Sara
2. Nickname: None.
3. Zodiac Sign: Gemini
4. Male or female: Female
5. Skin color: White
6. Eye color: Dark brown
7. Hair color: Dark brown
8. Tall or short: Short
9. Black or white: White
10: Red or blue: Red
11. Sweats or Jeans: Neither.
12. Phone or Camera: Camera
13. Health freak: Not really.
14. Orange or Apple: Apple
15. Do you have a crush on someone: Somewhat.
16. Eat or Drink: Eat
17. Piercings: None.
18. Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
HAVE YOU EVER...
19. Been in an airplane: Yes, several times.
20. Been in a relationship: Sort of...?
21. Been in a car accident: Yes, but not a severe one.
22. Been in a fist fight: No.
23. First piercing: None.
24. First best friend: I won't give her name, but the earliest I can remember is a Japanese-American two years older than me. We aren't really friends anymore...
25. First award: Maybe a Bible reading award? More like a certificate, though.
26. First crush: A guy that was way older than me...
27. First words: Dunno.
28. First kiss: Really embarrassing, but my first kiss was with the best friend I was talking about... but that was when I was 6 or 7, so I didn't know any better...
29. Last person you talked to in person: A college student.
30. Last person you texted: Last sent to my brother, S. Last received from my colleague, G.
31. Last person you watched a movie with: My brother.
32. Last food you ate: Pepperoni stromboli.
33. Last movie you watched: Castle in the Sky.
34. Last song you listened to: Our Great Savior.
35. Last thing you bought: Food and essential items.
36. Last person you hugged: My friend, K.
37. Food(s): Ramen, chicken, udon, curry, mashed potatoes.
38. Drink(s): Dr Pepper, apple tea, and lemonade.
39. Bottom(s): Skirts
40. Flower(s): I don't know.
41. Animal(s): Turtles (specifically, terrapins) and small birds.
42. Color(s): Purple and red.
43. Movie(s): Alice Through the Looking Glass. HANDS DOWN!
44. Subject(s): Spelling and math.
PUT AN X IN THE BRACKETS IF YES:
45. In love with someone [ ]
46. Celebrated Halloween [ ]
47. Had your heart broken [X]
48. Went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone [X]
49. Had someone question my sexual orientation. [ ]
50. Owns/Owned a pet (or more) [X]
51. Lost a friend [X] (but not by death)
52. Had surgery [ ]
53. Did something you regret [X] (oh so many times)
54. Broke a promise [X]
55. Hid a secret [X]
56. Pretended to be happy [X]
57. Met someone who changed your life [X]
58. Pretended to be sick [ ]
59. Left the country you live in [X]
60. Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it [X] (Ha! I tried squid once and it actually wasn't that bad...)
61. Cried over the silliest thing [ ]
62. Ran a mile [X]
63. Went to the beach with your best friend [ ]
64. Got into an argument with your friend(s) [X]
65. Hated someone [X]
66. Stayed single for 2 years [X] (still am, lol)
67. Eating: Nothing
68. Drinking: Water.
69. Listening: Noises in the gym.
70. Sitting/Laying: Sitting on a chair.
71. Plans for today: Update this profile, close up the library in half an hour, wander in the Commons just because, have fun in the dorm before going to bed.
72. Waiting: To close the library.
73. Want kids: Yes.
74. Want to get married: Yes.
75. Career: Missionary.
WHICH IS BETTER IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?:
76. Lips or eyes: Eyes (blue!)
77. Shorter or taller: Taller
78. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic
79. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms
80. Cute or sexy: Cute, I suppose.
81. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
82. Looks or personality: Personality, mostly.
HAVE YOU EVER?:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: No.
84. Snuck out of a house: No.
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: No.
86. Killed somebody: No.
87. Broken someone's heart: Probably...
88. Been in love: Yes.
89. Cried when someone died: Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: The heart is deceitful above all things; who can know it?
91. Miracles: Yes.
92. Love at first sight: Perhaps...
93. Heaven: Yes.
94. Santa Clause: No.
95. Sex on the first date: No...
96. Kiss on the first date: No.
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes.
98. Do you know who your real friends are: Yes.
99. Do you believe in God: Yes! *nods fervently*
100. Post as 100 truths: Yeah, sure.
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
Soda or Juice: Soda
7up or Sprite: Sprite...?
Yellow or Purple: Purple! :D :D
Blue or Green: Blue... probably.
Rock or Rap: Neither, really.
TV or Movies: Movies, I guess.
Scary or Comedy: Comedy, definitely!
Night or Morning: Morning?
Kisses or Hugs: :S Sort of both, but maybe a little more of hugs...
Life or Death: Life... obviously.
Up or Down: Uhh... up?
Noise or Silence: Silence
Run or Walk: Walk
Burger King or McDonald's: McDonald's! Their Southern Chicken Sandwich is so good x.x *drools*
Apples or Bananas: Apples, maybe?
Mexican or Italian Food: Italian... *grin* I went to this one Italian restaurant while I was in America and ordered lasagne and something else that I forgot the name of, and it was so good... *drools*
Winter or Summer: Er, it honestly depends... 'cause if winter comes, I wish summer were here, and when summer is here, I wish winter were here...
Spring or Fall: I think spring, because I get to hear so many birds outside.
Chocolate or Candy: Chocolate, maybe? But then it depends on what candy I'm eating... like Skittles *grin*
Chicken or Beef: CHICKEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Left or Right: Right-handed, if that's what you're trying to ask...
Doritos or Cheetos: Doritos, maybe?
Cold or Hot: Uh... it kind of depends... in the summer, I'd wanna be cold... in the winter, I'd wanna be hot...
Weird or Normal: Normal
Elmo or Ernie: Elmo, I guess?
School or No School: In some cases, school, in lots of others, no school...
Meat or Fish: Meat
Long or Short Nails: Short nails is my new fad now.
Hot Fudge or Caramel: Hot fudge, maybe?
Halloween or Christmas: Christmas
Pizza or Spaghetti: Pizza :D
Scream or Cry: Cry
Camera or Digital Camera: Digital camera?
DVD or VHS: DVD
Pickles or Cucumbers: Pickles
Love or Hate: Love, obviously...
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla, maybe?
Latte or Espresso: I don't drink coffee.
Outside or Inside: Inside
Evil or not Evil: Not evil, obviously.
Clean or Dirty: Clean
Bad or Good: Good, obviously.
Sunrise or Sunset: Sunset... since I don't see sunrises too often.
Truth or Lies: Truth, obviously... well, I suppose it may hurt sometimes...
Simple Plan or Good Charlotte: What? I never heard of them...
Green Day or Blink 182: I don't know?
Nirvana or System of The Down: Don't know.
Korn or Incubus: Don't know... =_=
Apples or Oranges: Uhmm... oranges, maybe?
Teacher or Student: Student... I'm kind of bad at explaining things.
Rich or Poor?: A little in between... but I suppose poor would be best.
Sports or Reading: Reading :D
Cookies or Cake: Hmmm... this one also depends... probably cake.
Town or City: Town, I suppose.
Birds or Horses: Birds :D They're so lovely!
Cats or Dogs: Dogs, but I also like cats to the sort-of same extent.
Monkeys or Penguins: Penguins :D
Rain or Snow: Rain! I just love the sound of it pattering against the roof!
Sun or Moon: Moon, I suppose.
Smart or Dumb: Smart, obviously, lolz.
CD's or MP3 Players: Eh, well, I don't really use any of those, but I suppose MP3 players since I have one myself... (but I don't use it often).
Baked or Mashed Potatoes: MASHHHEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drools*
Motel or Hotel: What's the difference? Anyway, I haven't been in a motel, I don't think, so, hotel.
Cars or Buses: Cars... I very, very rarely go on buses.
Trains or Planes: Airplanes, since I go on trains very rarely.
Forks or Spoons: LOL it depends on what I'm eating, duh!
Family Guy or Simpsons: I don't watch any of those...
South Park or Sponge bob: Don't watch those...
Money or Love: Love
Hamburgers of Hotdogs: Hamburgers... I don't like hotdogs as much anymore...
Nachos or French Fries: French fries
Blue or Green Eyes: Blue! Definitely BLUE! *sigh*...
Blonde or Brunette: Brunette, I suppose.
Converses or Etnies: What?
Pen or Pencil: Pencil... I use it the most.
Beach or Pool: Pool, I've never been to the beach for swimming purposes (I have been on beaches).
Dolphins or Whales: Dolphins, I suppose.
Drums or Guitars: Guitars.
Salt or Pepper: Salt...
Basketball or Football: ...neither.
Soccer or Baseball: Again, neither.
Skittles or Starbursts: SKITTLESSSSS!!!!!!!! *abnormal breathing*
Finding Nemo or Shrek: Finding Nemo. *grin*
Sausage or Bacon: Sausage
Skateboard or Roller Blades: Haven't went on either of those... _
Ferris Wheel or Roller Coaster: Errr... I've never been on a ferris wheel... been on a few mild roller coasters, though... but probably ferris wheels.
Wet or Dry: Dry
Circus or Carnival: Carnival?
Bath or Shower: Shower
-Questions About Yourself- Last updated: 3/2/2018, 9:13 PM
Full Name: I will not give you my full name, but I'll only say my name is Sara.
Single or Taken: Single, obviously.
Birthday: June 11th
Your logo: I don't have one.
Siblings: Five older siblings.
Eye Color: Dark brown
Shoe Size: I'm surprisingly a size 4...
Height: Five feet exactly; 60 inches; 152.4 cm
Country Born: Japan! :D
Where Do You Live? North Carolina, USA.
Righty Or Lefty: Right-handed
Any Pets: No.
Who are your best friends? One is Jesus, but the rest will be unnamed.
Do you have a bf or gf? Nope.
Best place to go for a date: A nice restaurant, maybe? Or an aquarium.
Extroverted or introverted? Introverted, mostly. But I like being around people of my "group" or "bubble."
Favorite kind of pants: I don't wear pants.
Favorite Number: 12, I suppose? Never really thought about it...
Boy's Name: I like Kazuki Elihu, Adoniram Elijah, and Ron Jonas for names.
Girl's Name: I'd name my girls Miyuki Angela, Martha Anna, and Anastasia Mirana.
Animal: Turtles! :D And small birds.
Drink: Dr Pepper, apple tea, and lemonade.
Sport: Eh, swimming... but I do it very rarely.
Fast Food Place: Dairy Queen?
Month: March, 'cause lots of events happen that month... at least back home.
Movie: Alice Through the Looking Glass. Superb!
Perfume: Japanese cherry blossom.
Cologne: Whichever one smells nice and attractive on a man.
Favorite cartoon character: Eh, I don't watch cartoons anymore... but if anime counts, my favorite character is Conan Edogawa/Shinichi Kudou. *grin*
Given anyone a bath: Nope.
Smoked: No, and I don't plan to, ever.
Bungee Jumped: Nope... don't want to do that, either.
Made yourself throw-up: Why would I want to?
Gone skinny dipping: No... o.O
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: Nope.
Broken a bone: Nope, and proud of it!
Played truth or dare: Yes, I guess.
Been in a physical fight: Nope. As you can see, I'm a cautious person ;]
Been in a police car: Nope.
Come close to dying: Nope.
Been in a hot tub: Yes, several times.
Fallen asleep in school: Nope.
Ran away: No.
Broken someone's heart: Probably...
Cried when someone died: Yes.
Cried in school: I have teared up, but not flat-out bawled.
Fell off your chair: Yes... at least once.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for a call: Nope.
Saved MSN conversations: When I used to have MSN, it saved conversations for me.
Saved e-mails: Yeah, saved ones from people I know.
Done something you regret? Lots of times...
Your good luck charm: None.
Best song you ever heard: A man that sung "How Great Thou Art" so expressively... it was amazing and breathtaking!! Good thing I got a recording of it.
Stupidest thing you have ever done: Done lots of 'em.
What's your room like: Carpet's dark blue. Two bunk beds on either side. Sink in the top right corner, desk on the left. A pretty symmetrical room.
Last thing you said: I don't remember.
What is beside you: My lavender-colored thermos, glasses, and mouse to my right, my Bible, phone, camera, and returned papers to my left..
What shampoo do you use: Head and Shoulders 2-in-1.
Something awesome that has happened to you this year: Oh, just college in general. :-) Also, I'm witnessing a budding romance between two friends.
Worst thing that has happened to you this year: Nothing that I can think of.
Chicken pox: 6 or 7 years old?
Sore Throat: Lots.
Broken nose: Nope.
Tonsils removed: No.
Ice cream in the morning: I don't think so.
To give the heimlich: Nope.
Eat a live hamster for $1,000,000: ...ew.
Go to a Manson concert if you had a free ticket: No..?
If you were stuck on an island, what people would you want with: Most importantly, I'd want God near me... but then, He's always near me...
If you loved someone and you were keeping something from them: Most likely would be my past sins.
Do you admire anyone? Yes!!!! *glittery eyes*
Who was the last person that called you? My pastor.
Who was the last person you slow danced with: Never slow danced with anyone...
What makes you laugh the most? Things that tickle my funny bone, of course.
What makes you smile: When I think of memories with people that I consider close to me.
What are you listening to right now: Noises in the gym.
What makes you happy: Lots of things.
What did you do yesterday: Classes. Couple of mid-terms. Reading. Studied for the next mid-term.
Got any awards: Sure, for Bible reading.
What car do you wish to have: I want a purple one!!
Do you want to get married: Yeah.
If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change: My shyness... I'm getting better at not being so shy now.
Good driver: I'm getting there.
Good dancer: No... I never danced before.
Good singer: People tell me so.
Have a lava lamp: Nope.
How many remote controls are in your house: None, live in a dorm.
What do you dream about: Various things, obviously.
Last time you showered: Last night.
The last movie you saw at the theaters: We don't go to the theaters.
Scary or happy movies: Happy, obviously.
Vanilla or chocolate: Vanilla, perhaps.
Skiing or Boarding: Did none of those yet...
Summer or winter: It depends.
Silver or Gold: Gold, perhaps.
Diamond or pearl: Hmm... diamonds...
Sunset or Sunrise: Sunset... I never really saw sunrises much.
Orange juice or apple juice: Apple juice.
Cats or dogs: Dogs, probably.
Coffee or tea: Tea, definitely!
Phone or in person: In person.
Oldest, middle, youngest or only child: Youngest.
Indoor or Outdoor: Indoors.
Sung in the shower? Yep, bunches of times.
Spit in someone's drink? Ew, no... I won't be that heartless...
Dumped someone? ...not really.
Opened your Christmas presents early? Once?
Peed outside? I think so... once.
Seen "The Goonies" more than 10 times? What are they?
Had more than five REAL bf/gf? Hm, no, not real.
Played a computer game for more than 5 hours? Haha, yeah.
Ran through the sprinklers naked? No... =_=
Ate food that fell on the floor? Yep.
Went outside naked? ...no.
Made out with your best friend's bf/gf? No =_=
Been on stage? No, not on a real stage.
Made someone cry? Maybe little kids.
Been in a parade? No.
Been in a school play? No.
Drank beer? No, I don't think I will, ever...
Gotten detention? No.
Been on a plane? Yes, several times now.
Been on a cruise? No.
Broken into a house? No.
Gotten a tattoo? No, and I won't ever.
Gotten piercings? No.
Cried so hard you threw up? Is that even possible? o.O
Gotten into a shouting match? Uh, no..
Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose? Hm, yeah.
Laughed so hard it hurt? Yep.
Tripped on your own feet? Yes. :)
Cried yourself to sleep? Probably, but I think so.
Cried in public? Mmmm... I don't think so, but if I did, I held it in.
Thrown up in public? Nope.
Lied to your parents? Yes... :L
Skipped class? No.
Do you like filling these out? Yes, quite so.
Do you wear contacts or glasses? Yes, I wear glasses.
Do you like yourself? If I didn't, I wouldn't be taking care of myself.
Do you get along with your family? Yeah, pretty much.
Have piercings below the waist? No.
Stolen anything over $30? I guess a credit card is over $30?
Obsessive: Not really?
Want to have children? Yeah, after marriage, that is.
Like mornings? Yep, sure do.
Enjoy seafood? I like cooked salmon and tuna sandwiches and tuna onigiris and dried squid, that's about it... :L
Yourself, Makeup, and Boys
1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Yes, very! *sparkly eyes*
2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? Short party dress.
3. What would you do if you received a long love letter? Hmm... I'd feel touched. I might want to thank the person who sent me it, and, if it's the person I'm crushing on, would confess that I like him back.
4. Group dates or single dates? Group dates for a while, then single dates.
5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends? Not hate, but it's kind of disappointing... But it's probably the same vice versa.
6. Are diamonds a girl's best friend? No.
7. Is your hair up or down today? Down, like always.
8. Do you straighten your hair? No.
9. Favorite mascara? Don't use it...
10. Do you get your nails done? Very rarely. Like once every two years or something.
11. Small or large purses? Small. I don't have very many stuff to carry.
12. In your purse, what are your must haves? Wallet. Student ID card.
13. Jeans or sweats? Neither.
14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? No.
15. Do you text message a lot? Sure.
16. What would you do if you got pregnant? It depends on the situation... If I'm raped, well... I suppose it might be hard for me, but I won't get an abortion. If I'm married, then I'd tell my husband.
17. Whats your favorite color? Purple! :D
18. Heels or flats? Flats.
19. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie? I think so.
20. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on? Yeah, I always do.
21. Walmart or Target? Walmart, I guess.
22. Do you wear collared shirts? Yes.
23. Do you like preppy boys? I don't think so...
24. Do you think lip gloss is the best? No, I don't wear lip gloss.
25. Do you own any big sunglasses? No, none.
26. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? You mean getting dressed? Maybe about 5 minutes.
27. Do you like to wear band-aids? If it's necessary, yeah, of course.
28. Do you like skater boys? Possibly not.
29. Do you often wish there was something you could change? Yes.
30. Gold or silver? Gold.
31. Do you like to receive flowers? Depends on the meaning of the flowers and who sent 'em. :)
32. Do you like surfer boys? Maybe...
33. Do you dress up for the holidays? No.
34. Do you like to wear dresses? Yes, very feminine. :)
35. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you? So far, 4.
36. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? If you call having a casual conversation "hanging out," then yes.
37. Would you date a guy shorter than you? I'd rather not, because it feels awkward...
38. Do you like to hold hands? Sure... but not right away.
39. What is the youngest you would date? Maybe a year...
40. What is the oldest you would date? Someone about 10 years older than I.
41. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? His face.
42. Is it hot when guys sweat? LOL! I don't think so!
43. What is the best feature in a guy? His personality.
44. Do you like making eye contact? Sure, somewhat.
46. Would you kill for chocolate? No.
47. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy? Maybe not to that extreme...
48. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? 7...?
49. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show? No, just disappointed.
50. Do you yell a lot? No, I'm a very quiet and reserved person.
51. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? No.
52. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? Not yet...
53. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems? No
54. What makeup could you not live without? I can live without makeup, lol...
55. Do you fall in love easily? Probably do.
35 Questions about Yourself Last updated: 3/2/2018, 9:19 PM
1. Have you ever been asked out? Nope.
2. Where did you get your default picture? The movie online (paid for!).
3. Your current relationship status? Single, obviously.
4. Does your crush like you back? Not in the same way.
5. What is your current mood? Normal.
6. What color of underwear are you wearing? Now that's one question I won't answer, perverts.
7. What color shirt are you wearing? Hot pink.
8. Missing something? No.
9. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change? Can't think of anything at the moment, though I'm sure there's many.
10. If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be? A small bird!
11. Ever had a near death experience? Nope.
12. Something you do a lot? Homework. Read Bible.
13. The song stuck in your head? Nothing at the moment.
14. Who did you copy and paste this from? xHiddenSecrets
15. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Haven't met anybody yet... I guess it's that rare ;)
16. When was the last time you cried? Few weeks ago I misted up.
17. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? Yep.
18. If you could have one super power what would it be? Maybe read minds in certain situations.
19. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their looks, I guess?
20. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I don't drink coffee.
21. Favorite color? Purple, yeah!!!
22. Do you still watch kiddie shows? No, we don't get TV channels anymore.
23. What are you? A human... a female human, to be exact. And a sinner, saved by God's grace.
24. Do you speak any other language? Japanese, but not fluent.
25. What's your favorite smell? Some men's cologne. And rain.
26. Describe your life in one word: Blessed.
27. Have you ever kissed in the rain? No...
28. What are you thinking about right now? Nothing, really.
29. What should you be doing? Don't really have anything to do today.
30. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? I don't know.
31. Do you like working in the yard? Not really.
32. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? I like mine just fine...
33. Do you act differently around the person you like? Um, haha. I usually act different than I do in real life... with pretty much everybody.
34. What is your natural hair color? Dark brown, with red highlights.
35. Who was the last person to make you cry? Don't remember.
-An E-mail Quiz-
1. Who is your favourite Pokémon? I don't watch Pokemon...
2. Who do you think has a crush on you? Nobody.
3. Video games, or play outside? ...Erm. I don't play video games, but I play computer games, so I would choose that...
4. If you could do anything, what would you do to your worst enemy? Show compassion... with God's help.
5. Would you rather meet Edward Cullen, Harry Potter, Elmo, Carrie Underwood, or Barack Obama? None of them, really.
6. Favourite website? Probably Facebook.
7. What are you addicted to? Homework... haha.
8. Do you kill insects, or does that make you feel too bad? I sometimes do. I mostly leave them alone and just look at them up close.
9. Favourite sport? Don't really have one.
10. Best author in the world? Lois Gladys Leppard, Frank Peretti, Ed Dunlop, Bryan Litfin, Ayako Miura, Melanie Dickerson.
11. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Facebook, games, reading... mostly reading now in college.
12. Best excuse ever? Idk, I never really made excuses.
13. Favorite song? Can a Little Child Like Me by Mary Dodge.
14. Person you talk to most? My friend, T and through text, my friend, S.
15. Pencil, crayon, or marker? Pencil, 'cause that's what I use most.
16. Hockey game or spelling bee? Spelling bee!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
17. Do you ALWAYS hand in homework in time? Been pretty good about it so far.
18. Favourite subject? Spelling and math.
19. What professional sport league do you watch the most? I don't.
20. Chocolate or vanilla? Errr, I can't really decide. Vanilla, perhaps?
21. If you could time travel, would you go in the past, or future? Eh, I kinda wanna go to both... but it's kind of leaning towards the past.
22. Do you like cheese? I don't like eating it by itself, but I like it fine on sandwiches and in meals (like casseroles, mac 'n cheese...).
23. Biggest fear? I'm afraid of what people might say if I offer them a tract...
24. Best holiday of the year? Idk, I never really thought about it.
25. Favourite Sesame Street character? Don't watch Sesame Street...
26. Weirdest food you’ve ever eaten? Beet soup... because it was like a magenta color, and it was cold. It tasted yogurty, too.
27. Funniest person you know? Hmmmm... Dad and a few other older gentlemen. Some of the guys in college are rather humorous to listen to or watch.
28. Piece of clothing you wear the most? I wear skirts the most... and shirts. :)
29. Font you use the most? Err... idk?
30. Was this quiz too long? No, not really.
-The Name Game-
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Sara
2. YOUR GANGSTER NAME: First 3 letters of real name plus izzle: Sarizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: Favorite color and favorite animal: Purple Turtle
4. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: 2nd Favorite color and favorite drink: Red Dr Pepper
5. YOUR ARAB NAME: 2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name: Arraste
6. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Mother's and father's middle name: Marie Anne Foster
7. YOUR GOTH NAME: Black and the name of one your pets: Black Lucille
8. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: Favorite fruit and something that can go wrong: Strawberry Car Crash
9. YOUR PIRATE NAME: Any color and a pirate accessory: White Eye Patch
10. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: Your middle name and street you live on: Grace Yanagidani
11. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: First 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first: Warsa
12. YOUR STREET NAME: Favorite ice-cream and favorite cookie: Strawberry Peanut Butter
YOUR NATURAL WORTH (Don't take this seriously, this is just for fun.)
Natural Hair Color:
[ ] Redhead – $80
[x] Brunette – $75
[ ] Blonde – $50
[ ] Black – $15
[ ] Bald – $5
[ ] Other - $0
Total So Far: $75
[ ] Blue – $100
[ ] Green – $75
[x] Brown – $50
[ ] Hazel – $25
[ ] Other – $15
Total So Far: $125
[ ] Over 7′ – $200
[ ] 6’8 To 7′ – $175
[ ] 6’0 To 6’7 – $150
[ ] 5’5 To 5’11 – $75
[x] 5’0 To 5’4 – $45
[ ] Under 5′ – $25
Total So Far: $170
[ ] 31 to 40 – $100
[ ] 26 to 30 – $75
[ ] 21 to 25 – $50
[x] 18 to 20 – $25
[ ] 0 to 17 – $15
Total So Far: $195
[ ] PhD – $500
[ ] Masters – $450
[ ] Business Owner – $800
[ ] Bachelors – $400
[ ] Associates – $350
[x] In College – $300
[ ] High School Graduate – $250
[ ] In High School – $200
[ ] High School Dropout – $100
[ ] Jr. High – $50
[ ] What is School – $Bankrupt$
Total So Far: $495
[ ] Twins or more than twins – $300
[ ] Only Child – $250
[ ] First Born – $200
[ ] Second Born - $150
[ ] Middle Child – $100
[x] Last Born – $50
[ ] Other – $40
Total So Far: $545
[x] Never – $300
[ ] Only Holidays – $250
[ ] Sometimes – $200
[ ] Every other week – $150
[ ] Every other day – $50
[ ] Once a day – $15
Total So Far: $845
[ ] No correction - $75
[x] Glasses - $50
[ ] Contacts - $25
[ ] Surgical correction - $10
Total So Far: $895
[ ] Gold – $525
[ ] Blue – $500
[ ] White – $475
[ ] Black – $450
[ ] Red – $400
[ ] Maroon – $400
[ ] Green- $350
[ ] Silver – $300
[ ] Purple- $250
[ ] Metallic – $200
[ ] Yellow – $100
[ ] Primer – $75
[ ] Rusted – $15
[x] No Car – $5
Total So Far: $900
[ ] 13 – $300
[ ] 11 to 12 – $200
[ ] 8 to 10 – $100
[x] Under 8 – $50
Total So Far: $950
[ ] Black – $500
[ ] Blue – $475
[ ] Brown – $450
[ ] Purple – $425
[x] White – $400
[ ] Green – $350
[ ] Orange – $300
[ ] Yellow – $200
[ ] Pink – $100
[ ] Other – $50
-_-_-_-_- What your Birth Time REVEALS -_-_-_-_-
4:00 a.m. - 5:59 a.m. - You're an assertive person with lots of self-confidence so you never back down from a challenge. Your bold attitude will bring you lots of success in everything you do!
6:00 a.m. - 7:59 a.m. - You have a real air of mystery about you! As a pretty private person, you like to keep your thoughts to yourself most of the time, and your friends think you're full of surprises.
8:00 a.m. - 9:59 a.m. - You're a social butterfly at heart! Friendly, outgoing people like you make friends really easily. Everyone wants to hang with you so your schedule is always packed.
10:00 a.m. - 11:59 a.m. - You've got a big heart, so you want to help make the world a better place. Plus, you have the creativity it takes to think up really original ways to make a difference!
12 noon - 1:59 p.m. - Being born in the early afternoon makes you a natural leader. You have the guts to take charge and your levelheadedness helps you keep your cool and make smart choices. (I was born around 1:18 PM. And sad to say, I'm not a "natural leader")
2:00 p.m. - 3:59 p.m. - Your head is always in the clouds! You're a sensitive person who loves to daydream and with your vivid imagination, you shine the most when you're doing something creative.
4:00 p.m. - 5:59 p.m. - Your birth time makes you a hopeless romantic! You know exactly what you're looking for in your dream guy/girl and when you meet that person, you'll fall head over heels!
6:00 p.m. - 7:59 p.m. - As a sharp person with a good eye for detail, you don't miss a thing! You pay attention to everything that's going on around you and have a knack for figuring things out.
8:00 p.m. - 9:59 p.m. - If you were born in this part of the evening, then you have an upbeat, positive 'tude. You can always see the bright side of a situation and know just how to cheer up your buddies.
10:00 p.m. - 11:59 p.m. - Being born late at night makes you a really sweet, caring person. Friends are super-important to you and they know they can come to you whenever they need someone to talk to.
12 midnight - 1:59 a.m. - Adventure is your middle name! You're a gutsy person who's totally fearless so you're destined to travel to cool and exciting places. You can't wait to explore the world!
2:00 a.m. - 3:59 a.m. - You have a real way with words! You know just what to say to strike up a convo with someone and you always have something to talk about. You're a talented writer too!
-My Guy and Girl Side-
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kind of weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue or silver are one of your favourite colours. (red)
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth. (sometimes)
Sleep with your socks on at night. (not really socks, but just warmers for my feet in the winter)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You love skirts
You wear lip gloss/stick.
Cats are better than dogs.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the colour pink.
Go to your mom for advice.
Pink, yellow, orange, purple or gold is one of your favourite colours. (purple)
You hate wearing the colour black.
You like hanging out at the shopping centre.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelery.
Shopping is one of your favourite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/more than one hour to shower, get dressed and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes
You care about what you look like. (sometimes)
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body perfume.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
You like being the star of every thing.
You giggle a lot, sometimes for no reason.
Hmmm... I'm equal apparently... but I'm still a girl!!
-Pick the month you were born in- Last taken: 3/2/2018, 9:23 PM
January - I killed
February - I smelled
March - I ran naked with
April - I jumped
May - I ate
June - I shot
July - I danced with
August - I loved
September - I kissed
October - I robbed
November - I slapped
December - I stabbed
-Pick the day you were born on-
1. A banana
2. A homeless guy
3. A house
4. A mop
5. Barney the dinosaur
6. A sock
7. A stripper
8. My lover
9. My teacher
10. An iPod
11. A movie star
12. A phone
13. An angel
14. A drunk guy
15. A crack head
16. A pillow
17. A cat
18. A teletubby
19. A homo
20. Paris Hilton
21. A dog
22. A bird
24. A rock star
25. My toothbrush
26. A glass of milk
27. The kool-aid man
28. A French fry
29. A lesbian
30. An emo
31. A snowman
-Pick the color of the shirt you wearing-
White - Because a hoe stole my taco.
Black - Because the voices told me to.
Pink - Because I wanted to.
Red - Because I’m bringing sexy back!
Brown - because I’m on crack.
Polka dots - Because insanity is fun!
Purple - cuz I’m gangsta my home skillett and biscutz.
Gray - because I’m cool like dat
Green - Because Big Bird told me to.
Orange - Because I know kung-fu.
Maroon - because I’m a good girl.
Turquoise - Because I was chasing the leprechaun.
Blue - Because that’s how I roll!
Tye dye - because I’m a freaking scuba diver you got a problem with that? Didn’t think so!
Yellow - Because the hippies kidnapped me in the middle of the night.
None - Because The aliens did experiments on me.
Pick your birth month. - Italicize anything that doesn't apply to you. - Bold the ones that best apply to you. - Leave plain the ones that don't exactly apply, but do somewhat apply to you. - Copy to your own journal, with all twelve months underneath.
JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very stubborn and money cautious.
FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizes dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.
MARCH: Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered . Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.
APRIL: Active and dynamic. Decisive and hasty but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving. Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.
MAY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.
JUNE: Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.
JULY: Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable.Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets.Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.
AUGUST: Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave andcaring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others Too generousand egoistic. Takes high pride in oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led.Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends.
SEPTEMBER: Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well.Very confident. Sensitive. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.
OCTOBER: Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to take things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.
NOVEMBER: Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciate praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable.
DECEMBER: Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egotistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.
-Character Quiz 1-
1. Makoto Kashino (Yumeiro Patissiere [Dream-Colored Patissiere])
2. Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara!)
3. Tasuku Kurosaki (Dengeki Daisy)
4. Victorique de Blois (Gosick)
5. Taiga Aisaka (Toradora!)
6. Kyou Souma (Fruits Basket)
7. Natsume Hyuuga (Alice Academy)
8. Ran Mouri (Detective Conan)
9. Haruka Nogizaka (Nogizaka Haruka’s Secret)
10. Shouta Kazehaya (Kimi ni Todoke)
1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Maybe he wants me to try one of his new chocolate creations?...
Number 2 asked you to go out with him?
Ikuto, you cheater! Go back to Amu!
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
KUROSAKI!! I’LL TELL ON TERU IF YOU DON’T GET OUT RIGHT NOW!
4 announced he's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Um…Victorique?...I’m pretty sure you’re not a lesbian…
5 cooked you dinner?
Yuck…learn some cooking skills from Ryuuji, Taiga…
6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
Kyou. Uh, maybe he still possesses his cat-like features?..
7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
Natsume?...you already have a younger sister…you don’t need an older sister…
8 got into the hospital somehow?
Ran, of all people? Gee, I suppose she somehow got beat up even though she’s good at karate.
9 made fun of your friends?
Gracious, no, Haruka wouldn’t make fun of anybody…
10 ignored you all the time?
‘cause he’s mad probably…
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
You're on a vacation with number 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
Ikuto would pick me up like a princess and bring me to the hospital. Lol.
It's your birthday. What will 3 give you?
Kurosaki would, um…won’t give me anything.
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
o.O What would Victorique do? I’m not sure myself…
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
Lol…she’d probably feel a little embarrassed too…
You're about to marry number 6. What's 10's reaction?
I’m about to marry Kyou…Shouta wouldn’t care, really, but Tooru would...
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
? He wouldn’t cheer me up. Lol.
You're angry about it afterwards, how does 8 calm you down?
Ran would make me something or say something like, “Don’t worry, I’m sure there’s better guys out there for you!”
You compete in some tournament. How does 9 support you?
Haruka would probably say, “Fight!”
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Shouta would laugh with me…
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Makoto is all I’ve dreamed of which isn’t true, but for the sake of this quiz…I suppose because he makes good chocolate creations.
2 tells you about his deeply hidden love for number 9. Your reaction?
Ikuto and Haruka. I would slap him in the face and tell him he shouldn’t cheat on Amu just because Haruka’s got bigger breasts.
You're dating number 3 and introduce him to your parents. Will they get along?
Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
It means Victorique is a lesbian and she hasn’t even met Haruka…and get this, they’re from two different times o.O (Victorique is from the 1900’s, while Haruka is from the 2000’s)
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
6 appears to be a player, he breaks many hearts. What do you do?
Never known Kyou to be a player…
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Natsume…”He should be looking at Mikan, not me.”
Number 8 thinks he'll never get a girlfriend. What will you tell him?
Boyfriend…well, Ran…I’ll tell you a secret: Shinichi loves you.
Number 9 gives you a bagel. Do you eat it?
You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
I'd be creeped if Shouta kissed Makoto... obviously.
1 offers you a CD. Considering her tastes, do you listen to it?
He’s a boy…I might since he seems to like jazz.
2 suddenly goes emo. How does 8 feel about this?
Ikuto goes emo? o.O Ran would probably feel bad about it…
You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
Kurosaki and Victorique are in the same room for a long time... perhaps Victorique is trying to figure out Kurosaki's hacking skills.
Would 5 trust 2?
o.- ... Hmmm, no, Taiga usually doesn't trust anybody except for her closest friends...
Could 6 and 1 be soul mates?
Kyou and Makoto? Nay, nay!
7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
Natsume might apply for something like a spy... Haruka might apply for something like a waitress dressed as a maid...
8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
It depends if Taiga wants her hair cut...
9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like; will 6 be happy?
Haha, probably not, since Haruka's drawing will be terrible.
10 got a daughter?
Shouta got a daughter probably from Sawako (when they're married, of course...).
1 accidentally kicked 10?
Shouta would probably get irritated...
2 sent a message to his/her Bf/Gf but 8 got it. What would happen?
Ran would be creeped by the perverted message and probably get the police and track him down... and who knows what'll happen.
If 3 and 6 cooked dinner what would they make?
I have no idea... nothing with leeks, anyways.
Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
Typical of Victorique to be bored :) But why she would be poking Shouta, when she would usually be poking Kazuya, is far from me.
6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?
LOL! Kyou wouldn't care.
7 won the lottery?
Natsume might buy some stuff for a wedding and marry Mikan...
8 had quite a big secret?
Oh... that's easy; she loves Shinichi (hah! not so big a secret now, eh?).
9 became a singer?
She'd be great at it, I'm sure.
10 wants money and decides to get a job at Chuck E' Cheeses. How long does he stay?
A pretty long time…
What would 1 think of 2?
Let's see... probably annoying.
How would 3 greet 4?
Something like "Hey, little girl," and Victorique would probably just grunt and turn away.
What dream would 5 have about 6?
Perhaps Taiga and Kyou fighting as a tiger and cat :) :)
What do 6 and 7 have in common?
They both have bad tempers... o.-
What would make 7 angry at 8?
Probably 'cause Ran karate-kicked him for whatever reason...
Where would 8 meet 9?
Who knows? Probably nowhere, since Haruka goes to an elite high school and Akihabara... Ran is a "commoner" and goes to the mall...
What would 9 never dare to tell 10?
That she's an anime otaku...
What would make 10 scared of 1?
'cause Makoto makes awesome chocolate structures!
3 told 6 she started her period.
…Kurosaki’s a boy, why would he have a period…Kyou would be just freaked out.
4 slaps 9 with a fish for going out with 7.
Victorique slaps Haruka with a fish for going out with Natsume. Haha, Victorique actually has a good reason to slap Haruka for going out with a kid. Still, Haruka isn’t like that :l
5 Comes up to you wearing a big pink dress. What's your reaction?
I'd say it looks nice on her.
6 cusses 2 out in german. 3 is secretly watching from behind a bush. What does she do?
Kyou cusses Ikuto out in German and Kurosaki is secretly watching. Two things wrong with this scene: 1) They’re different characters from different animes and 2) Kyou doesn’t know German, and although he had a bad temper back then, he’s not so bad now.
7 got high.
Natsume got high and he’d probably kiss Mikan all over.
8 reads your fanfictions and complains. What is it about?
Ran…probably will complain because she thinks I spend too much time on here.
9 can't stand 1, so how does he get his revenge when she spills soda all over him?
Haruka can’t stand Makoto. Er…she probably won’t do anything.
10 starts working at a bar..
Shouta wouldn’t do that…
1 comes in and tells you she's pregnant from 2.
Makoto is pregnant from Ikuto…men can’t get pregnant…
2 is in love with 4, she confesses. how does 4 respond?
Ikuto and Victorique…oh brother. I think Victorique and Ikuto are the same age, although Victorique is much shorter. LOL. Anyway, Victorique would say, “Idiot, I don’t even know you,” and walk away thinking, “I already have Kujo anyway…”
3 is a drug addict. what do you do?
Tell Teru about it.
4 kiss 8. what's your reaction?
Victorique and Ran..o.O Gosh, Victorique…for the third time, you’re not a lesbian…
5 wants to go to the mall. what is he going to buy from there?
Taiga would probably buy some breast cups to make it seem like she has breasts…
6 kisses your boyfriend. what do you do?
Kyou kisses my boyfriend…two things wrong with this: 1) I don’t have a boyfriend and 2) Kyou’s not homosexual. I would freak anyway, if I did have a boyfriend and if Kyou is homosexual…
7 is missing .where do you go to look for her?
Idk, he’s kinda unpredictable.
8 needs a tutor. on what subject does he need tutoring?
Ran?...I don’t think she needs tutoring…
9 wants to be a cheerleader. what do you say?
“That’s great! Make sure you don’t accidently flash guys!”
10 hates you. why?
Err, ‘cause I did something I wasn’t supposed to?...
1 gives you a teddy bear. why?
Makoto wouldn’t give me a teddy bear, lol…
2 and 6 are fighting. what do you do?
Ikuto and Kyou. LOL that’s really funny ‘cause they’re both cats, so to speak. Err, I suppose I wouldn’t do anything ‘cause it’s not really wise to interrupt cats’ fights…
3 ate 7. what's your reaction?
Kurosaki ate Natsume… “Kurosaki, did you turn into a cannibal?”
4 died. how?
Uhhmm… O.O Maybe because she was protecting Kazuya? Or ate too much candy? Or something else related to Kazuya…
5 turns invisible. what does he do to you?
She wouldn't really do anything.
6 loses memory. you have to give him a new memory. what do you say to him?
“You are a normal human being.”
7 is having her baby today! what's her/his name?
Natsume’s a boy…
8 is a pervert. he's coming right at you. what do you do?
Ran’s a girl…she’s not a pervert.
9 is going through a tough break up. how do you cheer her up?
“Haruka, I’m sure Yuuto likes you. Just be honest with him next time.”
10 broke up with 9. what do you do?
Shouta broke up with Haruka. I didn’t even know they were going out…
1 is ranting. What is she ranting about?
Probably about how he wants to become the world’s famous chocolate maker or something like that.
4 and 10 are on a date. 8 is watching them from a nearby tree. What do you say to 8?
Victorique and Shouta are on a date and Ran is watching nearby…I would tell her to beat the willies out of them to get them out of their mind and go back to the one they love…
6 and 9 love eachother but the other one doesn't know it. What do you do?
Kyou and Haruka love each other…uhhh, I would tell them that they love somebody they never even met…
10 breaks up with you. For what reason did he break up with you?
Because he likes Sawako more, obviously…
-Character Quiz 2-
1. Conan Edogawa/Shinichi Kudou
2. Ai Haibara/Shiho Miyano
3. Kogorou Mouri
4. Miwako Satou
5. Sonoko Suzuki
6. Ran Mouri
7. Heiji Hattori
8. Kaitou Kid
9. Wataru Takagi
10. Kazuha Tohyama
1 watches one too many cop shows and gets freaked out, then asks to sleep in your room that night. What do you say?
LOL! Conan of all people gets freaked out from watching too many cop shows, which he’s been near all his life, and asks me if he could sleep in my bed tonight? LOOOOOOL!!!
2 has a cupcake and won't share. What do you do?
Lol…um, I wouldn’t do anything because it’d be wise not to get on her bad side.
3 sees a dead animal on the side of the road and starts to cry. How do you comfort them?
LOL! I would just stand there staring at him and wondering if he’s always been this sensitive.
You just watched an embarrassing video of 4. How does he/she react when they find out that you saw it?
…she would probably be embarrassed and yell at me and stuff…
5 asks 6 out on a date. Your reaction?
Sonoko: Hey, Ran, let’s go shopping! Maybe we’ll find something for your husband…*smirks*
Ran: *blushes* Sonoko! He’s not my husband!
Me: Well, you didn’t say what kind of date it was gonna be *smirks*
You find 7's secret collection of Pokemon cards. What do they do?
Me: *finds Pokemon cards in Heiji’s drawer and reveals them* Hey, Heiji, why do you have these in your-
Heiji: AHHH!!! What do you think you’re doing, nee-chan?! *snatches the Pokemon cards from my hands and hides them in a different place* What’ll I do if anybody, especially Kudou or Kazuha, finds out I have this kind of hobby?!
8 gets a part-time job at Taco Bell. How long will they last?
Oh, I’m sure he would last for months, or even years, because of his gentleman-like personality.
9 throws a watermelon at you. What goes through your head?
Does he want me to eat it?
10 randomly glomps you. Your reaction?
Kazuha: *glomps* You’re so cute, Sara-chan!!
Me: *sweat drops* Kazuha-chan, you’re kinda heavy…but thanks for the affection! _
1 reveals their hidden love for 6. What do you say to this?
Pfft! We all know he loves Ran, so why tell me all of a sudden? _
2 gets mad at 5 and punches them in the face. What does 3 do about it?
LOL! Why would Ai get mad at Sonoko and punch her in the face? My, that would be a harsh thing to do…maybe it’s because Sonoko stole her hairstyle in Movie 5?... and “Detective” Mouri would probably say, “Girls shouldn’t punch girls,” or something like that.
3 gets mad at 2 for punching 5 and tells 7. What does 7 do?
Detective Mouri: Hey, did you know that that auburn-haired girl punched the Suzuki girl?
Heiji: What is this old man talking about?... *sweat drops*
4 just randomly bursts up laughing in the middle of dinner. How does everyone else react?
Conan/Shinichi: What's so funny, Officer Satou?
Officer Satou: *stifling a laugh* ..oh, nothing, I just remember a funny thing that Takagi-kun did...
Sonoko: Ehh! Tell us, tell us!
Officer Takagi: *blushing* Satou-san, please don't...
Officer Satou: *ignores Officer Takagi* Well, you see, he did this...
Officer Takagi: *looking dejected* Satou-san...!
5 has a black eye from getting punched by 2. What does 9 do about it?
Probably put a band-aid on her.
6 gets tickets to a Justin Bieber concert. Their reaction?
Ran: Um…does somebody want to take my pla-
Sonoko: I do! I do! *snatches ticket from Ran’s hand*
Ran: Okay then… That’s Sonoko, as always… *sweat drops*
7 has been getting told so many secrets! What does he/she think about this?
Heiji: Hmm…maybe I should talk to Kudou about this…
8 gets asked out by 10. How do you react?
Umm…it’d be normal if Kazuha was asked out by Kaitou Kid (since he’s good with girls’ hearts), but for Kazuha to ask Kaitou Kid out? Wow…and I thought she liked Heiji.
9 gets drunk and tries to feel you up. What do you do?
I've never really known for Officer Takagi to get drunk...
10 is depressed. How do you cheer them up?
Talk about Heiji.
1 is hyper. What do you do?
Me: Ran-chan, can you do me a favor and kick Conan-kun?
Ran: Eh? But he’s just a child!
Me: Don’t kick him that strongly, just kick him enough to get him out of his hyperness!!
Ran: Well, okay… *goes over to Conan, whispers, “Sorry, Conan-kun,” and kicks him roughly*
Conan/Shinichi: *stars around his head* … Ran-nee-chan? Ow! *feels bruised side*
Ran: Ah! Conan-kun! I’m sorry for kicking you! I didn’t want to do it, but I had to! *hugs*
Conan/Shinichi: *blushes and hugs her back but starts to get hyper again*
Me & Ran: Oh, brother… *sweat drops*
2 keeps staring at you. What's going through your head?
Is there something on my face?
3 finds out that he/she has a stalker. How does everyone else react?
Detective Mouri: Don't worry, everyone. I'm sure it's just another one of my fans. If so, I'd be glad to meet this person. More so if this person's a woman! *guffaws ridiculously*
Everyone, especially Ran & Conan: *sweatdrops*
You find out that 4 has a foot fetish. Your reaction?
Me: Miwako-san, is it every foot or Officer Takagi’s feet?
Officer Satou: *blushing* I-I don’t even have a foot fetish!
5 randomly smacks themselves across the face. What do you do?
I’d think, Maybe she thinks she’s ugly.
6 accidentally walks in on 7 in the shower. How does 7 react?
Ran: *walks in on Heiji* AHH!! SORRY, HATTORI-KUN! I’LL GET OUT RIGHT AWAY! *bangs the door*
Heiji: *shocked and wide-eyed* Now what would Kudou think about this?...
What does 7 do to get revenge on 6?
Heiji: Hey, Kudou, your girlfriend walked in on me in the shower *grins evilly*
Conan/Shinichi: WHAT?! Why you…! *anger boils against Heiji*
Me: So much for your revenge, Heiji… *smirks*
8 wants a puppy. What do they do?
Kaitou Kid: Hmm…I think I’ll take this one with the black spot around its right eye.
9 is really excited about something. What are they excited about?
Me: Officer Takagi, did you finally propose to Miwako-san?
Officer Takagi: *blushes but gets excited and blurts* Yes! We’ll be getting married next month! *walks off happily humming*
10 just announced that he/she is getting married. How does everyone else react to the news?
Conan/Shinichi: Wow, Kazuha-nee-chan, that’s great! Who are you getting married to? Darn that Hattori…he’s lucky.
Ran: That’s great, Kazuha-chan! Who is it?
Sonoko: I’m envious! I wish Makoto-san would propose to me… Hey, Ran, you’re jealous too, aren’t you? *nudges*
Ran: Sh-Shut up! I’m really happy for her!
Ai/Shiho: I hope you have a happy marriage.
Officer Satou: I’m so glad for you, Kazuha-chan!
Ran: So who is it? It’s Hattori-kun, isn’t it?
Kazuha: *flustered* N-No! Why would I marry that guy?!
Heiji: Kazuha, just say that we’re engaged… *blushing*
Sonoko: Aha! So you are engaged to Hattori-kun!
Kazuha: I-I’m not… *turns to Heiji* You loud-mouth! Why did you have to say it so casually?!
Heiji: I didn’t say it casually! And the truth has to be out sometime!
*Heiji and Kazuha get into another quarrel*
Everyone’s thoughts: *sweat drop* These two never change…
List of Characters from an anime (Gakuen Alice)
1. Mikan Sakura
2. Natsume Hyuuga
3. Hotaru Imai
4. Ruka Nogi
5. Sumire Shouda
6. Youichi Hijiri
7. Luna Koizumi
8. Tsubasa Andou
9. Nobara Ibaragi
10. Misaki Harada
11. Narumi L. Anju
12. Akira Tonouchi
Have you ever read a 6/11 fic? Do you want to?
Umm, no and no.
Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
On a scale of 1 to 10, I’d say 7.
What would happen if 12 got 8 pregnant?
…Men can’t get pregnant.
Can you recall any fics about 9?
Would 1 and 2 make a good couple?
Oh yes, very.
5/9 or 5/10?
Is there any such thing as a 1/8 fluff?
Yeah, if it’s humorous.
Would 2 and 6 make a good couple?
Errr…their relationship is somewhat of a brother relationship…
What if 7 walked in on 2 and 12 making out?
I think she’d be disturbed to see two men “making out”.
Make up a summary for a 3/10 fic.
Hotaru makes an invention that can double itself. But what happens when Misaki, the expert doppelganger, compares Hotaru’s invention with herself??
Title for a 7/12 hurt/comfort fic.
Can’t think of one.
Would you consider writing a 3/1 fic?
Is anything on your favorites list about 11?
Think of a title for a 2/4 or a 2/5.
If you wrote a songfic about 8, what song would it be?
Er. I don’t know.
If you wrote a 1/6/12 fic, what would the warning be?
When was the last time you read a fic about 5?
1 and 7 are in a happy relationship until 9 runs off with 7. 1, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with 11 and a brief unhappy affair with 6, then follows the wise advice of 5 and finds true love with 12.
Mikan and Luna (…they’re enemies) are in a happy relationship until Nobara runs off with Luna (gosh, and Nobara’s Mikan’s friend…). Mikan, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Narumi-sensei (her teacher?!) and a brief unhappy affair with Youichi (he’s just a kid!), then follows the wise advice of Sumire and finds true love with Akira (oh, brother…).
-Character's Quiz 3-
1. Mad Hatter (Tarrant Hightopp)
2. Alice Kingsleigh
4. Cheshire Cat (Chessur)
5. White Queen (Mirana)
6. Dormouse (Mallymkun)
7. March Hare (Thackery)
8. Red Queen (Iracebeth)
9. Hamish Ascot
10. Knave of Hearts (Ilosovic Stayne)
1) Four invites three to have dinner at his/her house. What happens?
Chessur: Right on time, old fellow! Care to come in? *disappears further into the house*
Time: This better not be wasting me...
2) Nine tries to get five to go to a strip club, what happens?
Mirana: *curious* What is a strip club?
Hamish: Why, it's a place where women go and show off their beautiful selves to other men... *creepy grin*
Mirana starts to reply when the white rabbit appears beside her.
Nivens: Your Majesty! I have been to these - these strip clubs... Have stepped into one, accidently, I assure you. It would not be a place fit for a queen. *fidgets nervously*
Mirana: Thank you, Nivens. *turns to Hamish* I'm sorry, sir, but I shall have to decline your most gracious offer.
Hamish: O-oh, well then... Good day. *awkwardly walks away*
3) If you had to sleep over at either eight's or one's house, who would it be?
DEFINITELY TARRANT'S! His house is way cooler, on top of the fact that he's a favorite of mine. :-)
4) Two and seven are making out and ten walks in. What happens?
Stayne: Well, well, if it isn't the lovely "Um" and one of the lunatics kissing up a tree! *sneers*
Thackery: 'ey! Doon't yew be messin' with awr sweet tea taime! *throws a teacup at Stayne, hitting him in the face. He growls and walks out the door.*
Alice: Thank you, Thackery.
Alice smiles sweetly. Thackery goes bugger-eyed and attacks her with hare kisses, whatever they are!
5) Four jumps you in a dark alley way. Who comes to save you?
Chessur flies down my neck from behind and curls around it, grinning.
Chessur: Where do you think you're going, love?
Tarrant appears around the corner with dark circles around his eyes. I shiver out of fright and thrill when he speaks deep in a Scottish brogue.
Tarrant: Yew guddler's scut, what awr yew doin' with the ladee? Think yew can go 'round causin' mischeef, eh? *advances with arms in front*
Chessur: Now Tarrant, be reasonable. If you try to grab me around her neck, I'll more than likely whiff away and you'll end up grabbing her neck and strangling her. There's no need to get worked up over a surprise attack meant for fun, right love?
I nod and smile, hoping Tarrant will be appeased, but still wanting him to continue in that Scottish brogue.
Tarrant: Surprise attack, indeed. Ai'll get yew next time, cat.
His eyes turn back to normal and he bows and walks away. My heart skips rapidly from being in the concern of my character crush.
6) Three has to marry eight, four or nine. Who will he/she choose?
Of course he'll choose his liebchen Iracebeth! Hamish and Chessur? Forget them! She's all he wants!
7) Seven kidnaps two and demands something from five. What is it?
Thackery: Give me access to the kitchen, or this girl will be drunk with tea!
Mirana: Oh, Thackery, you only needed to ask. There's no need to kidnap anyone, much less our Champion. I'm so sorry, dear girl.
Alice: That's all right. He is a little mad, after all.
8) One starts a cooking show. 15 minutes later what happens?
Tarrant looks about in confusion around the kitchen, then grins. He takes off his hat and proceeds to dump ingredients (seemingly random at first) in it and then stirs it all up with a large hatpin. He dramatically throws the dirty hatpin into the sink to be washed later. He puts his hat with the batter in the oven to bake. He steps back from the oven, satisfied so far, when Alice walks in.
Alice: Oh, Hatter, how's the cooking show coming along?
Tarrant: *turns around and lights up when he sees her* Alice! It's coming along splendidly, thank you. I just put the shnookum into the oven!
Alice: *looks into the oven* Hatter, why are you baking it in your hat? Won't it be damaged?
Tarrant: Oh, don't worry about that, dear. It's perfectly bake-proof! My father made it so I should know. *grins goofily* Would you like to have some when it's done?
Alice: Of course, if it's edible. *smiles*
Tarrant: Alice! *mock hurt* You doubt my cooking skills? *raises eyebrows in a comical fashion. Alice laughs*
9) One and nine are locked in a closet. What happens?
Hamish: *squirms about uncomfortably* How the devil did I end up in this cursed closet with this bafoon of a hatter? *looks at Tarrant in disgust*
Tarrant: Did you just call me mad? *grins, eyes sparkling*
Hamish: Of course you're mad! You're nothing but mad! It's no wonder Miss Kingsleigh came back madder than before.
Tarrant: Well, old chap, that's only because all the best people are mad! And my Alice is certainly one of the best!
Hamish: *shocked disgust* And now he's saying he's in love with the girl? Ha! Two peas in a pod, I shouldn't wonder. *sneers*
Tarrant: Me and Alice, two peas in a pod? Why not two peas in two pods? Or one pea in two pods?
Tarrant rambles on about peas and pods while Hamish looks away, wishing for him to shut up and to get out of here.
10) Ten and seven are locked in a room. What are they doing?
Thackery: *yells while chasing Stayne* Oi! Ye haven't had yewr tea for the day! *throws tea cups and teabags and all other sorts of tea-related items*
Stayne: Somebody get me out of this lunatic's tea room!!
11) Everybody is invited to two and ten's wedding except eight. How do they react?
Mirana: It's a good thing my sister wasn't invited, or else her head would become more voluminous. *gasps at the thought*
Mallymkun: I'm so happy for you, Alice! *thinks to herself that now she can capture Tarrant after this*
Thackery: 'ey! Free tea on the spot!
Time: Ah, anozer happy wedding. Be sure to spend time with each ozer, hm?
Chessur: A happy marriage to you both. *grins* Stayne, keep Alice close to you or else she may get caught by another...*eyes Tarrant*
Hamish: *muttering about how mad the whole lot of this is*
Stayne: Thank you, everyone, for your kind remarks, but Alice and I must go to attend our... *ahem* matrimony duties... *whispers* Come, Alice!
Alice walks away from everyone with Stayne, sadly looking back, especially at Tarrant, who hasn't said a word and seems to be steaming inside. She mouths to him "help me," hoping he'll catch it. He does and his eyes turn back to normal, and he nods to her, determined to help her. She smiles in the thought that she can trust him to rescue her from this forced and scandalous marriage. She only hopes he'll do it before tonight...
12) Two and Six are dancing. What happens when four sees them?
Chessur: *appears beside them, grinning, and startling the two* Well, that's an unusual way to dance.
Mallymkun: It's only reasonable for me to dance with her hand, Chess! And she's doing quite well for a girl.
Alice: Thanks, Mally. *smiles*
PICK SIX CHARACTERS: (Choosing random characters from random animes/mangas in a random order.)
1 – Ryuuji Takasu (Toradora!)
2 – Rima Mashiro (Shugo Chara!)
3 – Kobato Hanato (Kobato.)
4 – Miwako Satou (Detective Conan)
5 – Mikan Sakura (Gakuen Alice)
6 – Ichigo Amano (Yumeiro Patissiere)
1.  is deeply missing someone. Who is it and why are they so important?
Mikan would obviously miss Natsume because… well… she loves him?
2. Who could make  do anything for them if they asked? (Does not have to be your OC)
3. Would  have the guts to kill ? Explain your answer.
Nopity nope. Ichigo’s profession is sweets, and Rima would just take her down anyway.
4. A science experiment goes terribly wrong and  gets 24 hours approximately left to live. What will  do?
Spend as much time with Taiga as possible.
5. 's birthday had come up and  gave  a gift. But, turns out  hates it. What will happen next?
I doubt Kobato would hate anything that’s been given to her as a gift… even if they’re dirty shoes.
6. What will  become when he/she grows up? Any achievements  is planning to achieve?
Hmmmm… maybe make others happy?
7.  going out shopping with  and he/she offers to buy  something. What is it?
Perhaps a comic book or a sweets cookbook.
8.  is extremely close friends with . Is anyone jealous?
Haha, they’re both girls. I don’t think anybody’d be jealous, really.
9.  and  are on a boat and  decides to go swimming. Yet something caught  and now  is starting to drown!  notices, but does  help ?
Of course; she’s a police officer.
10.  and  are in the same room, with the lights off.  walks in. What is their reaction?
Nothing special, I don’t think…
11. Who would most likely be labeled a whore/man whore? [6,  or ? Let those three discuss.
Rima(2): *suspiciously looks at Miwako* Since she’s an adult, she’d be more likely…
Miwako(4): That’s rude! I’m a police officer; I won’t be wasting my time with perverted guys!
Rima: *smirks* But you gain the attention of so many of your peers…
Miwako: That doesn’t mean anything!
Ichigo(6): N-Now then, how about some cake to break this tense atmosphere..?
Rima: Not until we decide who the whore is!!! *passionate eyes*
12.  is on a hike with  and  faints! What will  do?
Well, obviously, Ryuuji would carry Mikan to a safe place and try to revive her.
13. Movie night with  and .  makes  watch porn with him/her. Reactions?
Kobato: *shocked* Rima-san, I didn’t know you had an interest in women!
Rima: I don’t! It’s just that this particular clip is funny, so I wanted to watch it with somebody…
Kobato: *sweat drops* I-I think I’ll pass…
15. Who would get into trouble faster,  or ?
Officer Satou would… because she’s a police officer, and she gets into a lot of danger.
16. [1, I dare you to go find 's weak point.
Ryuuji(1): How am I supposed to do that?
Narrator: Just stalk her or something.
Ryuuji: …Okay then.
*2 hours later*
Ryuuji: Well… I’ve come to the conclusion that Sakura is head over heels for a dark-haired boy…
Mikan(5): *suddenly appears* I’m not head over heels! Hotaru is my best friend, and I love her!!
17. Who's the party animal between [1,  and ?
I would say Officer Satou.
18.  wakes up one morning with blood all over their face.  slept over and is nowhere to be found!  goes down stairs and sees . What was the story? (Let  explain.)
Kobato(3): *shocked* Oh no, Mikan-san! What happened to your face??
Mikan(5): That’s what I want to know…
Kobato: Oh no… I was out taking a walk so I don’t know what happened… I won’t forgive myself for doing that! I’ll help you find the culprit, Mikan-san!
19. [4, from 1-10, how good looking would you rate yourself?
Miwako: Oh, well… perhaps 7.
20. What's your favorite thing about the opposite gender, ?
Mikan: They’re so sweet! *dreamy*
21. In your opinion, [6, what's the worst thing about the opposite gender?
Ichigo: Some are just mean and rude… hmph!
22.  calls  over for an "emergency".  rushes over and  tells  to entertain him/her. How does  respond?
Mikan(5): You can’t expect me to entertain a clown like you!
Rima(2): *grins* Well, try me… I might find you amusing.
23. Is there anyone who you think about, [6, when you hear the word "bed"?
Ichigo: A place to sleep in... ah, now I’m a little tired…
24. [5, would you marry your current boyfriend/girlfriend right now if they asked? If you don't have one, who from this meme would you marry right now?
Mikan: Oh, but he’s already asked me… *blush*
25. The meme is over! All of you relieved or happy? (Don't forget to tag if you want to!)
Ryuuji: Finally! This was pointless. See ya!
Rima: Hmmm… very interesting. I should like to be in one of these again, just to amuse me.
Kobato: That was fun! But I feel sorry for Mikan-san’s face…
Miwako: Good. Now I can do my real duty.
Mikan: *shrug* It was okay.
Ichigo: Oh, good! I better check my cakes before they get burned!
Shugo Chara Character Quiz!
-You're the older sibling ()
-You use an outer character (X)
-You have a lot of crushes or a harem ()
-You have a reverse harem ()
-You have a lot of friends ()
-You're kind of wishy-washy and don't know what your dream is ()
-You want to be normal ()
-You care about your friends (X)
-You don't like the occult (X)
-You're often associated with the colors/ Your favorite colors are red, black, magenta/pink, and white. ()
-You're an only child ()
-You don't like being an only child or wouldn't want to be an only child (X)
-You're short for your age (X)
-You come off as cold and distant to people ()
-You (secretly) like comedy (X)
-You aren't very athletic (X)
-You're protective of your friends (X)
-You can be suspicious of your best friend's friends when they act strangely ()
-You're not quite ready for love (X)
-Your favorite colors are/ you're often associated with the colors red, orange, and white. ()
-You're the younger sibling (X)
-Your older sibling is important in your life ()
-You like to sing (X)
-You like to compete ()
-You're very stubborn/ it's hard for you to be honest ()
-You think it's important to eat and get energy ()
-You have a big appetite ()
-You like to eat ramen (X)
-You can make your stage anywhere you go ()
-You're often associated with the color/Your favorite color is purple (X)
-You're the older sibling ()
-You wish you were an only child ()
-You like sweets (X)
-You are known to be a matchmaker/shipper around your friends ()
-You like cute things (X)
-You read a lot of manga ()
-You like to be the center of attention ()
-You hate when people fight (X)
-You like being the youngest of your friends ()
-You're often associated with the color/Your favorite color is pink ()
-You're the older sibling ()
-You secretly care about your little sibling ()
-You'll go out of your way to keep the people you care about out of danger ()
-You like teasing your crush (X)
-Your crush thinks you're a pervert ()
-People often compare you to a cat ()
-You're stubborn ()
-You don't tell people about your pain and troubles (X)
-You're protective of your family ()
-You're often associated with the colors/ Your favorite colors are midnight blue and black ()
-You're the only child ()
-You have held a grudge for a long time ()
-You have a rival in love that you despise ()
-You like dogs (X)
-You're a very sweet and shy person (X)
-You want power ()
-You have a secretly spoiled character ()
-You hate when people call you 'prince' ()
-You are bad at making speeches (X)
-You're often associated with the colors/Your favorite colors are sky blue and yellow ()
-You're an only child ()
-Your parents expect a lot out of you ()
-You have long hair ()
-You are one of the tallest people out of your friends ()
-You like dance ()
-You like basketball ()
-You are a secret flirt ()
-You have slight romantic feelings for your friend of the opposite sex (X)
-You have crossdressed before ()
-You're often associated with the colors/ Your favorite colors are blue and purple (X)
-You're the youngest sibling (X)
-You like to play sports ()
-You like competition ()
-You have a thing for older men/women (X)
-You like to try different things ()
-You like ramen (X)
-You're very easy going ()
-You are considered to be the big brother/sister of all your friends ()
-You are the oldest of all your friends ()
-You're often associated with the color/Your favorite color is green ()
-You're the younger sibling (X)
-You often take care of your older sibling ()
-You take martial arts/kendo/karate, etc ()
-You're tall for your age ()
-You're very serious and blunt ()
-You wear glasses (X)
-You are good at making observations ()
-You use advanced vocabulary in everyday speech ()
-You like sticking to a schedule ()
-You're often associated with the color/ Your favorite color is green ()
So I am...
30% like Amu
60% like Rima
40% like Utau
30% like Yaya
20% like Ikuto
30% like Tadase
20% like Nagihiko
30% like Kukai
20% like Kairi
So I'm mostly like Rima!
Quiz: Which of the following Shugo Chara characters are you most like: Amu, Utau, Yaya, or Rima?
1. How do you describe your hair?
A: Loose shoulder length
B: Two long ponytails
C: Two short, cute ponytails
D: Long (about waist length)
2. What best describes your clothes:
A: Cute but gothic (black, red, pink colors)
B: Stylish clothes of all colors
C: Cute, girly clothes (I guess?)
D: Lots of dresses
3. What best describes you?
A: Cool and popular, but nice too.
B: Popular and with a strong personality
C: Cute and babyish (I guess??? I'm not really babyish though...)
D: You love to joke
4. Which of these items do you like most?
C: Cute things
D: Books (BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!!!!!!)
5. Which if these do you like doing most?
C: Playing with friends
MOSTLY A's: You are most like Amu. You are "cool and spicy" but a lot of fun, too.
MOSTLY B's: You are most like Utau. You enjoy singing and always try hard.
MOSTLY C's: You are most like Yaya. You are cute and friendly.
MOSTLY D's: You are most like Rima. You are small and love to tell jokes.
A tie between Yaya and Rima! People call me cute, I can be friendly, I am small, and I sometimes like to kid with my friends.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm a CHRISTIAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRATIC, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I TAKE ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore.
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a "big one".
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and thats how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so I must be GAY TOO.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy.
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas.
Im a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction.
I'm a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude.
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff.
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks.
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7.
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA.
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect.
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black.
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil (So I’ve been told).
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon.
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I read COMICS so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE, so I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse.
I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist.
I’m a CROSSDRESSER, so I must be homosexual.
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo, not very good at it, and kind of hate writing.
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE.
I’m not the MOST POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I CHAT, I MUST be having cyber sex.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan.
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion.
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be an OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast.
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish.
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroos.
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times.
I’m GAY so I’m after EVERY straight guy around.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist.
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, then burst into tears at one mistake.
I DON'T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems.
Make up a story about your own Shugo Chara's (original quiz-maker: KawaiiNatsumi15)
1. What is your name and age in Shugo Chara?
Sara Matsumoto, 19
2. How many charas do you have?
3. What are the names of your charas, gender, and what order have they hatched in?
1. Yuuki (female)
2. Kokoro (female)
4. What do your charas represent about you? Describe your Charas (ex. Freedom, artistic ability, athletic, etc.)
Yuuki – talks a lot, radiant, outgoing; represents my desire to talk normally to people, to not be shy, to be more outgoing.
Kokoro – kind, caring, expresses love for people; represents my desire to express my feelings more, to care for people more.
5. What symbol represents your charas?
Yuuki – Smiley Face
Kokoro – The kanji for "love" (愛)
6. What are the names of your Character Transformation(s)?
Yuuki – Radiant Girl
Kokoro – Deep Love
7. What happens when your chara(s) character change with you?
Yuuki – A smiley face appears on my hair, then I become more talkative than usual, and I’m more outgoing.
Kokoro – The kanji for "love" appears on my hair, then I become more friendly and caring, and I express my feelings more.
8. Describe your character.
Name: Sara Matsumoto
Hair Color: Dark red
Eye Color: Violet
Types of Clothes I wear: Casual
Born in: Kobe, Japan
Hair type: Slightly wavy hair that's over a foot long, no bangs; I let them grow with my hair.
Height: 5 feet
I was born in Kobe, Japan. I grew up with my five older siblings, but now they went off to America due to our big age gap. I grew up with a shy and quiet personality. My parents are missionaries to Japan, so I grew up in a church with Japanese people. I can understand Japanese fairly well, but not completely, so I don’t talk much. But if people speak to me, I can understand most of what they’re saying. But being shy and quiet almost all the time is frustrating, because sometimes you can’t say what you want to say. So one night, two weeks before my 12th birthday, I wished that I could talk normally to people, and to express my feelings more so much, that the next morning, I found two eggs near my bedside. About a week later, my first Guardian character hatched. Yuuki expresses my desire to be more outgoing and to talk normally. Then on my 12th birthday, my second Guardian character, Kokoro, hatched. She expresses my desire to be more kind and caring and to express my feelings more. So there it is, my own made-up story.
After you’re done with this, add your name to the list: KawaiiNatsumi15, SoulandMaka4ever, PurpleSara
If anyone wants their fiction name, chara's, chara transformations in Japanese, contact me, and I can do it. Example:
松本サラのしゅごキャラ Sara Matsumoto's Guardian Characters
ゆうき（女）- キャラなり：レイディアント ガール
Yuuki (female) - Character Transformation: Radiant Girl
こころ（女）- キャラなり：ディープ ラブ
Kokoro (female) – Character Transformation: Deep Love
-Profiles for It's a Wonderful Life-
Ikuto Tsukiyomi 月詠 幾斗
Birthday: December 1st, 1990
Amu Tsukiyomi 月詠 亜夢
Birthday: September 24th, 1995
Wedding Anniversary: March 18th, 2016
Akito Tsukiyomi 月詠 明人
Birthday: July 12th, 2017
Height: 3 feet, 4 inches
Hair color: Dark blue
Eye color: Golden brown (honey)
Miu Tsukiyomi 月詠 美羽
Birthday: June 13th, 2020
Height: 2 feet, 5 inches
Hair color: Pink
Eye color: Dark blue
Kiku Tsukiyomi 月詠 菊
Age: 9 months
Birthday: May 12th, 2022
Height: 1 foot, 8 inches
Hair color: Dark blue
Eye color: Dark blue
Amu's outfit in I'll Make You Forget: http:///image/photos/8700000/Shugo-Chara-Doki-DVD-amu-hinamori-fan-club-8787922-500-709.jpg
-Profiles for Tragic Memory-
Tadase Hotori 辺里 唯世
Birthday: March 29th, 1996
Amu Hotori 辺里 亜夢
Birthday: September 24th, 1995
Wedding Anniversary: December 25th, 2017
Akio Hotori 辺里 昭男
Birthday: October 30th, 2018
Height: 3 feet, 6 inches
Hair color: Pink
Eye color: Red
Takara Hotori 辺里 宝
Birthday: July 11th, 2020
Height: 2 feet, 11 inches
Hair color: Blond
Eye color: Golden-brown (honey)
My website that I made especially for Shugo Chara Get-Together Party: http:///
Profiles for the children of The Little One
Sachiko Kazehaya 風早 幸子
Meaning of name: "happy child"
Age: 4 3/4
Birthday: November 29th, 2018
Height: 2 feet, 11 inches
Hair style/color: Long black hair
Eye color: Dark brown
Machi Kazehaya 風早 真智
Meaning of name: "true wisdom"
Age: 2 1/4
Birthday: April 20th, 2021
Height: 2 feet
Hair style/color: Short-cut black hair
Eye color: Dark brown
Kouki Miura 三浦 光輝
Meaning of name: "light shine"
Age: 5 1/2
Birthday: February 15th, 2018
Height: 3 feet, 2 inches
Hair style/color: Short brown hair
Eye color: Dark brown
Hina Miura 三浦 ひな
Meaning of name: no particular meaning
Age: 3 1/2
Birthday: January 17th, 2020
Height: 2 feet, 6 inches
Hair style/color: Shoulder-length orange-brown hair
Eye color: Light brown
Sora Sanada 真田蘇良
Meaning of name: "revive good"
Age: 2 1/2
Birthday: December 12th, 2020
Height: 2 inches, 3 inches
Hair style/color: Short black hair, with a long piece trailing down the neck
Eye color: Medium brown